Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• sree

This is called phone.. so simple and easy to use it....
and faster in net application.

but battery life has to be improved....

• Dharmesh Mer

can it teetharing possible in this phone plz ask

• Malik

Dear
We want to ask you why IPHONE 4S Havent Radio

• Joraph

It was stated in your specification that the processing speed is 1.0ghz.... While other site and users and saying it's 0.8 Ghz

Moji, 11 Mar 2012it is one of of the best smart phones i've ever seen;but I think... moreYou mean a hybrid too big to be a phone too small to be a pad?

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2012i've used it for a while, it has one of the best screens i've ev... moreHow can plastic copies compete with the original that changed the mobile phone market ?

• Moji

it is one of of the best smart phones i've ever seen;but I think SAMSUNG GALAXY Note is better for people who need a tablet\smart phone;both together;also a very clear display.

i've used it for a while, it has one of the best screens i've ever seen and possibly the best camera and user interface.. but i'm not sure it can really compete with high-end droids...

• pejmangh

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2012there is no unlock via ultrasnow. so u need to know what network... morethanks man.yeah i know about gevey ultra s.
they will buy it for 400$ cant sell it so have to find a way. is this ultra s gevey be good for phone?
heard that wont update the phone to 5.01 .

Tommy, 11 Mar 2012Which one is better iPhone4s n Galaxy note?pls help me!iphone 4s anyday over the Samsung note!

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... moresend it to me. i will unlock it

Tommy, 11 Mar 2012Which one is better iPhone4s n Galaxy note?pls help me!Iphone 4s man the best!

• Tommy

Which one is better iPhone4s n Galaxy note?pls help me!

• jeet

u must come to ludhiana and ask the street to kips market.....u`ll must get some solutions related to ur problem.......

• iPhonesia

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... moreunfortunately,, it can't be unlocked from it's carrier.. all iPhone from US can't be unlocked.. you can check it on apple's official website.. some countries offer can be unlocked from carrier,, and rest of it can't be unlocked..

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... morethere is no unlock via ultrasnow. so u need to know what network the phone is locked to. then contact the customer support of that network and ask them if they do unlocking and what u need to do. if they dont u can search the internet for websites that do unlocking but some of them are scam. i have never tried it so u need to do a good search before doing it. if none of this is working ur only solution is to sell it on ebay and get a new one! hope i helped mate!

• pejmangh

guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock version from U.S . now i wanna use it in another country,how can i unlock it? please help if you know something about this

phil!, 10 Mar 2012give me tips for using iphone wisely..cool apps and etc. i d... moreMake calls, send emails,browse the web

• phil!

give me tips for using iphone wisely..cool apps and etc.

i do love my iphone4s but i dont know what should i do for my satisfaction.

Healthycliff, 09 Mar 2012Huawei Ascend D quad is the fasterst smartphone ever....and obvi... moredual cores, quad cores, etc etc....how many cores you want ? Today's smartphone manufacturers advertise their product in such a way that we want more and more cores and ram.

well, what really matters is the "performace". I dont wanna know how many cores my phone has or how much ram it has untill and unless my phone gives rock solid perfomance.

And iPhone4S is an example of it. Forget what is inside it, just see how iphone4s performs, how fast it is, how smooth it is, how amazingly it gets the job done, just how good it is. Whats more you could possibly ask for ??

If you go around buying phones just beacuse it has quad core or hexacore, you are blind.

If you were given iPhone4S and Huawei Ascend D, not knowing anything at all about their specs, and you were told to choose anyone among them, I gurantee you 100% that you would choose iphone4S anytime.

Thats it, iPhone always at the end of the day.