Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi

Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi

• aintGOTnoPROBLEM

ezhil, 26 Jan 2016when about tto update my ipad i had the same doubts to.but after... morei ain't got no problem with any updates i did with iOS on this device up until now, iPad still works the same but has better features after the updates

lesplay VainGlory and Bleach Brave Souls people :D

• ezhil

sng666, 21 Jan 2016anyone using ipad 4 with ios 9.2 or 9.2.1? can you please post y... morewhen about tto update my ipad i had the same doubts to.but after update i was proved wrong .ios 9.2 has made my ipad still faster ........no wards to describe.............go for it

• sng666

anyone using ipad 4 with ios 9.2 or 9.2.1? can you please post your feedback how the os performs? is it faster or slows down the device?

• Sunwiz mbyad

I think there is no better word to describe iPad 4 than mind blowing ....

Ipad 4 is the best ipad.i hv used ipad pro too but i feel ipad 4 is the best

I would like to buy it online

• Betty

I have had an iPad 1 generation for 3 yrs. it was a gift. I loved it 2 was ago I up graded to the 4 and still just in love as ever. For quick internet use, surfing, and games, movies, tv it is perfect!

• ChEeSe PuFfS

Awesome, still in use after three years since bought it. Just like any other ipad, is a classic.

This iPad lasted for me about 2.9 years..... I took care for this iPad.... For the first time jail breaking 9.0.2 with pangu.... It's success.... The only downside though it's kinda heavy... The iPad 4 is like my old iPad 2 lol.... I broke it... By the way... My iPad 2 had a Glass Screen Protector and my iPad 4 didn't my iPad 4 has minor screen scratches.... The black one is probably the best color...so it wouldn't look scratchy...
I have currently 12 Cydia tweaks and apps... It's still NOT slow.... I'm proud with my iPad

This is NOT like my iPad 2 hahaha

Rax zaman, 20 Sep 2015iOS 9 working without any lag, but it's a shame there is no spli... moreI'm on iOS 9 and ever since its started to lag a bit nothing major but still it's a bit buggy

my ipad doesn't turn on at all after I attempted to upgrade to ios 9.0.1.I've tried many ways include the power button+ home button method. does anyone have any solution?

• Rax zaman

iOS 9 working without any lag, but it's a shame there is no split multitasking it's only on iPad Air 2 and higher...

• jojo

JoLinda, 22 Jun 2015I have had this ipad 2.5 years, had to have the screen replaced ... moreHow did you change the screen? I'd been to apple store and they do not change Lcd screen instead to purchase a new one or the same unit.

• Ryan

Been using this for 2 and half years. Great device. Awesome battery life. Only downside is a little bit heavy, but that's fine.

I have had this ipad 2.5 years, had to have the screen replaced 3 times, due to cracking and each time it was returned, it refused to hold a charge. Now it is out of warranty and they want $99-200 to replace the battery. Anyone else have issues.

ivler, 27 May 2015how will I know if my ipad 4 is jailbreak on not??Look for a "Cydia" icon

• ivler

how will I know if my ipad 4 is jailbreak on not??

• guddu

kwool handset nice camera HD too good

• Gaby

Um jus disappointed that it ain't got no sim card slot and memory card slot...geez. Otherwise it's pretty cool...oh yeah and no what's app!!!!!! Apple plié be a bit more flexible...pliz

sng666, 27 Mar 2015how is the performance on 8.2? I ma on 6.1, so wondering if wort... morei do not recommend 8.2 on 4th gen. I have it and I wish to uninstall it with no harm however I can not. 8.2 takes up an extra GB of space and the differences between 8.2 and 7 are very little. With unimportant features it is a waste of space in my book.