Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• TimothyTinyPants

Do not get an iphone 4s, the SeMini Pro can do all the same things and its so much cuter

• 2012-01-14 13:15
  • 3AxW
  • Messi

wow wow wow
its amazing

• 2012-01-14 13:14
  • 7tyh
  • zhe king

> In reply to katy @ 2012-01-09 17:51 from HF6% - click to readbuy iphone 4s i have tried both

• 2012-01-14 09:40
  • SdWy
  • Nahlia

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-12 09:56 from PG5b - click to readUm...thats a lie...according to Reuters report Samsung sold way more products than apple 3rd quarter last year. It says apple sales SHRUNK by 16%

I owned the 4s, my first ever apple product because I seriously wanted to understand what the fuss was about. I hated it. I can't do anything! I was told I have to jailbreak to change anything. I cant download whatever i wanted from the net! Tiny screen and the icons are so annoying. Sorry. The world felt so much bigger with android. Going back!!! Theres a reason for this 7 rating!

• 2012-01-14 08:36
  • wYFt
  • rompy

I have Samsung galaxy I9000, BB Torch 9810, BB Bold 9700, Motorola Charm , HTC Sensation XE ,HTC Touch2 Windows 6.5... I need 3 good reasons why I should buy an Iphone.
People compare the phones before buying how does an Iphone stand apart from any other phone. I think people use Iphone just to show off if that be the case go buy a vertu.

• 2012-01-14 08:31
  • H4w2

> In reply to [deleted post]You are running out of options, pathetic
deny deny neny,
but iphone success is unstoppable,
let me know when there are going to be riots to buy your plastic junk.

• 2012-01-14 06:05
  • j@%h

Am using Galaxy S II...and my friend using iPhone 4...he want me to transfer a song via bluetooth...i said can...then i remind him that i can't send him via bluetooth as iPhone bluetooth is useless! the song i was about to send to him is WMA format which iPhone don't support!...wahaha...

• 2012-01-14 04:45
  • Ui}p
  • Makaveli

I was an android freak but I bought an iPhone 4s when it was launched in Trinidad and damn this phone is off the chain, the design, the speed, it's like they said if u don't have an iPhone then u don't have an iPhone. Waiting on the iPhone 5 peace

• 2012-01-14 03:23
  • LK3A

The best phone ever Invented.

• 2012-01-14 03:15
  • UD}@
  • Hassan

it's a total disapointment: Battery is a shit, and price very expensive.
i am looking forward for the jailbreak.
Using iphone is very complicated, can't even have a ringtone without a complicated and long process

• 2012-01-13 23:36
  • NwUX

> In reply to Gisam @ 2012-01-13 19:08 from UGnt - click to readVery precise term of comparison, you should be working for a rating agency

• 2012-01-13 20:22
  • j@%h
  • Gisam

Iphone 4s battery very bad. Half hours 15% gone on internet.

• 2012-01-13 19:08
  • UGnt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-13 04:53 from tu6% - click to readTotally agree. iPhone is phenomenal, does what you want extremely well. Love it!

• 2012-01-13 15:42
  • IVWa
  • vky

m going to buy an ipad wifi + 3g, its without warranty ,does any one know if i can purchase a waranty later on for it even though its bought without one..???

• 2012-01-13 15:00
  • P$uD
  • bogdanrize

The worse phone ever, my signal is going crazyyy,even if i got full signal when a person is trying to call me,the incoming call succedeed after 2 or 3 tryes, or maybe more...and damn, it's neverlocked, it's not a carrier issue...iphone u suck !!! After being on Samsung Galaxy S2 i said: let's try the ip4s but i can believe how crappy is the phone for it's money !!! :( i am very dissapointed, i hope i will sell it soon, because i have my money stuck in it! :))

• 2012-01-13 14:30
  • nDFd
  • andoy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-13 02:33 from NxnX - click to readit's an insult to your mobile being left behind in just a year because the latest update couldn't support your mobile anymore. I doubt S2 will have the latest ICS update by the end of 2012. But the Iphone 4s will have the ios6.

• 2012-01-13 12:39
  • KgZF

> In reply to Yash @ 2012-01-12 11:39 from utJx - click to readAmazing. You obviously know absolutely nothing about mobile phones.

a. "it has glass made of aircraft glass."
Wow, remind me to give that airline a wide berth.

b. "u can share the internet with ur pc via personal hotspot".
My old Samsung Wave had this function long before iphone.

c. "it has the best camera".
Why? Is it because at long last it actually does have a decent camera with decent functionality.

d. "it rarely hangs it uses its 512 mb ram in such a way that not a single percent is wasted".
OK. Fair comment.

The blinkered nature of iphone users always amazes me.

• 2012-01-13 12:36
  • nxnV
  • andoy

> In reply to IROCU @ 2012-01-13 12:07 from nxnV - click to readThat is why I am telling you bump works for iphone too so no problem with file sharing.

• 2012-01-13 12:35
  • KgZF

> In reply to boitechify @ 2012-01-12 15:31 from P@cf - click to readWhy is it that iphone users often say that anybody who doesn't have an iphone, doesn't have one because they can't afford one? I have a Galaxy S2 because I like the open nature of the OS. Oh, and I'm typing this on my shiny new Air 11 inch, just incase anybody thinks I'm an apple basher.

• 2012-01-13 12:16