Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 HD

• uno

what can i do to my alcatel onetouch tab 7hd? Atfer power on it will only display the word "alcatel onetouch"pls help me.

• 2014-04-15 19:09
  • v0qJ
  • Louiebtanyag

My tablet also have problem of malfunction of auto rotate, last night i just update the OS of my tablet then the update cant update i don't know why, then when my tablet boot and restart the auto rotate functioning well. i hope it will to you guys.

• 2014-04-12 05:52
  • 7XY$

> In reply to enit @ 2014-03-20 13:56 from Kg}5 - click to readSame here. Do you have any ideas where to go or how to fix it already?

• 2014-04-09 06:44
  • th1P
  • grood

> In reply to Louie @ 2014-03-25 02:40 from 7XYD - click to readI think there is a warranty to buy a tablet enit.Can fix where did you buy fix there if you have warranty .Me i buy Alcatel dual core tablet i can't search here it is like my tablet do not exise.but i buy in Lazada (this shop is only in asia) have alcatel one touch 385d

• 2014-04-06 09:05
  • uS}R
  • Louie

Me too the auto rotate of my tablet is not working how can we fix it?

• 2014-03-25 02:40
  • 7XYD
  • enit

Hi I want to update my Alcatel tab but once I do the system update the tab will shutdown and the screen will display the robot with a red triangle then after a second the tab will automatically open. Still the system is still in old version. Please help me, because its not really compatible with other apps such as 360 camera or yahoo messenger..

• 2014-03-20 13:56
  • Kg}5
  • tine

• 2014-03-20 13:51
  • Kg}5
  • jj

Hi! my alcatel tab is just 5mos old and the battery is not good already, my tab doesn't work without a charger, any help pls?

• 2014-03-14 15:53
  • Af99
  • new girl

can i define my microsoft outlook in this tablet?

• 2014-03-05 12:07
  • vpHq
  • Llywen

> In reply to melycent anoch blake @ 2014-02-15 00:38 from v0qT - click to readtry to install master cleaner app, it will help you transferring your apps from your internal storage to your external one.

• 2014-03-05 02:25
  • t7Xr

> In reply to rup @ 2014-01-12 15:09 from amj6 - click to readMaybe the game you are trying to install can only be installed on you internal memory. Some games are like that.

• 2014-02-28 05:50
  • 7XHx
  • melycent anoch blake

Help me fix my tab... i dont know how to use memory card doenst store my apps... always mouting... how can i fix this

• 2014-02-15 00:38
  • v0qT

any software updates for this tab?

how?

• 2014-02-04 10:22
  • K7gS
  • doc

> In reply to jhoy @ 2014-01-22 09:09 from PSwE - click to readtry volume down and power combo or volume up and power combo when its sitched off

• 2014-02-03 11:27
  • 2@tX

The auto rotate of my tablet is not working how can i fix it?

• 2014-01-30 06:12
  • PSvq
  • jhoy

Could you please tell me how to unlock my tab. It was lock because of to many pattern attempts. And now i could no longer use may tab it always asking my gmail account and password but i cant connect to internet.

• 2014-01-22 09:09
  • PSwE
  • gunter20000

is it open PDF files and office document (doc , xls) automatically or need some app to read it

• 2014-01-20 13:15
  • fvG2
  • alex

> In reply to Crizzy @ 2014-01-13 04:59 from 7X7x - click to readhi. did you download the app or an installer? because I downloaded the app but it just redirects me to the market

• 2014-01-17 07:10
  • t7Xi
  • Crizzy

> In reply to line @ 2013-09-01 15:52 from UNAf - click to readYou can download them. I have Instagram and Camera 360 on mine. All you have to do is download the "Mobogenie" application and download the installer from there. ;)

• 2014-01-13 04:59
  • 7X7x
  • rup

Recently got one but having problem with micro sd memory card. I have got 32GB micro SD which it read properly but I'm unable to install apps, games on sd memory. Normally there used to be option from setting > application to send apps to external memory but didn't find any on this one. Anyone have solution to this ?

• 2014-01-12 15:09