Apple iPad mini 2

Will it withstand 10hrs of contineous working

• 2015-07-29 06:27
  • U@C%
  • watamayu

i just got mine about 2 weeks ago and very satisfied with this ipad compared to my samsung tab S I prefer this tab 👏🏻😀&#128­525;

• 2015-07-28 18:04
  • tDTI
  • Cute cy

Love my new ipad mini 2...

• 2015-07-23 19:54
  • v0qJ

A cool tab combing a lot of new features within a 7.9 inch screen. Runs as perfect as my galaxy tab S 8.4. Due to decline in price than mine, i appreciate and suggest this device to be bought. Yes you'd be tired of charging this as after used for couple of days, the battery llife reduces. Neverthelessly its a a cool tab.

• 2015-07-22 11:27
  • sSx@
  • Tri

I using facebook by Ipad mini 2. It's was really slow

• 2015-07-19 15:01
  • M7r0
  • trixxy_g

I bought this about a month ago, super lightweight, perfect for traveling, and the battery life was incredible! Screen display/images are really great. The camera isn't so great or at least as I thought it would be; quality looks like the one from an iPod 4th generation. After a week of having the iPad the battery life began to shorten but the charging time did not. It took hours just to get it fully charged and took about 1/3 of the time to kill, ridiculous. I asked for an exchange and was told all were like that after awhile. "Awhile"? I've had it for a week Missy! So I was sent back home with it. Always been an Apple fan but this iPad has let me down and the way customer services had handled it.

• 2015-07-19 06:40
  • 4H3x
  • lokesh rai

jjust one word :awesome"

• 2015-07-13 18:20
  • uvei
  • swirly

> In reply to Jade @ 2015-07-09 08:35 from KgW9 - click to readiOS 9 hasn't even been released yet...

• 2015-07-10 11:47
  • RmC6
  • Jade

Does it perform well with iOS 9??

• 2015-07-09 08:35
  • KgW9
  • bapun

Really its an awsome tab...loving it

• 2015-07-08 17:59
  • t}FF
  • Rannz7

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 15:06 from K7c@ - click to readYes. Go for it. It's a lot easier to use for presentation purposes than most other tablets on the market. It gives you a smooth feel and works a lot faster than any other Android tablet out there unless you spend $1000+ for one.

• 2015-07-06 22:22
  • 475x
  • Romano

I have this in a 128GB model. Love it! It runs smooth, camera is decent, and I use it mainly for games and for episodes.

• 2015-06-26 00:41
  • 7JSW
  • swirly

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 15:06 from K7c@ - click to readAlthough I'm not used to this "presentation purposes" and stuff, it sounds like it requires quite a lot of productivity. If that's the case, I don't think either of them is actually worth to buy for their productivity, or rather lack thereof. I'd suggest Microsoft Surface 3 mainly because it runs full Windows 8. It's basically a computer the size of a tablet. It also has a more powerful sibling, the Surface Pro 3, available at a considerably higher price.

• 2015-06-24 20:09
  • iVUX
  • BusinessMinded

Hi Guys! I'm planning to buy a gadget for my presentation purposes in real estate this month of June 2015..... I just wanna ask about your VOTES & SUGGESTIONS..... Guys, which gadget I would buy base on performance, quality, speed & storage..... an Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ Wifi + cellular (32GB) or the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 w/ S Pen/LTE ???....... Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.... :-)

• 2015-06-24 15:06
  • K7c@
  • BusinessMinded

Hi Guys! I'm planning to buy a gadget for my presentation purposes in real estate this month of June 2015..... I just wanna ask about your VOTES & SUGGESTIONS..... Guys, which gadget I would buy base on performance, quality, speed & storage..... an Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ Wifi + cellular (32GB) or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 / LTE ???....... Thanks huys, Appreciate it.... :-)

• 2015-06-24 03:16
  • K7c$

> In reply to AkoBudoy @ 2015-06-21 07:02 from th1a - click to readMy iPad mini 2 running ios 8.3 keeps on restarting when running big app or multitasking. This should not be happening, I have only had it since March 2015 (new). I hope ios 8.4 or ios 9 will fix this issue.

• 2015-06-23 15:57
  • m9K6
  • AkoBudoy

My mini 2 lags and crashes sometimes on ios 8.3. Anyone experieced it? I cannot multitask on it too. Going from app to app it always restart

• 2015-06-21 07:02
  • th1a
  • Ranjit

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 11:06 from t7Xi - click to readThere is no comparison between Samsung tab S 8.4 n Ipad mini..
Both individually carry their own positive points.
but your use n purpose may give advantage to Tab S 8.4

• 2015-06-20 09:41
  • Hkt7

> In reply to Raine @ 2015-06-19 07:58 from t7XT - click to readThe iPad is not designed for calling and text messaging. The sim card slot is for Internet subscription only.

• 2015-06-19 13:10
  • PTGw
  • Raine

I bought an ipad mini with cellular functions but it has no messaging or texting or calling icons? Why isbthat so? I can only see a messaing icon for imessage. It recognizes my sim card but the problem is i cant text nor call due to these icons which are lacking. Pls help me. I bpught an iphone but iicons are already there. But in my ipad, there are none. Please help me.

• 2015-06-19 07:58