Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Romano

> In reply to TehSparX @ 2015-08-06 14:45 from iLTr - click to readHey bud, I use iPhone 5S for work, accounts, finance, music, social media, streaming, movies, and TV episodes. To me it works fine. The apps run smooth on the 5S. This is my commanding phone. My second in command phone is Blackberry Classic. It runs mainly my school work, emails and messaging and I love it how I can get homework done on it plus it rocks a sweet keyboard. For back up, fun, and testing, I have the iPad Mini 2 128GB, LG G4, HTC M9, Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Z10, and Samsung Galaxy S6. I can tell you, while I do not have the iPhone 6, the 5S is perfect for me as my main phone. While small, I do use it to connect to the TV using an HDMI cable so that I can stream video, watch episodes and movies, and my music is all in one place. After Blackberry decided to shut down its media department, I was forced to solely use iTunes for media. I used to be able to buy TV episodes, music and movies and play them on TV via HDMI cable as well.

• 2015-08-06 16:38
  • TehSparX

> In reply to Romano @ 2015-08-06 00:37 from 7JSW - click to readI use an iPhone 4S as a company device, iPhone 6 for testing and Galaxy Note 3 personally. Have to say, iPhones are restrictive, break too easy (physically and the software excluding core iOS feature), terrible, terrible battery life, mediocre screen at best, iPhone 4S too small to type fast on, no swype, regular carrier and roaming issues in the UK between 4S and 6 (Android you can just edit the APN settings if a problem arises, locked down by carriers on iOS), the bespoke iPhone cables and earbuds need to be replaced yearly, some of our company users need them replaced up to every 3 months and finally, you need a Mac, running OSX 10.10 just to apply configuration profiles to devices in an MDM environment. Bad Bad Bad! Windows support was dropped in iOS 6 - When contacted, all Apple could really tell us was "Well, why wouldnt you want a Mac?". Because they don't work in a windows enterprise environment that uses any sort of certificate token authentication for domain access, that's why! Besides, out of principal you shouldn't be forced into buying Apple hardware just to make existing Apple hardware work again (as it did when originally purchased), That's poor show!

Oh and Apple, and innovation, together .. Thats pure marketing spin unless buying established technologies from other companies is innovation!

• 2015-08-06 14:45
  • iLTr
  • TehSparX

> In reply to ajesh aju @ 2015-08-05 12:38 from t@Cs - click to readFactory restore your device by turning it off, then holding down the home button whilst plugging it into computer with iTunes running (keep the home button held). This puts it into recovery mode. Then format the device using iTunes.

NOTE** After reformatting the device, if it is registered to an iCloud account (most are) the device will need to be unlocked by entering your iCloud email and password - So if you have stolen the device.. you cannot reset it, it's useless, dont bother just hand it into the police.

• 2015-08-06 14:05
  • iLTr
  • Romano

> In reply to RAMBO @ 2015-08-05 18:35 from UNUY - click to readIf you are able to afford the 6, go for it. the iP4s is a good little phone. I would recommend the iP5s 32GB to be honest.

• 2015-08-06 00:37

pls tell user memory

• 2015-08-05 07:29
  • Hkt{
  • Romano

> In reply to Sasa.Kun @ 2015-08-03 23:46 from N04J - click to readAgain trust me, the usage these days 16GB device is not enough. Pictures videos and music fills up, messages will cause you to fill up, and apps will cause it to full up and fast. I really recommend at least get a 32GB model. iOS updates are big files usually taht do take up storage. And yes always update the phone only gets better with updates. The software demands a lot and the 4S hardware will try to keep up. If you can I recommend a 32GB 5s instead. It is just WAY better and smoother. It is one powerful small little phone

• 2015-08-04 17:12
  • 7JSW

i am planning to buy a new iphone 4s 16gb wats ur opinions about it whether i choose it or not

• 2015-08-04 10:58
  • ijis
  • Sasa.Kun

> In reply to Romano @ 2015-08-03 18:07 from 7JSW - click to readfirst of all thanks for replying ^^
i'm going to buy cuz i don't download much apps and songs so the storage is not a big deal for me
and pls if u know about what i said about the ios updating tell me cuz i'm confused
Thanks man!!

• 2015-08-03 23:46
  • N04J
  • Romano

> In reply to Sasa.Kun @ 2015-08-02 21:59 from N0jk - click to readHello, if you do decide to get the iPhone 4s, do NOT get 16GB.. please get at least 32GB

• 2015-08-03 18:07
  • Sasa.Kun

hello everyone
guys,i'm planning to buy this iphone 4s 16 gb which ios is the best for it and can i choose which ios i wanna update to or it just updates the ios to the latest version (my first iphone)
and is it a good phone or the modern android devices are better :) Thanks!!

• 2015-08-02 21:59
  • N0jk
  • Sankar

HI all am planing to buy 4s 8gb. how much free space in memory. ram is 512 mb its working speed

• 2015-08-02 17:52
  • uuxH
  • Dinesh

> In reply to Noah775 @ 2015-08-02 13:34 from Hktx - click to readIt comes with iOS 8.1 and stay with it don't upgrade to iOS 8.3 or 8.4 wait upto iOS 9

• 2015-08-02 16:41
  • Khu@

IPhone4s good in gaming and internet????????

• 2015-08-02 14:37
  • rJ5F

> In reply to Dinesh @ 2015-08-02 06:09 from Hkt$ - click to readURGENT HELP
I am planning to buy 4s 8gb. I don't have an extensive use of the iPhone, my files and gaming ar all in my Xperia z tab.
The only question I have is that, if I buy 4s 8gb, it will come with ios5 I guess. To what ios shall I upgrade it that works best on 4s 8gb, also tell me the user memory left after the upgrade to that ios.

• 2015-08-02 13:34

URGENT HELP

• 2015-08-02 13:31
  • Noah775

I am planning to buy 4s 8gb. I dn have much extensive use of the fn, no games or heavy apps. I have Xperia tab for that.
Only question I Have is dat, if I buy 4s now, it will come with ios5 I guess. What if I uapgrade it further and to what ios version is best for 4s 8gb, also please tell me the user memory left after upgradtion to that ios.

• 2015-08-02 13:26
  • jedza aka juju maste

come on guys this device is 4yrs older n its still getting updates thats awesome...i hve used iphone 4 b4 but the experience that i have is nowhere near android m planning to buy the 4s 32GB & m done

• 2015-08-02 08:43