Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

• nwokonorell

Best gadget I have ever used. No setbacks.

• 2015-08-29 19:57
  • Nu7S
  • Jimmy

I'm in love with this iPad. I have it since 3 months and it's really fast, stable, beautiful bright display and a screen time between 10 to 11 hours! Seriously, I've checked it many times and I almost can't believe the battery is so fantastic. If I would just let it on standby I'm sure I could go one month without charging. This is a model of end 2013, the iPad Mini 3 came a year later but it's exactly the same only with fingerprint reader. The price of the Mini 2 is lower than the Mini 3, of course. So it's a great deal and worth the money to buy this iPad.

• 2015-08-23 15:02
  • mS7g
  • ab

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-05 21:25 from X}kZ - click to readwhat make iphone 6 plus better than ipad mini 2? I dont see any big difference at all. So far, I can see retina has large screen advantage included battery

• 2015-08-19 21:54
  • uvce
  • James Bond

it is good choice

• 2015-08-15 17:50
  • rAfP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-22 11:27 from sSx@ - click to readFor day to day use which one is better? IPad mini or tab s 8.4?

• 2015-08-05 21:25
  • X}kZ
  • manik

this is good but my iphone 6 plus is better.

• 2015-08-02 18:17
  • KAeS
  • sats

Will it withstand 10hrs of contineous working

• 2015-07-29 06:27
  • U@C%
  • watamayu

i just got mine about 2 weeks ago and very satisfied with this ipad compared to my samsung tab S I prefer this tab 👏🏻😀&#128­525;

• 2015-07-28 18:04
  • tDTI
  • Cute cy

Love my new ipad mini 2...

• 2015-07-23 19:54
  • v0qJ

A cool tab combing a lot of new features within a 7.9 inch screen. Runs as perfect as my galaxy tab S 8.4. Due to decline in price than mine, i appreciate and suggest this device to be bought. Yes you'd be tired of charging this as after used for couple of days, the battery llife reduces. Neverthelessly its a a cool tab.

• 2015-07-22 11:27
  • sSx@
  • Tri

I using facebook by Ipad mini 2. It's was really slow

• 2015-07-19 15:01
  • M7r0
  • trixxy_g

I bought this about a month ago, super lightweight, perfect for traveling, and the battery life was incredible! Screen display/images are really great. The camera isn't so great or at least as I thought it would be; quality looks like the one from an iPod 4th generation. After a week of having the iPad the battery life began to shorten but the charging time did not. It took hours just to get it fully charged and took about 1/3 of the time to kill, ridiculous. I asked for an exchange and was told all were like that after awhile. "Awhile"? I've had it for a week Missy! So I was sent back home with it. Always been an Apple fan but this iPad has let me down and the way customer services had handled it.

• 2015-07-19 06:40
  • 4H3x
  • lokesh rai

jjust one word :awesome"

• 2015-07-13 18:20
  • uvei
  • swirly

> In reply to Jade @ 2015-07-09 08:35 from KgW9 - click to readiOS 9 hasn't even been released yet...

• 2015-07-10 11:47
  • RmC6
  • Jade

Does it perform well with iOS 9??

• 2015-07-09 08:35
  • KgW9
  • bapun

Really its an awsome tab...loving it

• 2015-07-08 17:59
  • t}FF
  • Rannz7

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 15:06 from K7c@ - click to readYes. Go for it. It's a lot easier to use for presentation purposes than most other tablets on the market. It gives you a smooth feel and works a lot faster than any other Android tablet out there unless you spend $1000+ for one.

• 2015-07-06 22:22
  • 475x
  • Romano

I have this in a 128GB model. Love it! It runs smooth, camera is decent, and I use it mainly for games and for episodes.

• 2015-06-26 00:41
  • 7JSW
  • swirly

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 15:06 from K7c@ - click to readAlthough I'm not used to this "presentation purposes" and stuff, it sounds like it requires quite a lot of productivity. If that's the case, I don't think either of them is actually worth to buy for their productivity, or rather lack thereof. I'd suggest Microsoft Surface 3 mainly because it runs full Windows 8. It's basically a computer the size of a tablet. It also has a more powerful sibling, the Surface Pro 3, available at a considerably higher price.

• 2015-06-24 20:09