Alcatel Idol X

Alcatel Idol X

• LuisNorthcom

The TCL hasnt memori slot, the memory is into the Phone and is of 16gb

I've been using a Moto G3 for 5 months now. It has Gorilla glass 3. My old Idol X had Dragontrail glass. The G3 has lots of little scratches on it and it has been used more gently than the old Idol X. The old Idol X was in my pocket every day, including -20C weather and even dropped on the floor from over 1 metre - it has no scratches at all! The G3 picks up fingerprints all the time, while the Idol X was very clean and clear. Conclusion: Dragontrail glass is much, much better than Gorilla glass 3!

On a head-to-head wifi file transfer and download, the Idol X was about 50% faster than the Moto G3. However, the Moto G3 has a faster processor and it shows when running apps.

I liked my Idol X so much that I still use it for youtubing and as a media device. Games look much better too. I can't wait to try the Idol 3. It looks like an upgraded version of my beloved Idol X. Thanks for reading.

• B Karthik

Where is the memory card slot.this is a problem,I didn't find memory card slot in mobile alcatel

• Sadiq

Mooaz Hamed, 01 Jun 2015Alcatel Customer Service 9:36 AM (10 minutes ago) to m... morewhere is the memory card slot in alcatel onetouch idol X 6040D

• Sadiq

Dejan, 14 Nov 2015Hello there. I use this phone for more than 8 months and it's wo... moreWhere to put memory card

• Dejan

HERON , 11 Nov 2015How to update kitKat 4.4.2 version and how to remove my system a... moreAs far as i know, you can't change the battery on this phone. I'm not sure why, but apps on this phone show that battery is not 2k mAh, but only 1k mAh.

How to put SD Card in phone i cant find the memory card slot . somebody till me where?

• arun

fyezzz, 18 Dec 2015network problems.....Still the problem exists?

• fyezzz

network problems.....

• Amit

I bought this mobile. after one month I was doing system update then this mobile do slashing and few minutes it's parmently dead. Service center not doing repair this mobile.

• Juan

is it dual sim ?

• Dejan

Hello there. I use this phone for more than 8 months and it's working fine. Beautiful slim + clear screen (big resolution). Battery last for less than 1 day with active usage (about 12h). I use it mostly for writing and reading books, for music and for internet. As an audiophile, i can say that sound is bad, but normal people will find it normal - so don't worry about the sound, it's okay for listening while traveling or running. For normal games it's fine, but some better games have low fps - don't worry about it if you don't play games. For internet it's perfect. *ucking 2gb ram can handle so many open tabs. Hope it was helpful to someone.

• anons

not too long ago, there was a notification on my phone that says something about firmware update, so i updated it. then my phone suddenly becomes so laggy, and it took 2 mins for it to lock after pushing the power button. but weird thing is, it works fine when i want to switch on/off the phone. its just when i need to lock it, does anyone know how to fix it?

• HERON

Oieng who are you, 16 Jul 2015How to update phone root user How to update kitKat 4.4.2 version and how to remove my system app vierus

• Zhexy

Perfect phone, soon i can get new one from mobile company but i`m sure i will keep using this one, just maybe refresh battery cause i`m using phone all time.

• imran khan

Doesn't support 3g

• sumitmehra

Judi, 15 Jul 2015I have an Alcatel Idol X that gives me the message "e-mail ... morelove your problem

• SUJON

pappasyl, 23 Oct 2014Alcatel onetouch idol X 6040D did not have bangla support.so plz... moregoto setting -> language &input->andriod keybord-> input language click-> select english+ bengali you will get bangla keybord

• bhavik Umraniya

Aamir88694, 26 Jun 2015How Do I Update My Alcatel One Touch Ideol X 6040D To Lollipop P... moreHow to update in alcatel onetouch idol x 6040D kitket and lollipop