Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

> In reply to [deleted post]The iPhone 4S is positioned in the high end smartphone segment and the price is roughly in line with other high end smartphones, of course with prices differing by country and carrier.

The iPhone 4 is now positioned as its mid range, and the iPhone 3GS as its low range to better suit your budget.

Otherwise there are also WP7 and Android smartphones that may suit your budget also.

• 2011-11-15 09:17
  • 3JDA

BGR: One month with the iPhone 4S

From the article:

Personally, I donít regret the upgrade at all. Along with Siri and the new camera, the speed and performance bumps are more than significant enough to have made the purchase worthwhile. Itís everything the iPhone 4 was and more, which is exactly how Apple billed it.

• 2011-11-15 00:26
  • 3YbX

> In reply to [deleted post]iPhone 4S has had one of the fastest rollouts worldwide in it history of launches. Most people who visited here have probably bought their iPhone 4S already.

500,000 over pre-orders in Korea, thousands in queues in Hong Kong, 4 million sales on its opening weekend alone. Lastly, GSMArena has never been traditionally the website of choice for iPhone, but yes for Nokia.

• 2011-11-14 23:47
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Need Help @ 2011-11-14 14:14 from vGFW - click to readBuy it unlocked

• 2011-11-14 21:29
  • JJsi

> In reply to William Tran @ 2011-11-14 21:07 from 4sjj - click to readNo, the iPhone 4S has excellent battery life.

Unfortunately some iphone units currently face a software bug that causes fast battery draining. Hopefully this will be resolved in an Apple software update.

• 2011-11-14 21:19
  • William Tran

Someone said the Iphone 4S's battery is very waste, it must be charged 2 or 3 time in 1 day. it's real?

• 2011-11-14 21:07
  • 4sjj
  • Mustafa

can we jailbreak the iphone 4s please help me

• 2011-11-14 20:29
  • SYfj
  • Marc

This is the BEST phone I ever had. I just got my 4s never ever used iphone before. I only say WOW I'm Impressed!

• 2011-11-14 16:46
  • mhAa

> In reply to Need Help @ 2011-11-14 14:14 from vGFW - click to readIf jailbreaking is the key factor, then perhaps the Galaxy Note may be more suitable for you. They are quite different devices by the way, you should choose the one that serves you best.

• 2011-11-14 14:35
  • Need Help

Hi Guyz,
Im confused between the Samsung Note and the Iphone 4s, i have been through the comments on both the handsets, the Only thing that is keeping me from going for the Iphone 4s is that there is no jailbreak for it yet, Any suggetions would be realy helpful, Thanks in advance

• 2011-11-14 14:14
  • vGFW

> In reply to zizo deavolo @ 2011-11-13 14:18 from smX1 - click to readNot sure who you are asking. I have an iPhone 4S and a Blackberry 9700, SGS2, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

• 2011-11-14 13:33

Beautiful fireworks shot with iPhone 4S

on.mash.to/rwSVId

• 2011-11-14 13:28
  • 3YbX

this phone is so hi-tech, the battery gets drained just by reading your mind....

• 2011-11-14 13:27
  • ucx3
  • parigi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-14 07:57 from 3YbX - click to readnot overblown but the fact

• 2011-11-14 13:07
  • PFx6
  • phoneaddict

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-12 08:05 from 3YbX - click to readDear Annonymous,
I hope you are already owning Iphone 4s and Ipad2. Tell me, are both iphone and ipad 2 able to display and play vidoes in a web now? Previously known as Flash Videos. Now I think it's call HTML 5 Videos.

You know, I play lots of web vidoes on my android and desktop other than YOUTUBE. Usually I play after office hours. I don't have iphone and ipad, I am thinking of getting the IPAD. Iphone is too small, I will go for Ipad if it plays HTML 5 vidoes. It's very important if the thing plays web vidoes. After I get bored checking and replying emails, will watch vidoes.

Try to go to www.cmt.com. I love country music vidoes. It IPAD plays the vidoes, I will buy IPAD.

• 2011-11-14 13:05
  • tu6$

Tech Talk review: iPhone 4S

From the article:

"There are seriously only two words that can best describe the iPhone 4S adequately. Pure joy."

• 2011-11-14 12:57

iPhone 4S battery problems are overblown by media:

• 2011-11-14 07:57
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-13 14:45 from YTJP - click to readThat is precisely the point of an iPhone. It does not compete on tech specs, it's strength is in its user experience and iOS.

• 2011-11-14 05:23
  • rik

@danystraus:- are you nuts??? ram is written there...you need to concentrate while reading anything

• 2011-11-14 04:07
  • vGbj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-13 14:45 from YTJP - click to readCrap is always less expensive.

• 2011-11-13 23:58