Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

This just tells how crappy is the IOS compared to android.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2012Update: Apple has won a temporary suspension, which means it can... moreAt least it is getting the taste of its own bitter medicine it served.

• ^_^

No SIM card installed?
Just plug-in your phone again in to iTunes and restore it.
It'll resolve the issue.

• ^_^

debabrata, 04 Feb 2012Spoke to Apple Care centre They told that they forgot to give t... moreThat is one of the problem of the phone. I'm a Tech support rep for an Aussie Telco and when a 3G site of that Telco is down and you need to ask the customer to temporarily use the GSM network, there is no Option... You end up advising them either to wait until the tower issue is resolved or insert their SIM card to their previous iPhone 4.

• John Clarkson S.

I bought this phone 1 Month ago, as I saw millions of people camping on the AppStores trying all to get this phone I thought It should be a great phone, but guess what, I'm completely disappointed about this phone, it's slow, apps are constantly crashing, games don't work they crash all time, video calls only work with Wi-Fi and as I'm traveling all the time because of my job, If I need just to make a video call I have to find a wireless connection and that annoys me!

Definetely worst phone that world has ever seen!

debabrata, 04 Feb 2012Spoke to Apple Care centre They told that they forgot to give t... more3G always on 2G switch is automatic, no excuses please

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2012Apple gets a smack it deserved for it's arrogance. http://www... moreUpdate: Apple has won a temporary suspension, which means it can go back to selling the previously pulled products on its online store for now.

• Ali

phoneaddict, 04 Feb 2012Ali, The white iphone 4s is not meant for ladies. Apple did not... moreThank u so much for your advise but can u tell me one more
Thing is this white 4S is better than black one look vice and sorry 4 my bad English thanks

• debabrata

Spoke to Apple Care centre They told that they forgot to give the 3G on off option in 4S so can not use the option at present. 3G not working. Worst Phone i ever had.......

Apple gets a smack it deserved for it's arrogance.

• Chico

Don't worry about that. Apple has changed that spot that generates the signal issues. And if you use any rubber case, you avoid that issue.
About the "no SIM card installed, I cannot tell, because I've never hat this issue.

• Karan

what a phone, such a great battery life and a simple yet elegant design. way to go apple. Love ya!

[deleted post]No

[deleted post]No

zizo, 03 Feb 2012I'm planning to buy iPhone 4S. But I worried about "no sim ... moredon't worry, I'd have a month and I had no problem with the iphone 4s.

• phoneaddict

Sayeedu, 01 Feb 2012Guys,i have bought iphone 4s its amazing but whenever iam browsi... moreSayeedu,
Thats is the problem with aluminium/metal iphone. Please buy leather case for your iphone, it will solve the heat problem. You are holding the iphone in your palm without the leather case i presume. As a matter of fact, any phone will be heated up especially if you play games, listen to music and makes call. You may try using the headset nest time.

• phoneaddict

The white iphone 4s is not meant for ladies. Apple did not mentioned that the phone was manufactured for ladies. I've seen lots of men having the white version, none of them turn to women. Trust me on this. Even if the iphone have the pink version, I am very sure that you can buy it as well evethough I know pink looks good on women.

• Cr

Guys we all knw its 2 expensive with all its featurs to..
Its comptly a entrtmnt ph
but i gave u a open adivce if u want 2 shw atti then its 4 u
bt u r a intelignt guy thn DNT GRAB It

• sultan

Ali, 03 Feb 2012I wanted to buy iPhone 4S white but lot of people saying me whit... morego for white color bro...its not at all ladies color actually its a royal color i do have same color mobile and i have seen it with lot of men as well...go ahead its a symbol of peace and royalty

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012mobile flash is not supported by Adobe only on the ios platform.... moreYou do not know what you are talking about, mobile flash is no longer supported and officially abandoned by Adobe
Read and learn: