Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

iPhone 4S is the current leader on GSMArena's battery endurance test. Wow!

• 2012-01-23 15:49
  • PG5b
  • technology monster

i'm not android or ios fanboy but in my opinion iphone and ios still need a lot of work to catch up to android iphone :no file transfer over bluetooth unless it's iphone and no mass storage mode you have to sync via itunes facetime over wifi i mean it's a closed cell.
for those who think that android is complicated i tell you android treat people as technology experts and still very easy to use it's not android fault if you installed some bad apps and cause your phone to crash.

• 2012-01-23 14:20
  • gLx3
  • Alam

xenon flash required

• 2012-01-23 14:05
  • K6me
  • Bunty O-o

Any clue when is the iphone 5 coming ?

• 2012-01-23 13:46
  • XMIV

> In reply to ryan85 @ 2012-01-23 06:52 from vx7A - click to readyeah, but until 'future' with Iphone we get no online games, no online videos, just plain browse ... ugly, neah?

• 2012-01-23 11:08
  • Me0B
  • DAN

I got 4s a week ago and its satisfy my expectation of a smart phone. Its worth spending, though have Q. Is it normal to drain battery as fast as 1.5 days? and I experienced a little heating when i played games for 30mins? Just asking for some aged 4S users. Thanks a lot..

• 2012-01-23 10:50
  • PSw4

This is Apple at its absolute worst: It thinks it owns any book you make through iBooks Author:

• 2012-01-23 08:11
  • Esyq
  • Gego

But in battery no progress :(

• 2012-01-23 07:50
  • iBb5
  • ryan85

Flash player is dead. The reason is Apple didn't support it nor adopt it. Adobe agreed with Apple that HTML is the future.

• 2012-01-23 06:52
  • vx7A
  • Leman

I trade you i am guving you me iphone 4s 4 my 3gs and my two generations ipads for samsung if it is good

• 2012-01-23 05:10
  • 3pSP
  • action kamen

Any idea iphone 4 without camera gonna sell at mac store?...
I done use phone camera...
i believe in DSLR....

• 2012-01-23 05:01
  • PUBr
  • brynn

> In reply to stathisss @ 2012-01-22 10:12 from 3pSP - click to readYes i thought that too for about 2 weeks but i reckon because its selling out all the time they wont bring out an iphone 5 soon..If they give it 1 year between models thats another 9 months of waiting you could die in that time..If you are unsure buy iphone 4 16gb cheap to put you on and carry on saving.

• 2012-01-23 04:06
  • nEKp
  • brynn

Had some "Force Close" warnings far too much over past month so sgs2 and xperia pro are sold and getting iphone 4s...Had iphone 4 for a while last year and as they say it just works..Have decided on black this time..I love white version but it can be conspicuous at times..I hovered over 16GB but then hovered over 32GB and then read GSMArena review.With 1.8GB for 10 minutes of video recording i had no option but to pay the extra £100 and get 32GB version.

I was a hater for years but i cant explain the ease of use i got when i finally tried one..Really it should be for kids and normobs NOT geeks but when you get pooped off with your device with crashes and bad apps the iphone gets rid of that stress..Well it oredered and be with me soon.

• 2012-01-23 03:34
  • nEKp
  • phoneaddict

> In reply to rejodia @ 2012-01-22 13:31 from HKFd - click to readOh.. I really missed the smoothness of IOS. Have read that HTML 5 will be a replacement of Flash, but when will IOS be enjoying 100% HTML 5? In 2 years time? By the time IOS is fully compatible, android devices will be fully compatible too and to me IOS have lost years of flash (HTML 5).

Tell you what, I am going to buy IPHONE 4S and I am going to install FRASH on it while waiting for HTML 5.

As for GALAXY NOTE, it not that big at all. Have tried to put it in my pocket and it's not bad at all. Actually I don't carry my phones in my pocket as I have sling bag with me most of the time, afraid it got scratched by keys and coins.

• 2012-01-23 02:28
  • tu6$
  • JT

I switched from a dinosaur 3g iphone to android. Then a few months back I went to a samsung infuse 4g. JUNK!!!!!! Dropped calls. Can't answer calls. Force closes. Terrible cell and data service. Not sure about the Galaxy 2 but in my opinion the infuse is FAR inferior to the iphone. I actually get laughed at by a friend with the 4s. Can't wait to go back to iphone. Early upgrade fee or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-01-23 02:03
  • k1{Q
  • Alex

Dudes should i trade my GS2 over a 4S ? What do you say ? I really like the 4S and got bored of Android already :(

• 2012-01-22 23:38
  • 0CYY

> In reply to manu @ 2012-01-22 13:00 from vGY6 - click to readBattery is currently the best as tested by GSMARena compared to other smartphones. One thing people don't realise that the iPhone 4S is so fun, that they use it all the time and drain battery faster, compared to a Blackberry for example. My blackberry sits in my pocket all the time, unless a call or message gets through. My iPhone is the opposite, I have to force myself to put it in my pocket, as I'm almost always using it.

• 2012-01-22 23:00
  • PG5b
  • Cool guy

WOW siri APP but there is a proble with the battary :(

• 2012-01-22 22:41
  • fuZH
  • Moody

Can someone help me please and tell me whats the price of iphone 4s 16GB in Dubai? thank you very much already.

• 2012-01-22 21:25