Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• dave

Adel J, 01 Feb 2012Don't compare the ridiculous n8 to 4s am comparing to iPhone (4... morei am not comparing 4s vs n8. I know 4s is better. But you wrote that n8's 12mp=3.2 mp in REALITY!!!. Really? Thats your knowledge of phone camera!!. I am not one brand crazy sick fan. I have used iphone 4s, 4,
samsung galaxy s2, samsung galaxy note, nokia n8, and lumia. Ha ha. Get a life. :-D

rayjan, 02 Feb 2012Well for me, I don't have to make comparison. Just look at their... morewell iOS is not original in any way. it's just so easy that any mentally challenged person can use it, which is not really a good thing

• mukesh

no flash.......lol

• Moody

Finally i got my iphone 4s few days ago, BEST phone ever. Don't ever hesitate buying an apple product, you get the best quality ever, and the price is totally worth it.

• Laksmi

Apple always worst, its too much cost and not interesting for long time.

• Gautam

Guys i wanted to ask you that after jailbreaking iphone 4s is it possible to make facetime calls to cell phones other than iphone 4 and 4s. plz do answer waiting for your comments...

• Valtheri

Guys is launching a tweak "BatteryFix iOS 5", have you tried this anyone, has battery improvement this tweak?

• upline

Got my IPhone,
YES the best IPhone so far.
Very handy, useful.
Truly amazing. Its a dual core, gosh reeaalll fast
I never regret. The price justifies its features.

• rayjan

Well for me, I don't have to make comparison. Just look at their reputation. If you ever read their history. Samsung will never be Samsung if they had not monopolized korea, they're using android which is for me pirated. They could not even have their own OS . I would rather want symbian. Iphone is breakthrough discovery of Steve Jobs, he changed the game in mobile technology. And galaxy series is nothing more than pirated. That Apple had to file a suit.

"Guys I have iphone 4 , galaxy sII, sensation xe , nokia n9, so what do u say should I buy the 4s cuz if I buy it I will sell my xe and maybe the n9 so is it worth it I am rlly bored with all my phones except the s2 and the 4 so if I buy the 4s is it a worthy upgrade or. Should I go for the samsung nexus or the white note I am rlly confused I have 4 as a school phone, s2 as a personal phone that it has about 1000 contacts , xe as a music phone , n9 as my ( pretty much pointless phone ) which I am selling so guys what should. I go for , the galaxy note , the nexus or the 4s"

Definitely the 4S, it has good audio output through a LOD, better sound quality than HTC Sensation XE. XE isn't that good in audio benchmark. iPhone 4S has better 8MP than the rest of them and most responsive phone.

Sayeedu, 01 Feb 2012Guys,i have bought iphone 4s its amazing but whenever iam browsi... moreThats so normal with all smart phones

• Ste

I find it really funny that people are still having this Samsung vs Apple war! you should put on suit and get into court! haha

the 4s is a mint phone, so is the s2. I know which one I'd rather have... iPhone baby!

Also it came out in October, surely by now you guys can start arguing about a new handset? :)

• Adel J

dave, 01 Feb 20124s is way better than n8. But n8's 12mp=3.2mp in reality??!! It... moreDon't compare the ridiculous n8 to 4s
am comparing to iPhone (4) where it's nothing compared to a 5MP not the monster 4S 8MP

And if ur a nokia fan then just go there and cheer ur dead phones :D

• The 4S owner

AP5, 01 Feb 2012I dont like iphone 4 becz small screen & its not gorilla gla... moreEven 4S has got problems of reception and voice calls. Never buy the device with the serial no. starting with MD2. All devices dispatched under the serial number has faulty reception and interference during voice calls. Been using it and facing problems. Dunno what to do, any suggestion - genuine replies only please.

• dave

Adel J, 01 Feb 2012Now what useless argument is this? I've tried ur (n8) camera and... more4s is way better than n8. But n8's 12mp=3.2mp in reality??!!
It's clear that you don't have any knowledge of n8's camera. Don't post comments like that. Ha ha.

• getothepoint

badjojo, 01 Feb 2012apple is going down the drain..that's the reason why they are no... morewhy not sell your 4s then? comparing it with lg / samsung? come on. apple has always took advantage of the lack of advertisement from other manufacturers, and the reason being is they introduce new features to the phone which are worth shouting about! not that they are, as you put it, "going down the drain" ...LOL...rediculous.

brush up on your apple sales quantity figures...answers your questions.

• sam

thanks.

badjojo, 01 Feb 2012apple is going down the drain..that's the reason why they are no... moreIf you descriibe "down the drain" hitting every day a new market high, on NASDAQ stock exchange of what is today the world most valuable company ever, you are disconnected with reality.
And all because of iPhone success

• dre

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2012I had N8 but after buying the iPhone 4S I discover how N8 is a l... morehalf price n8. dont compare different phone categories.