Alcatel One Touch Snap

Alcatel One Touch Snap

• nuh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-09 04:04 from XuZ$ - click to readCan't read malayalam language in whatsapp.
Any suggestion?
Pls help me

• 2015-06-17 11:53
  • Hkt%

my mob fall down and not getting on what should i do
my mob model is alcatel onetouch flash 6042d

• 2015-05-30 07:53
  • uuUh
  • hari

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-09 04:04 from XuZ$ - click to readCannot read malayalam messages in whatsapp

• 2015-04-21 08:47
  • rAQh
  • abdelrahman bonna

I bought it last year
the phone is fine back camera is take shoots by 6 mb only .
the space is too small i can't download 2 modern games .
the phone crash some times and it take too long to back to life
there are no official roms or custom roms so you can't update to 4.4.4 or even 4.3
this phone is just for call and normal use not for gamers or photographers just normal use like chat , surf the web and check social networks . ( sorry for my bad english )

• 2015-04-19 22:50
  • mJCG
  • gnaba

heello nouran, you can not do it.
but i have done the update to 4.2.1 and i have any problems like black screen when You change contraste.
please, i need original ROM or ot previews 4.1.2 to solve it

• 2015-04-14 20:24
  • fmet
  • Nouran

Can i update my alcatel one touch snap to kitkat

• 2015-04-12 00:49

How to set sim one ringtone and sim two ringtone in alkater onetouch 7042 D

• 2015-03-29 19:24
  • U$0h
  • GiGi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-16 14:49 from ILKA - click to readTry the app ( Insta Square Pic ) it will work perfectly I promise c:

• 2015-03-15 19:09
  • kkHF
  • Sergej

Actually bad working (with memory) Android. Do not buy this Android at all. Take higher versions = with prior serious verifications. Rude Android !!!

Another thing - is stupidity of this Android. You may not block incomming SMS - only calls. Just imagine.

• 2015-03-04 17:02
  • spNj
  • realrock

Excellent clarity in both the camera's, battery is okay and slim\weight less.... apart from nothing.......

• 2015-02-20 07:55
  • t}Wj

loving the phone but need to crop photos. can anyone tell me how to do this thank you

• 2015-02-16 14:49
  • ILKA
  • sid

The phone gets switched off automatically...any solution to it

• 2015-02-11 11:24
  • XuTb

Don't care for it much. Won't let me crop my photos or anything. No screen shots either. When talking,I hang up on people because my ear hits it. If phone rings and its in my pocket,just reaching in my pocket answers it. I enjoy StraightTalk. Had several phones. I dislike this one. Sorry

• 2015-02-04 21:10
  • ILSx
  • nitesh

> In reply to Anil Kumar G @ 2014-10-10 06:21 from ij28 - click to readM also using it...plz tell me can we update it with latest android vrsin

• 2015-01-24 23:59
  • rA@y
  • jay

one of best phone I have used, lost it not seen on market (Mombasa - Kenya)were can I get replacement

• 2015-01-19 15:28
  • ftLn
  • wolfking270

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-31 21:00 from Nksu - click to readHow to upgrade it help me out please

• 2015-01-16 02:21
  • qiQs

i got this phone from more than year and until now its so good 2 things are bad the internal memory rom it is 2 GB but can update with external card to 32 GB the second thing that there isnt Kitkat upgrade

• 2014-12-31 21:00
  • Nksu
  • Serge

In addition to the previous post

To block undesirable callling person - one has to add his (her) tel. number to the Address Book first. That's seemingly the worst demerit of Android 4.2 JElly BEan (in Alcatel Onetouch Snap)

• 2014-12-14 20:19
  • 3WVx
  • Serge

The most terrible problem is probably connected with Jelly Bean 4.2 - which is unfortunately not updatable (in thin phone). Is impossible to block incoming sms (in contrast to undesirable call)... Moreover the blocking of the latter is very difficult (is necessary to include the number into the Address Book) - believe it or not. Thus the phone's Address Book may be overfilled by shit.

• 2014-12-13 18:12