Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012All I see in my top business circles is people switching to Ipho... moreThere is no such thing? That is just your perception because most of my rich buddies have switched to Droid claiming they are fed up with IPhone's tiny screen. Big display is important for them to keep them on the go and not tied up from their laptops or even tablets.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012While You insult I make A LOT of money on the stock market with ... moreI also own lots of high performing stocks that gave me a return more than you probably gained from Apple. You can forever claim of Apple as the most valuable company on "universe" but you cannot live on rotten Apples alone.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012While You insult I make A LOT of money on the stock market with ... moreDo not judge a person that you do not even know. I maybe far richer than you. You think that you are rich just because you own some Apple shares and that gives you the feeling you are richer than anybody else. You are comparable to a parasite attached to a big host. That clearly indicate how ignorant you are.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012There you go even user ABCD have spoken. More and more people ar... moreAll I see in my top business circles is people switching to Iphone,
you wish people would move away from Iphone, there is no such a thing.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012Too bad if it has no file explorer. How could you browse for the... moreAll you have to do is swipe your home screen to the right and a general search page appears and you can search all of the iphone contents

Viki, 17 Mar 2012Thankyou very much for your reply. I can't understand why people... moreYou will understand when you will switch to Iphone, never too late,
as you know Blackberry is going down the drain , inform yourself, it will end up like Palm

[deleted post]While You insult I make A LOT of money on the stock market with apple and
I also am a happy user, stay poor stay ignorant
+ 40% this year alone

• Sher

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Then people will not like it because the ideal smartphone screen... morePeople who dont ve iphone are discriminating it, and those who has it love it

• Viki

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreThankyou very much for your reply. I can't understand why people are crazy about it.I think my BB os is best then. I shall wait now for BB london.Thanks again.

this iphone 4s is corning gorilla glass? y the specification there stated it is?

any one know the price of i phone 4s 16GB unlocked in germany now ????

please help me

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreToo bad if it has no file explorer. How could you browse for the contents of your phone then?

• Viki

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreThank you very much dear for your answers. I don't know then why people are crazy about this. I will buy BB9860 instead.
Thanks again.

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Who cares about surveys when de facto Apple is the most successf... moresurvey? wat survey? if u like buy else kep quite according to ur budget, if u ve money buy apple? else keep quite..

• anoop

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012There you go even user ABCD have spoken. More and more people ar... moredude i m using galaxy s2.. my two friends also,, the problm in this device is hanging and suddnly disconct the active calls.,, samsung still need to improove thier natural problm, remain all are gud

• Lukhman

Battery Life is poor........

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012Particularly happy if you wanted to upgrade to the latest softwa... moreThere you go even user ABCD have spoken. More and more people are becoming unhappy with the iPhone. Even my friend is switching to galaxy note because he cannot send text messages from abroad. He also gets tired of IPhone's tiny screen and often suffers an eye strain and claimed that he is not happy checking his stocks on a tiny screen. He is a busy businessman who is always on the go so he cannot take laptops or tablets. Now he is selling his iPhone at a much cheaper price.

• ABCD

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012I don't agree with jail breaking your phone. If you can buy an e... moreI don't agree with jail breaking your phone. If you can buy an expensive phone, with more reason that you can buy apps from the appstore. Give some respect to the developers that they deserve.

* First of all I do give respect to the developers. The only problem is that this Phone is so expensive and yet there are not much of a feature that would suffice the money I paid. The problem here is Apple is getting the consumers money and yet the value is not there. I admit I got Wow on there advertisement and stuff (worthless SIRI, 8Megapixel camera, etc.), but when you got it. It's like a piece of lemon and you pay how much. I mean where is the value there? When I jailbreak my iPhone, now it got its value because I can now place additional features that should supposed to be there in the first place (File Manager, Camera Shot Settings, Bluetooth pairing, etc.).

• SCUIori

Viki, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreHi, please answer my questions
1) Can we send & receive files using bluetooth in this phone?
* NO, you can't. You can't even pair with other mobile devices or the same iphone. Not unless you jailbreak the iPhone.

2) Can we use it as usb tethered modem?
*Yes, it can be use as a modem for surfing, just switch to Personal Hotspot and that's it.

3) Does it have file explorer in it?
*NO, they don't have. Iphone is totally a useless CP. It does not any have nice features such as those, unlike other smartphone. In order to have a File Explorer, you have to Jailbreak it first.

If you have any more question about this worthless Phone (not unless you jailbreak it), just ask.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012No, those things available only in stone age phones Apple uses I... moreIPhone is the stone age phone because it cannot do what other phone does! Droids also have cloud sync. Apple just copy its Icloud from motorola.