Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Alex

Dudes should i trade my GS2 over a 4S ? What do you say ? I really like the 4S and got bored of Android already :(

• 2012-01-22 23:38
  • 0CYY

> In reply to manu @ 2012-01-22 13:00 from vGY6 - click to readBattery is currently the best as tested by GSMARena compared to other smartphones. One thing people don't realise that the iPhone 4S is so fun, that they use it all the time and drain battery faster, compared to a Blackberry for example. My blackberry sits in my pocket all the time, unless a call or message gets through. My iPhone is the opposite, I have to force myself to put it in my pocket, as I'm almost always using it.

• 2012-01-22 23:00
  • PG5b
  • Cool guy

WOW siri APP but there is a proble with the battary :(

• 2012-01-22 22:41
  • fuZH
  • Moody

Can someone help me please and tell me whats the price of iphone 4s 16GB in Dubai? thank you very much already.

• 2012-01-22 21:25
  • fk6i
  • timo1

Black or White?

• 2012-01-22 20:00
  • nfMc
  • Dan

Me and my two friends are iPhone 4 users. :)

• 2012-01-22 17:22
  • t7Xi
  • shorya

this is best phone on the planet

• 2012-01-22 15:24
  • vGSx
  • rejodia

> In reply to phoneaddict @ 2012-01-22 04:56 from tu6$ - click to readHi, i am sure you made a big mistake selling your iPad and iPhone 4 just because you wanted flash. I've always believed that a phone should be used as a phone. We have tablets and laptops for the other reasons we want a gadget. Do you really want to stick a 5" screen phone in your pocket and call it a phone? i doubt. Have you not read/heard that the owners of flash, Adobe have announced that they are moving on from flash to something else? My friend, HTML5 is the future. I wish you could get back your sold gadgets.

• 2012-01-22 13:31
  • HKFd

> In reply to stathisss @ 2012-01-22 10:12 from 3pSP - click to readiphone 4s rocks!

• 2012-01-22 13:24
  • 3pHh
  • manu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-21 22:21 from kLqA - click to read lucking is so nice battery power is so week

• 2012-01-22 13:00
  • vGY6

Where can i buy an iPhone4s? Open line

• 2012-01-22 12:20
  • K7ev
  • linct

BEST PHONE! but poor battery performance.

• 2012-01-22 11:13
  • K7cG
  • stathisss

i dont knoe get the iphone 4s wait for the iphone 5 or wait for the sony xperia s pleease post your opinion

• 2012-01-22 10:12
  • 3pSP

> In reply to [deleted post]Iphone 4 was already better than S2. iPhone 4S just left it further in the dust.

• 2012-01-22 09:44
  • IVy@
  • KRIS

i agree, S2 dominate the phone industry, even the iphone produce their new branch the iphone5, and iphone 5s, it would not win over the model of the samsung galaxy nexus.

• 2012-01-22 07:49
  • vx2h

> In reply to phoneaddict @ 2012-01-22 04:56 from tu6$ - click to readYou live in the past mobile flash is not even supported anymore by Adobe its creator.

• 2012-01-22 05:40
  • phoneaddict

> In reply to commoner @ 2012-01-18 16:58 from PT2M - click to readHi Commoner,
I totally agree with you. I love the smoothness of the IOS in iphone/ipad. I've sold my ipad and iphone 4 as there are 2 very important element missing in both of them which are flash for both and the size of the iphone which are too small.

For Iphone, every time I open web or email I always wished the screen is bigger. Can you imaging, zooming on the page everytime you open them? I know all apple/iphone fanboys will say if I want a bigger screen go for laptop/desktop but I have all of them. I want a phone to act as laptop/desktop when I am on the go. Don't get me wrong guys, I am a big fans of IOS. Actually I a bigger fan of complete and good software compared to some of iphone/ipad fanatics out there who only favours 1 software which is the IOS.

As for the flash for both, to me it's a must in a smartphone. I want the flash features bundled in a box instead of installing FRASH.

I am hoping for a 5inch IPHONE.

• 2012-01-22 04:56
  • tu6$

> In reply to Apple lover @ 2012-01-21 11:38 from Kxi2 - click to readDo you sleep in a bed every night ?
Got an electrical outlet next to the bed ?
What's the big deal then to recharge your phone while sleeping ?

• 2012-01-22 01:15