alcatel One Touch Snap

alcatel One Touch Snap

No doubt phone is very good but i ordered online from flipkart. Which provides worst service ever.my phone got damaged and sent mail for them as they mentioned door step maintenance. But they gave me few number and address of repair centres. When i called them they said we don't provide any alcatel. I again send mail but they gave m few excuse and toldthey will rresolve the problem but till today no call nothing so beware .

• Pete

Hi guys,

Hope you will be a little impatience to get to know about how Alcatel has called apart as such a foolish choice these days. No service centre of its own pan India. Horrible customer care. Helpline # is not functional in last few years. Unsure how it came out with Flash n other models etc. Pathetic senior officials at the senior levels. Customer care reps fail to put things into c.e.o. escalation. I think almost half of the Alca flash users are left with 5.5'' residue of a cell phone. Maybe the company knows of its survival and future plans in India, especially!

This is a good phone, takes good pictures and music quality is great, running apps on it is also fast ......Im going to buy another one soon

• tamil

My mobile touch prebalm

• sam

My phone is block an i need some help like plzz

• Ashraf

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2013Looks cool...hope in reasonable priceI bought Alcatel one touch flash ce1588... Good condition... Satisfied...but a silly problem can't read malayalam in whatsap... Can anyone help me.....???

• Ashraf

robin, 03 Sep 2015Please learn malyalam first, then only you can read it.Can't read malayalam.. What I can do...?

• robin

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015Can't read MalayalamPlease learn malyalam first, then only you can read it.

• Chandra gupt

Guys I bought this mobile on flipkart in December during their first flash cell. Last month it started giving display problem. Display will get messy till you reboot back. But later problem became serious. Called up listed service centes in Bangalore. The one in bomnahalli denied to take this model for service. Compac teleservice accepted the phone for service. But the could not do anything and sent it to Delhi. It looks it had motherboard issue and they are not able to get the parts. Surprising the phone launched 6 months back and this is the condition. It's more than 45 days but still no resolution. Please do not waste money on this product. I will be taking these guys to consumer forum. Whatever happens I will recover my hard earned money.

• Honey

Guyz naver buy ALCATEL product.. The product quality n service centre will make u cry..
Plz value ur money and don't waste it on mess products like alcatel

• rijo popy vava

Can't read malayalam language in whatsapp.
Any suggestion?
Pls help me

• nuh

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015Can't read MalayalamCan't read malayalam language in whatsapp.
Any suggestion?
Pls help me

my mob fall down and not getting on what should i do
my mob model is alcatel onetouch flash 6042d

• hari

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015Can't read MalayalamCannot read malayalam messages in whatsapp

I bought it last year
the phone is fine back camera is take shoots by 6 mb only .
the space is too small i can't download 2 modern games .
the phone crash some times and it take too long to back to life
there are no official roms or custom roms so you can't update to 4.4.4 or even 4.3
this phone is just for call and normal use not for gamers or photographers just normal use like chat , surf the web and check social networks . ( sorry for my bad english )

heello nouran, you can not do it.
but i have done the update to 4.2.1 and i have any problems like black screen when You change contraste.
please, i need original ROM or ot previews 4.1.2 to solve it

• Nouran

Can i update my alcatel one touch snap to kitkat

Can't read Malayalam

• piyush

How to set sim one ringtone and sim two ringtone in alkater onetouch 7042 D

• GiGi

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2015loving the phone but need to crop photos. can anyone tell me how... moreTry the app ( Insta Square Pic ) it will work perfectly I promise c: