Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi

Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi

• Asker

Should i upgrade to iOS 9? Pls i need some advices.

• m8

Ronald, 04 Apr 2016Hi . I have an Ipad 4 Wi-Fi Cellular. I upgraded to 9.3 version... moreWhat basket are you dragging it to!? With Apple software you tap and hold the app and then press the 'x' to delete it

• Ronald

Hi . I have an Ipad 4 Wi-Fi Cellular.
I upgraded to 9.3 version.
I have noticed the following.
When I delete a file by dragging to the basket, it does not ask if you want to delete and it does not delete.
Also when I amend a folder and close it does not ask if I want to save, and it does not save the amended folder.
Please help.
Ronald

Is the Retina Display version different from the regular version (other than the improved ppi)?

I run iOS 9.3, and it works fine. It lasts 2 1/2 hours with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirDrop on and 10 apps running in the back ground, starting from 80%. So the battery life is still great.
Other than that, I have nothing to add.

Very nice. Own one myself. With this, you don't need an Air, this runs just as smoothly.

• sng666

Amethystine, 20 Feb 2016The battery life is WONDERFUL. For me at moderate use i can use ... moreyes thanks for ur help. I am still on ios 6.0.1 and am getting a wonderful battery life. so am hesitant whether to upgrade now.

sng666, 21 Jan 2016anyone using ipad 4 with ios 9.2 or 9.2.1? can you please post y... moreDon't do it you will loose all your storage and your device will start glitching out of apps. Starting and restarting does NOT work..

sng666, 10 Feb 2016thanks for responding. how is the battery life?The battery life is WONDERFUL. For me at moderate use i can use this for two days without recharge. For the price on ebay the ipad 4th gen is a great deal and since the only difference between the Air and 4th gen is touch ID and a 64b processor (actually damages graphic performance) and a design overhaul, you may be better off with this device. Hope i helped.

• sng666

ezhil, 26 Jan 2016when about tto update my ipad i had the same doubts to.but after... morethanks for responding. how is the battery life?

• aintGOTnoPROBLEM

ezhil, 26 Jan 2016when about tto update my ipad i had the same doubts to.but after... morei ain't got no problem with any updates i did with iOS on this device up until now, iPad still works the same but has better features after the updates

lesplay VainGlory and Bleach Brave Souls people :D

• ezhil

sng666, 21 Jan 2016anyone using ipad 4 with ios 9.2 or 9.2.1? can you please post y... morewhen about tto update my ipad i had the same doubts to.but after update i was proved wrong .ios 9.2 has made my ipad still faster ........no wards to describe.............go for it

• sng666

anyone using ipad 4 with ios 9.2 or 9.2.1? can you please post your feedback how the os performs? is it faster or slows down the device?

• Sunwiz mbyad

I think there is no better word to describe iPad 4 than mind blowing ....

Ipad 4 is the best ipad.i hv used ipad pro too but i feel ipad 4 is the best

I would like to buy it online

• Betty

I have had an iPad 1 generation for 3 yrs. it was a gift. I loved it 2 was ago I up graded to the 4 and still just in love as ever. For quick internet use, surfing, and games, movies, tv it is perfect!

• ChEeSe PuFfS

Awesome, still in use after three years since bought it. Just like any other ipad, is a classic.

This iPad lasted for me about 2.9 years..... I took care for this iPad.... For the first time jail breaking 9.0.2 with pangu.... It's success.... The only downside though it's kinda heavy... The iPad 4 is like my old iPad 2 lol.... I broke it... By the way... My iPad 2 had a Glass Screen Protector and my iPad 4 didn't my iPad 4 has minor screen scratches.... The black one is probably the best color...so it wouldn't look scratchy...
I have currently 12 Cydia tweaks and apps... It's still NOT slow.... I'm proud with my iPad

This is NOT like my iPad 2 hahaha

Rax zaman, 20 Sep 2015iOS 9 working without any lag, but it's a shame there is no spli... moreI'm on iOS 9 and ever since its started to lag a bit nothing major but still it's a bit buggy