Alcatel One Touch Snap

Alcatel One Touch Snap

• Chandra gupt

Guys I bought this mobile on flipkart in December during their first flash cell. Last month it started giving display problem. Display will get messy till you reboot back. But later problem became serious. Called up listed service centes in Bangalore. The one in bomnahalli denied to take this model for service. Compac teleservice accepted the phone for service. But the could not do anything and sent it to Delhi. It looks it had motherboard issue and they are not able to get the parts. Surprising the phone launched 6 months back and this is the condition. It's more than 45 days but still no resolution. Please do not waste money on this product. I will be taking these guys to consumer forum. Whatever happens I will recover my hard earned money.

• 2015-08-14 20:07
  • rxiQ
  • Honey

Guyz naver buy ALCATEL product.. The product quality n service centre will make u cry..
Plz value ur money and don't waste it on mess products like alcatel

• 2015-08-12 12:14
  • rJ8c
  • rijo popy vava

Can't read malayalam language in whatsapp.
Any suggestion?
Pls help me

• 2015-07-15 20:46
  • Hkt$
  • nuh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-09 04:04 from XuZ$ - click to readCan't read malayalam language in whatsapp.
Any suggestion?
Pls help me

• 2015-06-17 11:53
  • Hkt%

my mob fall down and not getting on what should i do
my mob model is alcatel onetouch flash 6042d

• 2015-05-30 07:53
  • uuUh
  • hari

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-09 04:04 from XuZ$ - click to readCannot read malayalam messages in whatsapp

• 2015-04-21 08:47
  • rAQh
  • abdelrahman bonna

I bought it last year
the phone is fine back camera is take shoots by 6 mb only .
the space is too small i can't download 2 modern games .
the phone crash some times and it take too long to back to life
there are no official roms or custom roms so you can't update to 4.4.4 or even 4.3
this phone is just for call and normal use not for gamers or photographers just normal use like chat , surf the web and check social networks . ( sorry for my bad english )

• 2015-04-19 22:50
  • mJCG
  • gnaba

heello nouran, you can not do it.
but i have done the update to 4.2.1 and i have any problems like black screen when You change contraste.
please, i need original ROM or ot previews 4.1.2 to solve it

• 2015-04-14 20:24
  • fmet
  • Nouran

Can i update my alcatel one touch snap to kitkat

• 2015-04-12 00:49

How to set sim one ringtone and sim two ringtone in alkater onetouch 7042 D

• 2015-03-29 19:24
  • U$0h
  • GiGi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-16 14:49 from ILKA - click to readTry the app ( Insta Square Pic ) it will work perfectly I promise c:

• 2015-03-15 19:09
  • kkHF
  • Sergej

Actually bad working (with memory) Android. Do not buy this Android at all. Take higher versions = with prior serious verifications. Rude Android !!!

Another thing - is stupidity of this Android. You may not block incomming SMS - only calls. Just imagine.

• 2015-03-04 17:02
  • spNj
  • realrock

Excellent clarity in both the camera's, battery is okay and slim\weight less.... apart from nothing.......

• 2015-02-20 07:55
  • t}Wj

loving the phone but need to crop photos. can anyone tell me how to do this thank you

• 2015-02-16 14:49
  • ILKA
  • sid

The phone gets switched off automatically...any solution to it

• 2015-02-11 11:24
  • XuTb

Don't care for it much. Won't let me crop my photos or anything. No screen shots either. When talking,I hang up on people because my ear hits it. If phone rings and its in my pocket,just reaching in my pocket answers it. I enjoy StraightTalk. Had several phones. I dislike this one. Sorry

• 2015-02-04 21:10
  • ILSx
  • nitesh

> In reply to Anil Kumar G @ 2014-10-10 06:21 from ij28 - click to readM also using it...plz tell me can we update it with latest android vrsin

• 2015-01-24 23:59
  • rA@y
  • jay

one of best phone I have used, lost it not seen on market (Mombasa - Kenya)were can I get replacement

• 2015-01-19 15:28
  • ftLn
  • wolfking270

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-31 21:00 from Nksu - click to readHow to upgrade it help me out please

• 2015-01-16 02:21