Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

• caricaritot

my alcatel onetouch hd 7 hd cannot turn on its wifi or detect any wifi name.. According to the settings MAC address is unavailable.. I already tried to clear its cache partition and hard reset.. Any resolution for this issue? tia!

• 2014-11-20 13:50
  • KgVA
  • bixmahn

I tried pressing both the power and volume buttons but it allow me to reboot or the Alcatel robot don't seems to appear.is there another way around to unlock this tab..it was lock after several attempts of opening the tab..please how?

• 2014-11-19 00:07

• 2014-11-19 00:06
  • bixmahn

I cannot reboot my tab ..why please help

• 2014-11-18 23:57
  • anonymous

anybody has a link on how to remove the back cover? thanks!

• 2014-11-14 16:00
  • sxrq

can it make voice calls??

• 2014-11-02 22:54
  • fvD6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-28 01:47 from N4HM - click to readHave the same problem.. have you figured it out?

• 2014-10-25 09:54

• nin

How can it my alcatel tab 7 they will not open

• 2014-09-29 16:12
  • t7Xh

storage is stupid, i can't figure out how to install apps to external SD so i have two sd cards with loads of space and i can't download any apps because the tab keeps saying there isn't enough space.

• 2014-09-28 01:47
  • N4HM
  • nohci

hard resetting is the best way..

• 2014-08-31 01:29
  • t7XH
  • arianatorBoy

every time when I turn of my Tablet it restarts and when I restart it all of my storage is full and I didn't even install nothing becouse It restarted, what should I do?

• 2014-08-24 04:13
  • 8ZTX
  • arianator23

• 2014-08-24 04:00
  • 8ZTX
  • mike

i can't remember my combination pasword?

• 2014-08-17 01:45
  • vpdb
  • shedy

my new alcatel evo 7hd has no phone call interface so how can i make call and also recharge the line without removing the sim card to another phone.

• 2014-07-01 10:41
  • ftKc
  • slam

how do i make call on this tab

• 2014-06-25 10:34
  • f0x8
  • nananroxx

> In reply to uno @ 2014-04-15 19:09 from v0qJ - click to readhappened to me also. but when I'm rebooted it it has no home screen.

• 2014-06-22 16:51
  • nTS4

> In reply to jhoy @ 2014-01-22 09:09 from PSwE - click to readjust go to the nearest alcatel one touch authorized repair kiosh, they can help you to unlock your tablet. It happens that to me once since my tab is not automatically connected to internet and I haven't on the wifi that time I have no choice, I pay 300.00 just to unlock my gadget. . . :)

• 2014-06-14 11:19
  • t7Vx
  • Lea

I encounter prob regarding my one touch tab 7HD. I cannot use it properly, when I'm using it to watch movie or play games or even browsing it always off automatically which is cause me not to unplug to the charger. But my question is since the battery is not removable/built in, is it possible to change a for new one or it is only for repair? I have no idea about it. Help please

• 2014-06-14 11:08
  • t7Vx
  • michaeltheelder

> In reply to Guy @ 2014-05-25 07:12 from uS{B - click to readI am having the same problem. How do I do a Hard Reset?

• 2014-06-09 04:43