Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

• Ra

Help me to fix this ipad please

• 2015-05-06 12:15
  • v0qx
  • Hameruel

Is this tablet fast? Or I should say is it a lag-free tablet? Is the battery life good? I want to buy this one, but first I need your confirmations and experience share to me, if the favors are great then I should buy 1. I just want you to prove me if what is better and Android Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 or Apple Ipad Mini 2? What best suit me?

• 2015-05-05 11:06
  • t7Xi

> In reply to DJJ @ 2015-05-04 07:36 from fmZF - click to readIs that what it is about . Screwing people . I think you are right .

• 2015-05-05 10:44
  • Hkty

I have used android for last 3 years and just got an ipad mini 2 . My impression of ios is that its not at all user friendly like android . its a nice tablet with not so good ram but software experience is way behind android . Its got style . Go for it if style is what you want

• 2015-05-04 11:40
  • vwp9
  • DJJ

> In reply to Chomwey @ 2015-04-25 04:44 from K3rh - click to readHahahah!! You are funny! You will be Screwed by apple if you do that. LOL

• 2015-05-04 07:36
  • fmZF
  • bapun

> In reply to littlecat96 @ 2015-04-21 19:11 from XMcc - click to readGo for a good laptop...

• 2015-04-26 13:55
  • t}Ej
  • Chomwey

Should advice the "cellular" version does not actually give phone usability...feeling victim of a fraud.
Someone should sue apple for the scam.

• 2015-04-25 04:44
  • K3rh
  • littlecat96

I would love to buy ipad since I don't have one, any suggestions which ipad I should buy or any tablet? I needed for education purpose. I'm majoring in Graphic design

• 2015-04-21 19:11
  • XMcc
  • ylad

is this ipad mini 2 can play nba2k15?

• 2015-04-21 15:39
  • t7Xh
  • underclock

i found this my ipad mini 2 a minor lag playing the games like real racing 3 and asphalt 8

• 2015-04-20 15:52
  • bJb3
  • RamsIndia

> In reply to Fah Q @ 2015-04-06 20:02 from KZ85 - click to readI agrre. Initially, these low spec devices perform good. But as we update the OS, these old beasts tend to slow down. Apple is deliberately using a notch less quality hardware in its Minis.

• 2015-04-19 09:51
  • vGC%

does it support otg ??

• 2015-04-19 07:31
  • XuTH
  • Tatz

Just bought an iPad mini 2 (wifi+cellular) and its IOS is 6 should I upgrade it to IOS 8.3

• 2015-04-15 22:01
  • t}Fx
  • Fah Q

> In reply to bopi @ 2015-04-05 18:28 from 9E8K - click to readI don't know much about interior design, but I bet working on it requires a lot of space and top-notch specs. If that's the case, I think you better off with the iPad Air 2. It's as future-proof as it gets. The A8X coupled with the beastly triple-core GPU (the best in its class) as well as the 2 gigs of RAM will make short of your work.

Though there is an issue. The device vibrates when the speaker is used - mainly because of the very thin design. But I personally don't think this as a dealbreaker.

That said, the iPad Mini 2 is still a viable budget option. Don't even bother with its successor - all you get is the TouchID fingerprint scanner and a choice of gold colour.

p/s: Don't get the 16GB ones. You will constantly juggling between which apps are to going to be removed.

I hope this helps. :)

• 2015-04-06 20:02
  • KZ85
  • bopi

I am interior architect designer. I am planning to buy this iPad is this helpful for better designing. I want to know more about graphic cards.

• 2015-04-05 18:28
  • 9E8K
  • jjkakliask

i lost my ipad mini 2 and samsung s5 2 dayts ago they locked now but is it possible to track them down without nthe find my phine app

• 2015-04-05 06:01
  • 4Auv
  • ricky

where i can downloaad the software of battery backup?

• 2015-03-30 07:43
  • w43M
  • Fah Q

> In reply to Azhagan @ 2015-03-04 16:19 from 6054 - click to readGo to App Store and download it. As simple as that!

• 2015-03-26 07:42
  • KZ8K
  • lord voldramot

> In reply to Ra @ 2015-02-03 19:50 from f0qZ - click to readi would recommend not to buy the ipad mini 3 because all u get for that money is just a touch id and an option of gold color,other than that EVERYTHING is just the same,,,,same internals and even the design so stick with your ipad mini 2 ,,,which is the best is best in itz category

• 2015-03-21 19:26
  • utVa
  • nalsky

Purchased mine almost one month now… haven't encountered any problem yet and enjoying using it!. all i can say now, it's the best! this is my first apple and i'm loving it!

• 2015-03-15 02:28