Alcatel Idol X

Alcatel Idol X

• lennon

> In reply to dexter1882 @ 2015-03-06 07:40 from IVIZ - click to read Same problem I face it. My data all can't missing.

• 2015-04-24 18:56
  • uCmD
  • siq7

My phone wont turn on. I plugged it into the computer and the computer just said alcatel single RNDIS interface #3, not alcatel one touch idol x 6040D like it did before all this happened. I unplugged the battery overnight but that didn't work either. I don't know what to do. Anybody can solve this probem?

• 2015-04-21 18:37
  • Rxbv
  • Oieng

I want to update OT-6040D to os 4.4.x or 5.0

• 2015-04-20 15:20
  • fD7N
  • zorgzorg

> In reply to dexter1882 @ 2015-03-06 07:40 from IVIZ - click to readHi Dexter1882,
I had exactly the same problem with my alcatel idolX. Worked perfectly well until I decide to do the upgrade to 4.4.2 which actullay never worked and left the phone totally hectic and in android 4.3 version. Anyway.
I wanted to know what the repair center told you and how much it has cost you. My phone is obviously out of warrantee as I bought it in December 2013 and it just crash yesterday.
Also I was thinking to find a class action as many people seeem to have the same problem.
Thanks for any little feedback you could give.

• 2015-04-05 18:22
  • TRRg
  • KNOX

wow am a fun of the alcatel one touch idol family, i am currently using the alcatel one touch 6037y nice phone, fast works like a bomb. wonder how the 6040d works....hhhmmmm.........nice guys nice work...

• 2015-03-23 20:16
  • rvxF
  • sprocketgearzz

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-24 05:41 from m86k - click to readI can't take risk , its too dangerous , may lose the phone

• 2015-03-07 06:33
  • Nkp2
  • sprocketgearzz

I'm from Egypt working on 4.2.2 build 01005
still waiting kitkat any news ?

• 2015-03-07 06:31
  • Nkp2
  • JR

I have one Alacatel Idol X since 8 months, It was used by my dagther for personal use. It works fine two or three months, 4.2 Jelly Bean android. After that, begins to rise temperature, then camera autofous doesnt work anymore, sometimes it seems to be crazy with the display. Conclusion: it is a real shit, dont buy it.

• 2015-03-07 01:08
  • LIW}
  • dexter1882

Have been using the Idol X since Sep-2013 without major problems. After the 4.4 KitKat update in Nov-2014, the phone was getting a bit unpredictable, many times reboot without obvious reasons. In Feb-2015, finally the phone shutdown by itself and not able to reboot anymore. Sent the phone for service 2 weeks ago, seems to be motherboard failure. The Idol X is a very high specs phone at mid range price, but I am not sure about its reliability (after repaired)....

• 2015-03-06 07:40
  • IVIZ
  • BESX

My experience:
Specs: ok
Performance: ok
Hangs: yes
Software stability: shit

I bought this phone for my fiancee from 5 months, 2 weeks ago it stopped working and I returned it back to the service center to fix it, after fixing, it worked slower and finally stopped working again, so I returned it back again to the service center, 1 day later they called me and asked to replace it with any other Alcatel or Sony mobile and pay the money difference.

so my advice: DON'T BUY THIS SHIT

• 2015-03-06 03:54
  • Nkmu
  • TheZodiac

No. Dont buy this phone. I bought it, my friend bought it, my neighbour, my uncle also bought it. We all have problems with it. Game performances are poor. Battery is poor. But screen and camera are AMAZING! That is the only thingh thats good about this phone. Design is also great.

• 2015-03-05 14:13
  • 0C$K

I am looking to buy one im geting it for a cheap price do you recomend it

• 2015-03-03 22:40
  • jdgw
  • Gaurav

using this ph for 6 months...replaced one instrument and new one also showing signs of trouble...and at last its completely dead now....donot buy alcatel at all guys...

• 2015-03-03 18:40
  • u7JQ

> In reply to hamaki @ 2014-12-22 13:04 from NksM - click to readI am from jordan.. And daaaam... Still waitttting... Kitkat. Any happy news???

• 2015-02-25 22:04
  • 3iSr
  • nic

On my second one now. .....very crappy phone not pleased with this at all won't even turn on now.

• 2015-02-20 01:20
  • Q{P$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-14 06:07 from uZ9K - click to readcalm yourself down with the typically french ....

• 2015-02-19 16:29
  • QGMH

Biggest piece of shit ever, refuses to connect to the internet. When I try to connect it, it shuts down and won't turn back on for about a year! Slow, Glitchy and i've oonly had it for 6 months..... Typical French

• 2015-02-14 06:07
  • uZ9K
  • jac

> In reply to user @ 2015-02-09 15:22 from wHUZ - click to readplease do a factory reset after backing up the data the issue will be resolved. And before you check your sim cards are original micro sims not cut by local people

• 2015-02-10 20:42
  • gFy$
  • user

My phone network are intermittent after upgrade to 4.2.2..build number 01005. Any solution?

• 2015-02-09 15:22
  • wHUZ
  • hernandess

I have Alcatel idol x but every browsing internet by Google often fail, sometimes not, and sometimes can turn up the request is not understood how solution ...please help me give me the answer...

• 2015-02-08 14:13