Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

• M1ke

Ordered one the other day waiting for it to be delivered. I have never liked Apple iPhones, but considering the iPad I've always thought superior to other tablets for performance in gaming. I know no external memory/drop and drag is a major drawback I think the games are awesome. Cant wait play Bioshock.

• 2014-08-31 20:34
  • 32Ib
  • justin shaju

its a good tab
we can use it in any type that how we want
there are nice wallpapers
its looks awesome
if u re buying it u should buy its black colour
because black colour looks nice

• 2014-08-30 19:08
  • 2Tbf
  • oliverking

This or the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WIFI ONLY for both)? I've read out there about the complaints about battery life. My tablet is mainly for reading (although for a long number of hours) a few minutes of browsing,and just a few hours of music (perhaps in conjunction with reading) I rarely play games.

I like the iPad because I know that in the long run, it would retain it's fluidity, it is minimalistic, and is straightforward. I don't have much of a pet peeve for iTunes syncing and its unexpandable storage. I also don't mind that the iPad isn't as customizable as Samsung. I'm not invested in the app ecosystem yet; the only app I've bought is GoodReader, and I'm sure that if I switch to android, I will find a worthy substiture.

As for the Galaxy Tab Pro, I like that it has USB - like capabilities and has expandable memory. But again, my worries are that it will lag or stutter in the future (although I am not that worried if the lag is something you can tolerate). And in my country (Philippines), this is also cheaper.

Any objective and unbiased input would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 2014-08-30 13:24
  • thgj

As for the Galaxy Tab Pro, I like that it has USB - like capabilities and has expandable memory. But again, my worries are that it will lag or stutter in the future (although I am not that worried if the lag is something you can tolerate). And in my country (PHL), this is also cheaper.

Any objective and unbiased input would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 2014-08-30 13:19
  • thgj

Instead of buying this, i bought samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 because it is cheaper here in philippines :(

• 2014-08-25 13:12
  • v0qT

Thanks for ur reply! I think I will get the 32GB iPad Mini. hope i will enjoy using that device :)

• 2014-08-23 02:09
  • v0qT

Thanks for ur reply! I think I will get the 32GB iPad Mini. hope i will enjoy that device :)

• 2014-08-23 02:08
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-20 08:56 from v0qT - click to readFor games look no further. Buy iPad. It has the best / most games.

If you think about it. Tab pro 8.4 = 16gb app storage.
Same storage as the lowest end iPad mini.

Game size high graphics can grow beyond 2gb. Thats like 4 games max on both devices.

If you want to enjoy more. Get iPad 64 ~ 128GB is a must.

16gb is for people who wanna resell down the road. Not much usage.. and run low storage soon.

As for office work.. its better on tab if you work on excel alot.. and need mouse support. Because iPad only have keyboard support.

But then again, iPad offers the best sync office apps, Pages/keynote/numbers All free when you buy a new iPad mini.

• 2014-08-22 10:58
  • PGXj

Does iPad mini 16gb can store bunch of games? esp does games with high memory? can ipad handle that type of capacity without lagging?

• 2014-08-21 12:31
  • v0qT

Still torn between iPad mini 2 and Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4. I am a student i love to play games and as well as create documents, powerpoinnts and presentations. i also like customizing the tablet itself. and how long does the battery last? What would you prefer guys? Pls help.

• 2014-08-20 08:56
  • Spec lesson

> In reply to dawly @ 2014-08-08 07:03 from fs9u - click to readSamsung quad core 2.3Ghz + 3GB ram vs iPad mini dual core 1.3Ghz + 1GB ram.

By right, Samsung should be 2 ~ 3 times faster then iPad mini in any situations. But when you use Samsung, you will discover lag, and slowdowns.

Then you realise Samsung is using old generation tech. Old 32bit cores, vs iPad mini 2 64bit cores.

iPad can match Samsung speed, at the same time very efficient CPU/GPU. Therefore you see 10hrs usage from iPad mini.. while Samsung you get bad battery backup.

• 2014-08-13 18:18
  • fxMc
  • prash90

> In reply to ibud @ 2014-08-08 14:11 from Hkqj - click to readNo buddy ,cellular version is only to insert sim card and to use internet (GPRS),That's all...

• 2014-08-09 21:56
  • uvuy
  • ibud

can anybody tell me whether we can make a regular cellular call in ipad mini 2 (cellular) version? thanks btw.........

• 2014-08-08 14:11
  • Hkqj
  • dawly

> In reply to JLO @ 2013-12-29 06:01 from KSEB - click to read i wonder why apple`s ram and processor ara little than samsung just 1 GB DDR3 but samsung 3 GB DDR3 and so also processor ???

• 2014-08-08 07:03
  • fs9u
  • N30r912

It rocks!!! So simple. The only disadvantage in my opinion is the speaker issue. I think in the next ipad speakers must not fitted in the same position so the stereo effect be better

• 2014-08-07 19:28
  • xvR%

> In reply to Sal Man @ 2014-08-03 09:50 from KIBT - click to readYes.Supports iOs games,which are better than androids.Ipad is better than android tablet!

• 2014-08-06 15:30
  • puww
  • Sal Man

Hi,does i pad mini2 supports games just like in android tablets? plz reply any body who know about it.........

• 2014-08-03 09:50
  • KIBT

> In reply to Jed Estayo @ 2014-07-30 16:26 from 7Xai - click to readNope. iPad mini cannot make call.

But iOS8, iPad mini can make / receive calls + sms. from help of iPhone.

• 2014-08-02 16:35
  • fxMc
  • DEVESH KUMAR

this very fastable and that uses are smarter

• 2014-07-30 19:02
  • 9ACH
  • Jed Estayo

Does Ipad mini 2 with cellular has a text and call function? how come it can't be used for texting and calling ?

• 2014-07-30 16:26