Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• pintu samaddar

Go to Settings> Mail,Contacts,Calendar > select Import SIM Contacts........

• 2015-03-13 09:11
  • XuTY
  • bcraviraj

sir can u tell iphone mobile rate list please its very good mobile super

• 2015-03-12 13:43

How to appear contacts from Sim to phone

• 2015-03-12 03:45
  • rKPE
  • linm

this phone sucks... it's battery is weak and also the phone gets hot very easily

• 2015-03-12 01:16
  • vx$Z
  • hun

> In reply to vasee @ 2015-03-09 14:11 from U@@$ - click to readYou can't do anything, it's getting hot when it's working hard, that's normal. Unless your iPhone is getting hot for no reason, then it may be damaged.

• 2015-03-11 00:25
  • mNFV
  • harishchoudhary

nice

• 2015-03-10 09:50
  • u7K6
  • vasee

While Using 3g my iphone 4s is getting heat how to avoid that ?

• 2015-03-09 14:11
  • U@@$
  • Evo

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 05:38 from Ia9$ - click to readhello how to? What i did was go to general then reet then erase all content and setting but still i cant.please help me.

• 2015-03-09 03:38
  • 7XqZ
  • Asus1337

> In reply to Evo @ 2015-03-06 12:41 from t7Wy - click to readturn off the phone and when phone is turned of press home button keep pressing it while you are at the same time connecting phone to your PC but you must have iTunes open and you must be loged in both on your phone and on your pc then reinstall then you will have option to download new iOS and reinstall it hopefully i helped you

• 2015-03-08 22:39
  • gGcX

• 2015-03-08 16:03
  • 7XqC
  • nikki

Hello guys I want to buy this phone.but I m confused about does it is support cdma SIM or not.hi think it support both.if yes than pls tell me how to use cdma.is there any procedure to use cdma band..

• 2015-03-07 20:00
  • X0Ee

> In reply to Evo @ 2015-03-06 12:41 from t7Wy - click to readfarmat and make new id, thats simple dear

• 2015-03-07 05:38
  • Ia9$

> In reply to Evo @ 2015-03-06 12:41 from t7Wy - click to readresetphone

• 2015-03-06 19:20
  • 7tBx
  • Evo

Hello , I got my iPhone 4s second hand white. But unfortunately the ICloud has a different user and so I can't sign in my own iCloud. I tried to contact to the person I bought the iPhone but his phone was not answered. What should I need to do now ? Please help me thank you.

• 2015-03-06 12:41
  • t7Wy
  • Akuba

I have a white iPhone 4S. It's gorgeous, reliable, simple, and very compact. Social Media, Email, Apps, and Web browsing work almost flawlessly even with iOS 8. I've never found the screen to be small. I value ergonomics, meaning it has to fit in my hand and pocket comfortably in order to interest me. Also, I don't watch movies or TV shows nor do I play those 3D shooter games on my phone.

Unfortunately, I recently switched to one of the very few carriers where the 4S does not perfectly work. I now use a 5s, but I will forever love the 4S.

• 2015-03-05 18:18
  • RqUi
  • sathish

My iphone4s battery is draining fast,phone performance also gone down...is there any possiblity that I can downgrade to ios 6...

• 2015-03-05 15:25
  • U{ix

for me iphone 4s is the BEST phone apple has ever made. im using my iphone 4s for 2.5 years now and i never encounter any problem on it. the screen of my phone crackes, cause i drop it in a concrete wall facing the screen (as in literally shattered into pieces like into hundred break glass) but still the screen is properly working! some glass detaches on the side of the screen exposing some part inside... now im using china screen but still working properly...

• 2015-03-05 07:00
  • XMV}
  • zamz

gud amazing phone its display is too small

• 2015-03-04 19:19
  • sSMP
  • nwaGod

When the iPhone couldn't get network,what do I do.

• 2015-03-04 16:13