alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2016my tab shut down, and i can't turn it on even though it's chargingPls help me whats wrong with my tab, it doesnt work at all, no more power

• Smitty

voj, 21 Apr 2016It suddenly went off and does not turn on. Tried to charge but t... moreMy tablet will not turn on have try reboot still not working

• Smitty

It suddenly went off and does not turn on. Tried to charge but the logo went on and off and its very hot. Please help 😩

kindly give me the flash file for alcatel onetouch p310x

g3, 05 Dec 2015My tablet shut off and it doesn't open at all...my tab shut down, and i can't turn it on even though it's charging

• g3

My tablet shut off and it doesn't open at all...

How can I used to make voice call

• jojo

theres is a battery available in the market?

My tablet shut off when connecting to WiFi. Why?

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2014can it make voice calls??Can i use it to make voice calls.

• mikko

Why my tablet onetouch TAB 7hd so pass to drain or lowbat why.

Cannot be used as alarm device - only the default alarm app works, all others cannot wake the device from sleep mode. BAD IDEA, Alcatel, it could be used as cheap dawn simulator device.

• Rodge

Great Tab with almost identical Features with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or 3, the only issue is, it is hard to look for back cases in the market

• sami

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2014can it make voice calls??My alcatel tablet cannot turn on why

• Tash

How can I check my balance?

my alcatel onetouch hd 7 hd cannot turn on its wifi or detect any wifi name.. According to the settings MAC address is unavailable.. I already tried to clear its cache partition and hard reset.. Any resolution for this issue? tia!

• bixmahn

I tried pressing both the power and volume buttons but it allow me to reboot or the Alcatel robot don't seems to appear.is there another way around to unlock this tab..it was lock after several attempts of opening the tab..please how?

• bixmahn

I cannot reboot my tab ..why please help