Alcatel Idol X

how to update alcatel onetouch idol x 6040e

• 2015-07-28 10:08
  • vaQX
  • balb

> In reply to a10739 @ 2015-06-04 10:37 from fkkx - click to readyou should be glad for 4.4. I have 4.2 and does not offer any upgrades... alcatel help center told me there will be no update to 4.4 either. So what is it now? Is there or isn't there an official for kitkat for idol x

• 2015-07-23 15:51
  • smEW
  • Mooaz

I think we should create Facebook page or group to communicate and if any one try rom or any thing it will be easy to share with the other

• 2015-07-20 13:57
  • NrbF
  • Clinton

Camera of this phone is one of the best specially the front one.

• 2015-07-20 06:02
  • t7Xh
  • Oieng who are you

How to update phone root user

• 2015-07-16 13:46
  • fD7S
  • Judi

I have an Alcatel Idol X that gives me the message "e-mail sent successfully" everytime I touch the phone. Whether I am texting, phoning or just looking at the darn thing. I see nothing in my sent items, so no idea where all of these emails are going.... Suggestions?

• 2015-07-15 21:38
  • Q{mb
  • Wabi

hi guys, i am using idol x 6040d
i have problem in screen touch i replaced before
and still feeling the same problem again
alcatel phones not good, don't buy.
i hate alcatel phones now i lost 300 dollar for
alcatel idol x 6040d

• 2015-07-09 12:01
  • IaVx
  • RAVI .G

alcatel one touch 6040d slate phone is getting over heated after using just for 2-3 minutes , what should i do to resolve this problem .

• 2015-07-08 12:25
  • XMmk
  • mary.m

hey there.
I'm a user of alcatel idol x, and few days ago the 'can not connect to camera' happened. after i got that message i turned off the phone and everything was fine, i could open a cam and take pictures, but after that it happened again. i tried the same thing again but it didn't work, i even tried to reset the phone. does anyone have any idea? is there anything i can do to fix it or i have to take it to a service store?

• 2015-07-08 02:48
  • JK@4

> In reply to Dafi93 @ 2015-06-23 18:13 from JyDI - click to readYou need to change the usb port of the phone

• 2015-07-02 01:32
  • Nqtq
  • Sabby

Hi! Good day I just bought my alcatel 6040E and after one week the mouth piece is not working so I have to go to the service center so they fixed, it then I was trying to connect to the internet using wifi it doesn't work anymore. What should I do I hope you could help me. Thank you.

• 2015-06-29 02:30
  • t7Xx
  • Aamir88694

How Do I Update My Alcatel One Touch Ideol X 6040D To Lollipop Pls Tell Me

• 2015-06-26 06:00
  • GQYy
  • Aamir88694

> In reply to a10739 @ 2015-06-04 10:37 from fkkx - click to readMy is 4.2 :( i also want to update it to Lollipop

• 2015-06-26 06:00
  • GQYy
  • Dafi93

Hi, I currently bought a used Idol X and I'm experiencing problems with the USB connection to my PC- it connects, but I can't send any files to the phone (I get an error message that the phone was disconnected or does not respond). Does anyone know, what could be the problem? Is it some software issue or should I send it to a service (it's still in warranty)?

• 2015-06-23 18:13
  • JyDI
  • zm69

I have version with 8gb internal memory and total space for applications is 5.5gb.

• 2015-06-12 14:37
  • JK$S

How many memory in this phone for apps installation? Plz tell someone.

• 2015-06-09 06:01
  • Xu4Y
  • a10739

why no updates for idol x iam 4.4.2 never change ?

• 2015-06-04 10:37
  • fkkx
  • Mooaz Hamed

Alcatel Customer Service

9:36 AM (10 minutes ago)

to me
--please do not reply below this line--

Dear Mooaz,
You might receive this reply late due to recent system upgrade. We sincerely apologize for bring you inconveniences. Thank you for your understanding.
For your question,
Sorry we have no plan to upgrade idol x to higher android 4.4 version at present.

Again thank you and have a wonderful day.
Should you have another request, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Alcatel!

www.alcatelonetouch.com
Date:Tuesday, February 10 2015 4:37am

--------Original Message---------
Message:
The following information was collected
Name:
Mooaz

E-Mail:
moo********@
Subject:
bad support

Message:
i need to know
when i can upgrade my idol x to kitkat?

Country: Egypt

Product Name: IDOL X

Support Language:
English

• 2015-06-01 09:51
  • Nkws

well im from bangladeah and i have this phone.The display is way better than other phone's display.The qued core 1.5 ghz processor is good and helps to play games smoother.camera interface is awasome.but the problem is its a little bit of slower as it looks.No kitkat updates and its a colour os based phone.The phone get hot every time after playing games or useing the phone.Other wise its looks great in hand.

• 2015-05-29 20:43