Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

imo, iphone 4s is not worth the money. quality control is lousy. 50 out of 100 iphone 4s that comes out from their plants have defects. i'm waiting for the iphone 5. and if iphone 5 dissapoints me, i'll say goodbye to iphone permanently.

• 2011-11-25 08:21
  • ucxk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 21:21 from T3h$ - click to readDo you know what efficiency is?
Have a look on Merriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of EFFICIENCY

: the quality or degree of being efficient
a : efficient operation
b (1) : effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time, and money) (2) : the ratio of the useful energy delivered by a dynamic system to the energy supplied to it

It is a large piece of plastic meant to be a copy that does not get even close to Iphone efficiency.

• 2011-11-25 08:15
  • JJsi

> In reply to [deleted post]It is cheap plastic copy that cannot be even compared software sucks and does not have access to beautiful Apple ecosystem

• 2011-11-25 08:12
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 15:12 from 95Hj - click to readif it was disaster how come they sold so many units then ??

• 2011-11-25 07:49
  • YHVG
  • sabi

iphone 4gs best or samsung s 2 >>>>according to look and features , , ,,who is the best????????????????????????????????????????plz give me some information ??????????

• 2011-11-25 05:24
  • utpJ
  • and

great review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKOUkOc6JKs

• 2011-11-25 04:06
  • Kg@Y
  • NOTanonymous

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 21:21 from T3h$ - click to readAnd how is it less efficient? Got more features with a better battery life. and the OS doesn't lag after three months like android does. Trust me I would know, me and many other people including friends have had these same android problems; couldn't even answer calls because it lagged so much, won't turn off after some time, its just way slower. Why would someone want to buy a phone where the features don't work? Thats why I go with iPhone, had the iPod touch for years and the OS still works seamlessly. The iPhone is more than an iPod touch on steroids, it's basically a full upgrade on steroids. None of the people I know who have an iPhone have had serious problems. the dropped calls were only a select few people, the battery issue has been fixed already (which was also a select few). now on the other hand, i could write a book on the many problems the Samsungs already have. So you can go take your trolling business elsewhere. You've fooled no one and been exposed.

• 2011-11-24 23:32
  • kRvc
  • Alonso Perez

> In reply to sufi @ 2011-11-23 07:27 from vbx9 - click to readiPhone 4S!

• 2011-11-24 22:33
  • Pcx1
  • kaewoods

Great interface if you are a touch screen user. If you are an APPLE-HOLIC, this is a must get. Jailbreak not available yet. Apple is durable. Besides Siri, this is a well organised phone, not too much and not too less either. HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIRI RECOGNITION? GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

• 2011-11-24 22:28
  • fuvQ

more expensive and less efficient, I prefer the samsung galaxy note.

• 2011-11-24 21:21
  • T3h$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 17:51 from 95Hj - click to readEven Callum respects a person's right to choose what is best for him, even though he disagrees with iPhone as that choice. For that, he earns my respect.

You however, have proven that you are still locked in a cage, unlike Callum who is big enough to allow others their choice, even if it does not match with his opinion.

• 2011-11-24 18:19
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-24 15:26 from nGZN - click to readNah, don't buy the media hype. The video is only regarding Siri's military background history that's all.

In any case, just as I think Siri is fantastic, I also don't agree with how media hypes it up no end. To me, its great technology, and Apple are smart to call it beta, as there is still more polishing to do, but what it does do, it does superbly well.

Also, as far as common sense goes, it is far easier talking to you, as what I say to you is met with a response, regardless whether we agree or not. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for our friend iWhat or GS2 Fan, as he is a broken record, going round in circles.

I have explained to him countless times, that I personally favour iPhone, but do not go around telling everyone that it is the best phone for them, only the best phone for ME, and I highlight the reasons why. Everyone should be able to choose whatever they like. Not into Android bashing myself, I prefer the positive, even tho I am guilty of it sometimes, in the heat of the moment.

Peace.

• 2011-11-24 18:13
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-24 15:24 from nGZN - click to readCullum , thanks for your post,
please don't waste your time with this guy, he is locked in the cage of iphone, and can't see exciting world out there,
His arguments is so weak, and funny is he is trying so hard to say he is not a big fan, but he is,

He has found it hard to accept that 4S has been a total failur and just keep bringing up serri and camera which as you know better its all been done far better in many other phones, so 4S have nothing new or innovative to offer,
people like me and you have moved on from this, and I feel so happy I did, and I genuinly mean that!

I am out of the cage

• 2011-11-24 17:51
  • 95Hj
  • Nitin

> In reply to V8 @ 2011-11-23 19:05 from YgvU - click to readyes you can..dear

• 2011-11-24 17:42
  • uCr$
  • Callum

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 13:42 from 3YbX - click to readUnfortunately i can not see youtube on here as i am at work. However, i will check this link later on this evening when i am home. However, if it is any way shape or form "bigging up" Siri then i wont watch it, purely based on the fact it does not support British accents as well as American accents. This my freind is a FACT of life in Britain whether you like it or not.

• 2011-11-24 15:26
  • nGZN
  • Callum

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 14:08 from 3YbX - click to readMate, i am not saying the iPhone is not for you. I have never stated that at all. My argument a few weeks ago on here was with a gentleman who agreed with me that it is each to there own. However, when people bang on about specific specifications of handsets that are clearly questionable then it provokes a response. Not just from Android "fanboys". If you like the iPhone then great for you. It works and you enjoy what it has to offer. Some guy called Andrew earlier in the thread pointed out the negatives of the iPhone and they were pretty big ones. I simply feel, and will always feel, that the iPhone 4S has been a let down. Not just to Apple Fans but to the whole market who were keen to see what Apple would produce 16 months after the iPhone 4. I was not impressed as i sat and watched the live stream online. I DO love the iPod Touch though, its brilliant. I DO like iPhones, never said i didnt, but i was sorely dissapointed with the 4S.

• 2011-11-24 15:24
  • nGZN

> In reply to Steve @ 2011-11-24 15:00 from YHVG - click to readmate you said:

I know one thing,once you try iPhone you never forget it.No other phone can make you forget the iPhone.

this is for you!!, and surely as our die hard friend soon will tell you doesn't mean applies to everyone,

I forgot the i-phone long time ago, after opening my eyes to the new world, and discovered not just GS2, (which to me is the best phone in the market) but also other high tech phones coming out all the times, which by far outpaste the 4S.

4s release was nothing but a big disaster for apple, because its truly lacks the innovations, its not different, not exciting, not a big step, basically the same as iphone 4.

I respect your views, but I truly feel apple times is over, and I am so happy I broke out of that cage, and would like to share my feelings with others here, why? because I passionatly believe it

my world has changed for better as soon as I broke free

• 2011-11-24 15:12
  • 95Hj
  • Steve

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 00:33 from kJX3 - click to readGet iPhone it's way better than SGS2.

I have both.I use SGS2 because it works on T-mobil's 4G network,so the web searching is pretty good i must say,but everything else is too complicated,lags,phone is way to big to fit in the pocket,shouldn't even be called a phone,but pad or something,takes 4 hours to fully charge the battery,maps are totally crap,it
can send you to wrong directions,and the worst thing is Android market. What i need from there,it's not there,or you have to pay,while on my
iPhone's App store i can find anything and everything,and since is jailbroken i have so many free apps.

About built quality,let's not even go there. SGS2 doesn't even feel like a phone.

Now about that browser flash thing. With my SGS2 browser i'm not able to listen to online internet radio stations,while with iPhone's Sky Browser i listen to them easily. So i don't know what's the deal,and what's the point of having a flash in your browser if you can't use it.

Differences between Android and iOS are huge. The way that iOS works is flawless,and just perfect,compared to Android. With iOS everything is so organized,and so easy,while with Android everything is messy and complicated from your home screen,shortcuts,widgets,and everything else.

Only minus my iPhone has is that it can't work on T-mobile's 3,or 4G,and can you believe that i still prefer and keep the phone,because what's the point of all the available networks on your phone,and all that Samsung specs if half of them are useless,and other half don't work properly.

I spent too much money buying phones,and testing them myself,in order to find the right one,but this is message to everybody :

ONCE THE APPLE MAKES IPHONE THAT FULLY WORKS WITH T-MOBIL'S 3 OR 4G NETWORKS,OR AT@T FINALIZE THE DEAL BETWEEN THEM IN USA,SAMSUNG CAN EASILY FILE FOR BANKRUPT,BECAUSE USA T-MOBILE DEALS ARE BEST OUT THERE,CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1,AND GUYS WHO LIKE SEARCHING WEB,AND QUALITY PHONE WILL OF COURSE GET IPHONE.AND THAT WOULD BE AT LEAST 20.000.000 MORE IPHONE USERS,THE REST I GUESS WILL STAY WITH ANDROID OR SYMBIAN.

So if you don't know which one to get,buy the both like i did.

• 2011-11-24 15:00
  • YHVG

Tired of Angry Birds? Check out Infinity Blade 2, new video highlighting incredible graphics:

• 2011-11-24 14:15
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-24 10:18 from nGZN - click to readMy point is, then go buy an Android then, did I ever stop you, or did I say your choice was bad? In fact, most of the facts you quote are probably valid to you.

However, are you saying that absolutely no one would find the iPhone to be the best for them? Or WP7? Or Symbian?

What I wonder is, why are you so upset that I think the iPhone is the best for me?

• 2011-11-24 14:08