Acer CloudMobile S500
Cheap Phone. Low Battery. Random Reset. A piece of crap
- 2013-10-31 17:34
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-28 01:01 from p3x8 - click to readI actually don'f have thse issues with the cloudmobile.
Wifi signal is ok-good, and 3g works fine. The rest,also.
- 2013-10-30 08:57
very good fhone with a very bad lifetime battery
- 2013-10-25 13:19
Hi.Can someone tell me please where I can find touch screen for this type of phone?I droped him on the floor and touch screen stoped working so I need to change it.Thank you
- 2013-09-07 19:47
- garfius google
Good: touch response on 4.1.2, camera on light, cpu performance,amazing dolby audio.
Bad: camera on darkness ,can't find quality accessories at time.
- 2013-09-04 10:43
can some one tell me where can i find monitor 4 this im from belgium
- 2013-08-24 15:52
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-03 19:19 from n7cb - click to readWhen I stumble upon this problem I usually restart the telephone and it works well after.
- 2013-08-16 10:15
Does it have usb on the go option?
- 2013-07-22 14:39
> In reply to radut @ 2013-03-02 09:06 from gKrS - click to readI got the same problems with te screen rotation. Any solutions for this?
- 2013-07-03 19:19
My personal experience with S500:
- good: very nice design and finish, excelent screen quality, reasonably fast and responsive
- gps accuracy at 5-10 meters usually
- lasts a maximum of 3 days on battery with low usage, one day or less with intensive use
- bad and annoying and life consuming: very poor signal (gsm and wifi), lots! of disconnections from networks (gsm and wifi), frequently keeps on switching between 2g/3g/3.5g (that means you can't actually connect and use the networks), usually 2-4% but sometimes even 10% time without signal (well, while S500 is disconnected from gsm network, there is plenty of signal... for every other mobile phone nearby), tricky to get signal back (disconnect & reconnect network, change manually between 2g & 3g and so on...), low image quality (for 8 megapixels)
- don't know about sound, video player or else
- conclusion: nice gadget, poor phone, DON'T BUY unless you want to piss yourself off.
Thanks for reading.
- 2013-06-28 01:01
Best quality/price phone, very smooth no lags, upgaradble to jelly been , light in the pocket, full capacity to work any app/ games without lags, and full hd colors
The only bad thing about it is the modest battery life, it most not be used for long time to achieve a day without charging
- 2013-06-14 22:43
> In reply to DeuxEx @ 2013-05-27 01:44 from nDK} - click to readNo, but he has "Chimpanzee Glass". :))
- 2013-06-11 11:53
> In reply to Philippe @ 2013-02-18 20:57 from n$G% - click to readpliz mister can you send me tools links for rooting jelly 4.1.2 and what you are using to hide bottom bar without lossing notification ability ?u
- 2013-06-06 01:48
- Acer s500 user
- 2013-06-06 01:34
> In reply to Srdjan @ 2013-05-05 12:27 from Yew6 - click to readIt has no Gorila Glass!
- 2013-05-27 01:44
It has Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Rumor: It will receive 4.2 soon
- 2013-05-27 01:43
it has no notification LED, only camera LED
- 2013-05-24 15:28
- 2013-05-17 19:45
- 2013-05-05 12:27
- 2013-04-30 01:59