Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

The iPad has a single user environment, which may be enough for a phone, but makes a tablet impossible to share. It also doesn't play well with others and can't share anything, like music or videos or pictures with other devices directly. In particular intelligent tv can't be used without spending yet more money for yet more from Apple. And some basic functionality , like the swipe keyboard, which is included in android is an extra cost item with iOS. There are many other software packages which simply don't exist in the Apple Store. Very frustrating.

• 2014-12-15 22:07
  • 4x1i

I have both an IPad 2 mini and an old Nexus 7 android tablet, both wifi only. I much prefer the Nexus. It has: GPS which the iPad doesn't, a back button which the iPad doesn't, a comfortable nonslip back instead of a cold slippery metal back, and allows easy access to the outside world instead of being trapped in an apple controlled environment.

• 2014-12-10 19:53

• 2014-12-10 18:49
  • 4x1i

hello guys! I have a Tab Pro 8.4 and I'm thinking of selling this tab and buy an iPad Mini 2. Do you think it's a great choice? I have an android phone so switching to iOS I think would make sense and would be better. That will be my very first iOS device if I sell my tab pro and buy this. What do you think?

• 2014-12-08 05:21
  • Renzkie

> In reply to ckv @ 2014-11-26 02:18 from KAeZ - click to readhi guuy can u help me how to download whats in my ipad mini 2

• 2014-12-04 03:38
  • 3@xs

> In reply to Mackyto @ 2014-11-28 19:22 from t7Xk - click to readjust try to reset your ipad and choose phil as the present country.

• 2014-12-01 20:05
  • v0qZ
  • Mackyto

Guys, need answer asap. Will this work here in Philippines when bought from at&t in the US. Im thinking of putting a local simcard. Im talking about the version with simslot. Thanks!

• 2014-11-28 19:22
  • t7Xk
  • ckv

It's look is very impressive bt u can't handle it more jst bcoz it has only 1 gb ram even though to choose a better tab I prefer I pad mini 2 coz it's price of. 16 gb I pad in budget nd it's far ahead best from other company so I must say. I pad mini 2 is a best option if it's ranging in multipurpose tabs...

• 2014-11-26 02:18
  • KAeZ
  • joz

> In reply to Jemuel16 @ 2014-11-16 08:07 from vx04 - click to readYes,even ipad 2 wifi only can use.

• 2014-11-22 03:31
  • X}{8
  • AnupamC

> In reply to Jen @ 2014-09-06 15:30 from v0qT - click to readNow you have iPhone 6 Plus!

• 2014-11-19 11:41
  • bEL$
  • RIGY

reliance cdma is not working in india with this ipad mini 2.....is it working with anybody? in specification , they have give cdma 1x evdo. plz reply ...

• 2014-11-19 07:47
  • tT1e
  • Muazzam

Ipad mini 2 and ipad mini 3 are same no difference but wieght nothing else. Oh yes also price but ipad mini 3 is harder and more better in performence than ipad mini 3. Ipad mini 3 is so senstive so dont waste ur money buying iphone 6 or tab s.

• 2014-11-19 06:26
  • 6P2y
  • Cedrickk

since the price of this tab massively dropped, are there any possibilities to trade my high end android tablet into brand new ipad mini 2? im thinking of switching from android to ios. is that possible?

• 2014-11-18 11:04
  • Muazzam

Fantastic bro best for internet much better than ifone 5 or any galaxy tab or mobile when u buy ifone 6 u must check this first the brobleme is only that there is no memory slot its limtes but best displey

• 2014-11-17 12:32
  • 6P2t
  • molotof

it's a wonderful device
smart , fast and grand

• 2014-11-16 08:40
  • 9yxH
  • Jemuel16

I had iPad mini 2with retina display.my question is the viber apps is work?

• 2014-11-16 08:07
  • vx04
  • Cedrickk

> In reply to Babe1517 @ 2014-11-14 21:02 from jBu% - click to readyou think there's still a possiblity to swap my tab into ipad mini 2?

• 2014-11-15 03:41
  • Babe1517

> In reply to Cedrickk @ 2014-10-30 14:37 from v0qT - click to readI totally agree should have waited!!

• 2014-11-14 21:02
  • jBu%
  • dheeraj

upgrade it to 8.1 , its quite better from ios 8,, got rectified some problems

• 2014-10-31 16:41
  • ITnj
  • Cedrickk

the price of this device dropped from 20,490 pesos to 15,490 pesos for 16gb. and the 32 gb is 17,490 pesos i guess? only 2k difference! should've waited for the price drop of this ipad mini 2 instead of samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4. i bought mine last august :(

• 2014-10-30 14:37