Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• nicky

how can i know the phone original & fake
what is the identification....
i mean how can i check the phone originality plz tell me....?

• Puni

Uche, 22 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreYu must have been drunked while doing so पी रहा लो

how i can know that the iphone 4s is unlocked??
can i read any thing at the phne or the box??
i want to know that befor i bay for the phone.

• Vsk

Apple 4s is very good 4n.. I lv soo much

• omi

SCUIori, 23 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... morethe usual sim works, i bought 4S and cut my old sim it worked perfectly. no need for micro sim, make ur usual sim to micro.

• lex

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2012ur fone must be fake i guesshow can i figure out that its a fake phone? any tips! tnx guys!

• Verbal_Criminal

Handset user: what can you say about android?

Siri: Android is a great operating system w/ all those muscles to multitask. I used to date hium before but i dumped him.

Handset User: Why did you dumped android?

Siri: I hate is machoist ego and his S&M Lovemaking. what can a gilr like me expect from a dual turning quadcore muscled guy? SADISM.

adytu, 23 Mar 2012I updated to the 5.1 version a week ago hoping the battery would... moreDo you sleep on the street no outlet on the night table to recharge ?

• Lee33

bought from carphone warehouse and my phone is very hot.. i got slight burns on my arm.. apple send me a cheque for compensation of £200, after i wrote a letter and sent picture of my burns and i sent doctors records.
my phone replaced but I am reluctant to use.

• SCUIori

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2012ur fone must be fake i guessur fone must be fake i guess

* Yeah Yeah Watever anonymous.... I got my iPhone 4s on a Globe Plan so don't f#%#ing tell me that mine is fake. Cause yours is fake. By the way I have a client now hopefully will buy my worthless iPhone 4s ^________^

SCUIori, 23 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreur fone must be fake i guess

• Rock

Uche, 22 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreDude, you sure u got the right phone??? Cuz there are some Fake Iphones in the market...

I updated to the 5.1 version a week ago hoping the battery would hold out longer. it looked like it worked for a while,3.5 days, but now it holds for 2 days with not all that much talk time or browsing. Anyone else have this problem? Is that all this update brought?

• SRK

Uche, 22 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreur i phone z original but the thin z it only supports micro sim card .....so just replace ur macro sim card with micro sim card and then get started.....

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2012You guys already have it so enjoy it. We don't need it because w... moreHigh copy world

Uche, 22 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreIphone 4 and 4S only take micro sim cards. even if they are from another country.

• Braga

Did'nt the iP4S have 1gb ram?

• SCUIori

Uche, 22 Mar 2012I jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my nor... moreI jx bought an apple iphone 4s & i was able to insert my normal macro simcard but d specification on this site says it uses only micro simcard, now is it dat my 4s is not the original one or... Pls is anybody havin any idea weather mine is the original 4s or not? i'm realy confused

* MICRO SIMCARD. Even the old Iphone 4 is also micro simcard. I guess that's a fake one.

• Neo

Steve said he would "NEVER put a bigger screen than 3.5 inches in a phone because ,why would you need to !" Personally it,s the ONLY reason i will never buy an apple phone/ipod because i have big hands

• kensanity

i freakin love this phone! !