Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... moresend it to me. i will unlock it

Tommy, 11 Mar 2012Which one is better iPhone4s n Galaxy note?pls help me!Iphone 4s man the best!

• Tommy

Which one is better iPhone4s n Galaxy note?pls help me!

• jeet

u must come to ludhiana and ask the street to kips market.....u`ll must get some solutions related to ur problem.......

• iPhonesia

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... moreunfortunately,, it can't be unlocked from it's carrier.. all iPhone from US can't be unlocked.. you can check it on apple's official website.. some countries offer can be unlocked from carrier,, and rest of it can't be unlocked..

pejmangh, 10 Mar 2012guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock v... morethere is no unlock via ultrasnow. so u need to know what network the phone is locked to. then contact the customer support of that network and ask them if they do unlocking and what u need to do. if they dont u can search the internet for websites that do unlocking but some of them are scam. i have never tried it so u need to do a good search before doing it. if none of this is working ur only solution is to sell it on ebay and get a new one! hope i helped mate!

• pejmangh

guys please help me. someone has bought me iPhone 4s 64Gb lock version from U.S . now i wanna use it in another country,how can i unlock it? please help if you know something about this

phil!, 10 Mar 2012give me tips for using iphone wisely..cool apps and etc. i d... moreMake calls, send emails,browse the web

• phil!

give me tips for using iphone wisely..cool apps and etc.

i do love my iphone4s but i dont know what should i do for my satisfaction.

Healthycliff, 09 Mar 2012Huawei Ascend D quad is the fasterst smartphone ever....and obvi... moredual cores, quad cores, etc etc....how many cores you want ? Today's smartphone manufacturers advertise their product in such a way that we want more and more cores and ram.

well, what really matters is the "performace". I dont wanna know how many cores my phone has or how much ram it has untill and unless my phone gives rock solid perfomance.

And iPhone4S is an example of it. Forget what is inside it, just see how iphone4s performs, how fast it is, how smooth it is, how amazingly it gets the job done, just how good it is. Whats more you could possibly ask for ??

If you go around buying phones just beacuse it has quad core or hexacore, you are blind.

If you were given iPhone4S and Huawei Ascend D, not knowing anything at all about their specs, and you were told to choose anyone among them, I gurantee you 100% that you would choose iphone4S anytime.

Thats it, iPhone always at the end of the day.

ishezi, 09 Mar 2012had htc desire s,wildfire s,samsung sgs2(for about 4 months) ,sg... moreyup you are right. once you go iphone, you never go back to other phones. I am a music lover too. There is no mobile deivce comparable to iphone4s's sound quality. its amazing. i just love it. every music sounds awesome with iphone4S

• hmm

Phyzicx, 29 Feb 2012I've the Lumia 800 (WP), and the iPhone 4S, and now I have a Gal... more.... is android really the best? or the beast... it uses to much power!!!! baterry low.. low..low.. duh

• Fahadabm

ABCD, 08 Mar 2012Not updating to 5.1 (because it is totally useless to upgrade). ... moregood for you :)

[deleted post]If you really want to buy the best equipment and do not care about the brand,
than you can buy an Iphone and cover the apple logo with a piece of white or black tape according the color of the iphone you choose.

• prasp

as per ipad configuration i can say iphone 5 will be get this configurations :
1. same processor A5 dual core with 1000 to 1200 mhz due to LTE(iphone 4s 800mhz)
2. ram will be 768 mb (iphone 4s has 512)
3. screen 3.7 to 4 with same resolution.
4. GPU it could be sgx545mp2 with 533 mhz
6. LTE will be there.

• Swaroop

I like my iphone very much . never thinking of another phone . I have got some cool tips here .

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2012i have problem with the camera after updating to 5.1I don't

Anwar, 09 Mar 2012Saved name does not appear in case of incoming call, only phone ... moreUse a more reliable network

• Anwar

Saved name does not appear in case of incoming call, only phone number comes. What to do, can anybody help me?

[deleted post]Plastic copy