alcatel Idol X

alcatel Idol X

Dejan, 07 Jan 2016As far as i know, you can't change the battery on this phone. I'... moreYes you can change the battery. Remove the small screw near the sim card slot. The back cover has clips around the edges so you just have to pry the back off... just be carefull not to loose the magnets that holds the cover in place also the sim and mem card cover.

I have an idol x 6040A that's ths single sim version. This version has a memory card slot. If you have the dual sim version 6040D then you will not have a memory card slot because they replaced the mem card slOt with a slot for a second sim card

• Promise

lovely, 27 Mar 2016I really need my alcatel idolX back,I'm looking for screen on it... moreWe have Alcatel idol X lcd if you reply me

Camera excellant. Audio excellant. No memory card slot. Use only phone memory. Back cover cannot be openned just like Iphone. As soon as I upgrade the software, phone have several problems: have to wait couple of minutes to switch on the screen, and a minute to switch it of.

• lovely

I really need my alcatel idolX back,I'm looking for screen on it,please tel me where I can buy a screen of alcatel one touch idolX please.

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016Jellybean is horrible. Kitkat is far superior stop talking nonsense.Jellybean is superior. Kitkat is far horrible stop talking nonsense.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2016 to know 4.2.2 J.B. is the most reliable Android OS it never f... moreJellybean is horrible. Kitkat is far superior stop talking nonsense.

MD.SUZAN RANA, 19 Feb 2016how can i update jellybean to kitkat. whene i update my phone fo... more to know 4.2.2 J.B. is the most reliable Android OS
it never falling unless you do root.
It is comparatively like the best Windows 7 for pc

MD.SUZAN RANA, 19 Feb 2016how can i update jellybean to kitkat. whene i update my phone fo... moreand after 4.4.2 kitkat, will ask for lolipop,, but it will be nice to be marshmallow ?

• MD.SUZAN RANA

how can i update jellybean to kitkat. whene i update my phone for kitkat but it look me u r updated.how can i update kikat version4.4.2
now I use 4.2.2

• LuisNorthcom

The TCL hasnt memori slot, the memory is into the Phone and is of 16gb

I've been using a Moto G3 for 5 months now. It has Gorilla glass 3. My old Idol X had Dragontrail glass. The G3 has lots of little scratches on it and it has been used more gently than the old Idol X. The old Idol X was in my pocket every day, including -20C weather and even dropped on the floor from over 1 metre - it has no scratches at all! The G3 picks up fingerprints all the time, while the Idol X was very clean and clear. Conclusion: Dragontrail glass is much, much better than Gorilla glass 3!

On a head-to-head wifi file transfer and download, the Idol X was about 50% faster than the Moto G3. However, the Moto G3 has a faster processor and it shows when running apps.

I liked my Idol X so much that I still use it for youtubing and as a media device. Games look much better too. I can't wait to try the Idol 3. It looks like an upgraded version of my beloved Idol X. Thanks for reading.

• B Karthik

Where is the memory card slot.this is a problem,I didn't find memory card slot in mobile alcatel

• Sadiq

Mooaz Hamed, 01 Jun 2015Alcatel Customer Service 9:36 AM (10 minutes ago) to m... morewhere is the memory card slot in alcatel onetouch idol X 6040D

• Sadiq

Dejan, 14 Nov 2015Hello there. I use this phone for more than 8 months and it's wo... moreWhere to put memory card

• Dejan

HERON , 11 Nov 2015How to update kitKat 4.4.2 version and how to remove my system a... moreAs far as i know, you can't change the battery on this phone. I'm not sure why, but apps on this phone show that battery is not 2k mAh, but only 1k mAh.

How to put SD Card in phone i cant find the memory card slot . somebody till me where?

• arun

fyezzz, 18 Dec 2015network problems.....Still the problem exists?