Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• gettothepoint

Deep down, we all know this is currently the best overall phone on the market...lets be honest...its flawless

• 2011-11-08 17:07
  • phta

Microsoft had a chance to study both iOS and Android before revamping their WP7. Why do you think they chose to go more along iOS's philosophy and integrated approach?

You should look over your shoulder, as it is my opinion that iPhone will continue along it's course in a steady fashion. However, WP7 is on the verge of taking massive market share away from Android. I myself am thinking of switching to WP7 for my second phone.

• 2011-11-08 16:55
  • 3YbX

> In reply to [deleted post]The edge is according to your eyes. A guy who values fuel saving will never appreciate a supercar, while a guy who values speed will never be happy with a family van.

iPhone is loved by many, for it's combination of tech, performance and user interface with the beautiful OS that is iOS.

• 2011-11-08 16:47
  • 3YbX

> In reply to [deleted post]Ah, it seems the frustration is starting to set in. Flash is unfortunately a non-issue now. If it was, it would have resulted in massive herds of people abandoning iPhone. Yet here we are, 4 years on, yet do you hear people screaming for Flash?

If it was absolutely crucial to the user, he can choose Android. No one forced anyone to buy iPhone, yet millions still do.

• 2011-11-08 16:45
  • 3YbX

> In reply to i-what? @ 2011-11-08 16:34 from 95Hj - click to readThe point is, the deal breaker comes in what you want it to do. Most smartphones today probably do 90% of what other smartphones do, so you'll be fine either way. What I have highlighted below here is what makes iPhone stand out. There are things that make Android or WP7 phones stand out too.

For example, a guy wanting to play music on his phone with his guitar, GarageBand, Amplitube are just completely deal readers making the iPhone the choice no? You seem to always avoid the answers, and keep asking the same question, I have given you more than enough answers. Maybe you are so trapped in your anti-iPhone cage, that you can't see what's in front of you.

Same with Android phones themselves, there are different models and different features. If SGS2 was the absolute best, why do people still buy Motorola, or HTC or even SE with single core? Use your brain. There are many factors that go into choosing a mobile phone.

Open your mind, and escape the cage that you are in, don't keep going in circles until you turn blue. The answers are here in front of you.

• 2011-11-08 16:40
  • 3YbX

> In reply to i-what? @ 2011-11-07 15:05 from 95Hj - click to readThe only reason you're so upset with apple is because they didn't blow you away wit some new design or feature.. So that android can copy!? Wait.. It came out with siri.. Which android copied and calle iris, siri spelled backwards.. Whats so special about the s2? Hmmm.. It's got 1.2ghz processor.. Thats nice the iphone still faster.. Oooh you can customize android.. Cute.. You can't customize a lambo because you wouldn't wanna..

• 2011-11-08 16:38
  • f4Sh

> In reply to zak@loftconversion @ 2011-11-08 16:22 from dMXf - click to readLol true. Of course, there is no reason you MUST buy the iPhone, if you prefer the C2-01, then you are perfectly free to buy that.

• 2011-11-08 16:35
  • i-what?

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-08 13:54 from 3YbX - click to readok fair comment, but I still not seeing a massive difference to be a deal breaker, as andriod gives you a freedome that you deserve and also please don't forget the AMAIZING NEW andriod Icecream Sandwich will change things for better.
but thanks for the inputs

• 2011-11-08 16:34
  • zak@loftconversion

what fam this phone is pony i get heads asking me for this phone all day why would u av an iphone when you can have a c2-01? u can throw it for the dog or simply hit someone when they follow you home with shopping ; )

• 2011-11-08 16:22
  • dMXf

Ars Technica review of GarageBand for iPhone

• 2011-11-08 16:17
  • stuee

> In reply to PDA @ 2011-11-08 07:49 from vjta - click to readhi fella you asked about the speck of the Audio Speakers i can tell you that the Audio Chip is completly Different from the IP 4 The Audio chip is dolby Surround echo trans Speakers a much higher grade Speaker also check your settings then sound add more bass or yoursettings, All new chip Equliser i hope that helps Stuee

• 2011-11-08 14:36
  • sXmb

GIGAOM: Switching from Android to iOS: What I'll miss and what I won't

Interesting to note how almost EVERY article about moving from Android to iOS, mentions how smooth and fluid iOS is by comparison.

• 2011-11-08 13:54
  • 3YbX

> In reply to i-what? @ 2011-11-08 13:35 from 95Hj - click to readI am sure that you can pick many things, don't doubt it in the least, but unlike you, I am not against you or anyone buying Android or WP7 etc. To me, everyone can choose whatever they like.

Just like you and me, many people can also choose whatever they like. That is what's called the market. You can also stop saying you are not trying to stop people from buying iPhone. People are not stupid, and it is very easy to tell from your constant whining about Apple not having ideas etc.

Just relax, and enjoy the technology. No need to turn blue, just take a deep breath, and look around you. It is a great landscape of tech we are in, and we should free ourself from the cage of hater-land.

• 2011-11-08 13:52
  • 3YbX

iRig + GarageBand = Awesome!

• 2011-11-08 13:46
  • 3YbX

South Koreans are very proud and always hope to buy national products first before outside products. Yet, ST Telekom and KT both registered crazy pre-orders of 200,000 units each of the iPhone 4S pre-order launch in South Korea, with their websites crashing at times, under the strain of demand.

Hong Kong sold out of iPhone 4S in just 10 minutes upon launching the pre-order session, also due to huge demand.

• 2011-11-08 13:36
  • i-what?

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-08 13:22 from 3YbX - click to readyou can argue this till you turn blue!! :-)

I love the above line very much lol

mate, you might be right, but then again I can pick loads of other things which are different in advanced handset,
I used iphone, and I don't like the way iOS limits you to iphone sofeware and products,

I also didn't like a small screen on iphone, I don't like it too big but something like GS2 is just perfect for me, and most phones are now moving towards that standard.

I like a mature, and reasonable arguments/discussions as we are doing now,

so have you changed many handsets so far? and why?

• 2011-11-08 13:35
  • 95Hj

> In reply to [deleted post]The SGS3 is nowhere to be seen, and follow your own advice. Read the reviews, also read the review of iPhone 4S here on GSMArena, as well as others. They seem to indicate to me that the iPhone is an excellent phone.

If SGS3 comes in June, that will be only three months before iPhone 5, which is going to be a total revamp. SGS3 may be different from SGS2, as they have promised not to copy iPhone patents anymore.

It is my opinion, that as usual, Samsung will go for 8.9GIGABILLION GHZ supercomputer bajillion, with Guandomaximosistabillion RAM, with GUBALUABAZUPA camera, but again, limited by Android, and non-optimized apps. This is the problem with being the most powerful phone, in a sea of fragmentation. Android is hampered because developers always take into account the lowest denominator, to maximise sales.

When choosing a phone, one has to always take into account what one wants to use it for. The phone that fulfills that the best, is the best phone for you.

A person who wants to save fuel, will be dumb to buy a supercar. A speed freak would not be satisfied with a small engine car. A person always in traffic jams, may appreciate an automatic.

Humans are different, and thus, will always choose differently. I believe that having a name like i-What, and constantly trying to 'free' people from this so called cage, it is you that is actually anti-Apple, and thus in a cage yourself.

If you were for free choice, you wouldn't care too much about what other people bought, instead of working hard to convince people here not to buy iPhone.

• 2011-11-08 13:30
  • 3YbX

> In reply to [deleted post]I would like to correct you, some of the things I have listed have NOT, and still are NOT done by other smartphones. iPhone stands alone with GarageBand, there is nothing similar on Android. This is due to some limitations within Android, no matter how powerful the smartphone.

Accessibility functions are available on other phones, but nowhere near the polish of iOS, and not integrated, by virtue of their open source approach (this is an example of the advantage of having an integrated approach).

Gaming is available on Android, but only a few titles and even Nintendo and PSP are severely being challenged by the iOS platform.

iPhone may not be the best (you can argue this till you turn blue), but it is certainly very very good, and excellent in many categories. My suggestion is, why don't you open your eyes instead, and free yourself from the iPhone-free cage you seem to have found yourself in.

I am out here, and I enjoy all phones, INCLUDING iPhone.

• 2011-11-08 13:22
  • 3YbX

> In reply to i-what? @ 2011-11-08 13:04 from 95Hj - click to readJust 30 mins? I OWN an SGS2 my friend. I have an iPhone 4, an SGS2 and a Blackberry 9700.

That is why I keep telling people to choose what they like, I am not trapped by any one brand.

However, my personal opinion is that I believe the iPhone is still a far more mature and better platform, and that the iPhone is a great product for its combination of tech and user experience.

SGS2 is great, and very powerful, but let down by having Android as an OS. It is good, but not quite as good as iOS, in my opinion.

• 2011-11-08 13:18
  • i-what?

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-08 12:13 from 3YbX - click to readjust pick up a GS2 from the shop and play with it for 30 min!!

you would never put it down, and I promise you that you NEVER go back to i-phone !!

just give it try, that is all I am asking

• 2011-11-08 13:04