Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Valtheri

Guys is launching a tweak "BatteryFix iOS 5", have you tried this anyone, has battery improvement this tweak?

• 2012-02-02 08:46
  • mD67
  • upline

Got my IPhone,
YES the best IPhone so far.
Very handy, useful.
Truly amazing. Its a dual core, gosh reeaalll fast
I never regret. The price justifies its features.

• 2012-02-02 05:08
  • wHrS
  • rayjan

Well for me, I don't have to make comparison. Just look at their reputation. If you ever read their history. Samsung will never be Samsung if they had not monopolized korea, they're using android which is for me pirated. They could not even have their own OS . I would rather want symbian. Iphone is breakthrough discovery of Steve Jobs, he changed the game in mobile technology. And galaxy series is nothing more than pirated. That Apple had to file a suit.

• 2012-02-02 03:44
  • 9FM0

"Guys I have iphone 4 , galaxy sII, sensation xe , nokia n9, so what do u say should I buy the 4s cuz if I buy it I will sell my xe and maybe the n9 so is it worth it I am rlly bored with all my phones except the s2 and the 4 so if I buy the 4s is it a worthy upgrade or. Should I go for the samsung nexus or the white note I am rlly confused I have 4 as a school phone, s2 as a personal phone that it has about 1000 contacts , xe as a music phone , n9 as my ( pretty much pointless phone ) which I am selling so guys what should. I go for , the galaxy note , the nexus or the 4s"

Definitely the 4S, it has good audio output through a LOD, better sound quality than HTC Sensation XE. XE isn't that good in audio benchmark. iPhone 4S has better 8MP than the rest of them and most responsive phone.

• 2012-02-02 00:43
  • 4cSy
  • zhe king

• 2012-02-01 20:06
  • SdWy
  • Adel J

> In reply to Sayeedu @ 2012-02-01 13:59 from pXji - click to readThats so normal with all smart phones

• 2012-02-01 19:58
  • SsGS
  • Ste

I find it really funny that people are still having this Samsung vs Apple war! you should put on suit and get into court! haha

the 4s is a mint phone, so is the s2. I know which one I'd rather have... iPhone baby!

Also it came out in October, surely by now you guys can start arguing about a new handset? :)

• 2012-02-01 19:55
  • L16p
  • Adel J

> In reply to dave @ 2012-02-01 17:11 from uNVC - click to readDon't compare the ridiculous n8 to 4s
am comparing to iPhone (4) where it's nothing compared to a 5MP not the monster 4S 8MP

And if ur a nokia fan then just go there and cheer ur dead phones :D

• 2012-02-01 19:54
  • SsGS
  • The 4S owner

> In reply to AP5 @ 2012-02-01 00:56 from 49xm - click to readEven 4S has got problems of reception and voice calls. Never buy the device with the serial no. starting with MD2. All devices dispatched under the serial number has faulty reception and interference during voice calls. Been using it and facing problems. Dunno what to do, any suggestion - genuine replies only please.

• 2012-02-01 19:26
  • HxcU
  • dave

> In reply to Adel J @ 2012-02-01 08:12 from IaCY - click to read4s is way better than n8. But n8's 12mp=3.2mp in reality??!!
It's clear that you don't have any knowledge of n8's camera. Don't post comments like that. Ha ha.

• 2012-02-01 17:11
  • uNVC
  • getothepoint

> In reply to badjojo @ 2012-02-01 09:45 from BwWV - click to readwhy not sell your 4s then? comparing it with lg / samsung? come on. apple has always took advantage of the lack of advertisement from other manufacturers, and the reason being is they introduce new features to the phone which are worth shouting about! not that they are, as you put it, "going down the drain" ...LOL...rediculous.

brush up on your apple sales quantity figures...answers your questions.

• 2012-02-01 17:07
  • L16p
  • sam

> In reply to Adel J @ 2012-02-01 08:12 from IaCY - click to readyes u r an xpert
thanks.

• 2012-02-01 16:13
  • U@}v

> In reply to badjojo @ 2012-02-01 09:45 from BwWV - click to readIf you descriibe "down the drain" hitting every day a new market high, on NASDAQ stock exchange of what is today the world most valuable company ever, you are disconnected with reality.
And all because of iPhone success

• 2012-02-01 14:14
  • j@%h
  • dre

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-01 05:24 from 9yYp - click to readhalf price n8. dont compare different phone categories.

• 2012-02-01 14:08
  • 3A0T
  • Sayeedu

Guys,i have bought iphone 4s its amazing but whenever iam browsing,download and playing games its getting heat back side of the hand set!!! Is it normal or abnormal? pls help me out.

• 2012-02-01 13:59
  • pXji
  • Adel J

> In reply to badjojo @ 2012-02-01 09:45 from BwWV - click to readAnd that's why they sold 37000000 devices in 2012
Wake up!

• 2012-02-01 12:01
  • badjojo

apple is going down the drain..that's the reason why they are now advertising a lot on tv..its an overprice lg/samsung handset..the only ones who would buy iphones now are those who are blinded by the apple name..i have the 4s,s2,and htc..the two androids surpass all of apple's functionalities..icloud?android has been doing that for years..

• 2012-02-01 09:45
  • BwWV
  • Adel J

> In reply to sant @ 2012-01-31 12:23 from p%NA - click to readI would definitely recommend 4s for the below reasons:

1- Great material phone
2- Video Stabilization
3- More powerful GPU that lays s2 away
4- iOS is more genuine and stable
5- S2 looks really cheap
6- Benchmarking shows higher stats for the 4s.

• 2012-02-01 08:20
  • Adel J

> In reply to sam @ 2012-01-31 20:45 from upfC - click to readNow what useless argument is this? I've tried ur (n8) camera and it showed useless bad pictures and this was compared to the great iPhone 4 cam.

n8 12MP equals 3.2MP in reality if not less!

• 2012-02-01 08:12