Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

• Kick&Kick

Wifi model doesn't really have GPS?

• Gnob

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2016is there a simcard slot in ipad mini2? pls answer. tnxYes it does have..

• annonymous

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2016is there a simcard slot in ipad mini2? pls answer. tnxActually, there is an ipad that has sim card slots but is only used for internet depending if its a cellular capable but you cannot call and text with ipad minis.

is there a simcard slot in ipad mini2? pls answer. tnx

• nicko

edot alcantara 1987, 04 Jan 2016please help me to fix this ipad mini2, on icloud account.the rea... morego to youtube, watch how they bypass the icloud on it, it could
help you I think,

• edot alcantara 1987

please help me to fix this ipad mini2, on icloud account.the reason why is this i just saw this in a bus last two years ago, and i try to call the owner of this ipad mini2 it was not attended. so i decide to use this ipad mini2 for my self.can you give me a link to open this item? it would be a waste if not be in use.

• edot alcantara

i would i know to open the icloud in this unit ipad mini2. its a lock and i dont have icloud account .
because this item i saw on the bus last three years ago.

• kristine

Macky, 04 Jan 2016is this an OTG capable device? please let me know before i buy a... moreYeah me too.. i wanna buy an iflash. please let me know if it is OTG capable!! Thanks!

• Macky

is this an OTG capable device? please let me know before i buy an iFlash... Thanks in advance. :)

• ThomasInWork

As a big Android fan, and id normally stay away from Apple as I just don't respect them as a company, the performance of this tablet is brilliant. I have never had a problem, and for the price is very good. I am aware I could of got a higher spec android but Apple can be superior when it comes to certain things, and this tablet hit the nail on the head and is a brilliant secondary home driver for me (main daily driver is Galaxy s6)

• johnsmith

Hey guys can u tell me how long does it take for this ipad to get full charge from approximately 15% of battery..thanks

• skp

Frank, 18 Dec 20151 gig of ram??? pfft my nokia has more ram..Ur Nokia is a 3rd class phone so it can need more than 1gb...ram

• Frank

1 gig of ram??? pfft my nokia has more ram..

Ajay, 16 Oct 2015Is there any way by which we can install / see what app on IPAD facebook apps is not the issue. try changing DSN, open DNS is better on facebook in loading images. i got facebook loading problem from google dns so i change mine to open DNS, and it works

sats, 29 Jul 2015Will it withstand 10hrs of contineous working No.six hours approximately.

• austine ves

JT, 03 Dec 2015There are no differences between iPad 2 and 3, except that iPad ... moreok, thanks

• Jayvee

How can I rename an image?

• JT

austine ves, 02 Dec 2015whats the difference between this and ipad 3>? cant see any..There are no differences between iPad 2 and 3, except that iPad 3 has a button sensor and also comes in a gold color.

• austine ves

whats the difference between this and ipad 3>? cant see any..

• tappu