Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• tobeymeguire

> In reply to danystraus @ 2011-11-13 19:54 from 3}IV - click to readlol cant u read "512"

• 2011-11-13 22:18
  • 3DF@
  • danystraus

Why never write the RAM of iphone 4S ?

• 2011-11-13 19:54
  • 3}IV

in dis list of specs....nothin grabs my attention except the display
there r better android phones in da market at cheaper cost....

• 2011-11-13 14:45
  • YTJP
  • zizo deavolo

Hi Anonymous,howmany phones do you have?

• 2011-11-13 14:18
  • smX1

iPhone 4S to launch on November 25th in India

• 2011-11-13 13:54

iOS 5.0.1 cheers up users, stirs up new fake controversies

From the article:

Some outlets overdramatize any Apple issues they can whip up, because controversial coverage of popular products is always good for eyeballs. Others, particularly tech-centric publications, are often run by the kind of hard core geeks who despise Apple and its products for being too mainstream centric, not hackable enough, not geeky enough.

When an issue comes along like a software bug in iOS 5 on Apple’s new flagship iPhone 4S, it’s the ideal opportunity to spin headlines which make it out to be larger and scarier than it really is, thus managing to scare at least a few readers away from Apple products in the process.

• 2011-11-13 13:48
  • 3YbX

> In reply to AnGeL @ 2011-11-12 19:57 from LhMG - click to readSettings, general,network,3G. Off

• 2011-11-13 10:36
  • JJsi

> In reply to Dees @ 2011-11-13 00:02 from pw9q - click to readYeah that is why people line up to get it, to disapproint you,

• 2011-11-13 10:17
  • Dees

Disappointing, More of the Same,another Money Making Idea for Apple to take advantage of us Punters.

• 2011-11-13 00:02
  • pw9q
  • Joe53

Upgrade my iPhone 4S to iOS 5.01 but my Battery Life did not improve at all. Lucky if my iPhone can hold power for half a day. Why Apple do not test their program before release to market?

But it is amazing to see how fast can Charge the phone again 1/2 Hour is fully charged compare to my Android phone which might take 1 1/2 hour before is fully charged. I am wonder if problem come from getting charge too fast and at same time battery go down as fast too.

• 2011-11-12 23:19
  • tSwI

This phone is simply phenomenal. It is so fast, so fluid. The camera is amazing and super responsive.

Love everything about this phone.

• 2011-11-12 23:07
  • mT}s
  • AnGeL

Can anyone please help me out....
I just want to use the 2G network on my iphone 4s. So can anyone please tell me how to manually select the 2G network or how to turn off the 3G mode/network???

*****************

Please help me out. I no longer want to use the 3G network.to help me to find out about how to select the 2G network option in my 4S.

• 2011-11-12 19:57
  • LhMG

Is beutifull but i can't download software for him with no money.

• 2011-11-12 19:13
  • nD%N
  • bbb

anybody having a problem with the volume going up and down on its own im wondering if there is anything that i can do to fix the problem apple advised me to do a network refresh but that didnt help

• 2011-11-12 19:09
  • QTbf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-12 11:02 from p6x$ - click to readYes, buy the unlocked version

• 2011-11-12 17:25
  • JJsi

> In reply to KNC @ 2011-11-12 14:31 from TjQ5 - click to readBoth phones are excellent, and really depends on what you would like to do with it. No one can give a simple answer just like that, try and read up a bit more on each device, and also try and hold both at a shop, and play around with both. You will be able to make a more informed decision.

• 2011-11-12 16:14
  • 3YbX

> In reply to atul45 @ 2011-11-12 16:00 from YMjy - click to readIt can be used anywhere, however, certain services, like restaurants listings, and traffic are US specific services.

• 2011-11-12 16:12
  • atul45

Hey guys can anyone tell me whether Siri can be used outside the US ,I am from India

• 2011-11-12 16:00
  • YMjy
  • KNC

Which is better I Phone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S2? Pls. share an idea.

• 2011-11-12 14:31