Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• iMan

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 20:39 from tTMu - click to readthere's no way for you to transfer any info via bluetooth from an iphone to any other device because it was just mainly designed for connectivity purposes.

• 2012-01-04 07:56
  • 9Lb1
  • Sam Sood

Iphone is designed in california and assembled in China.Apple has its own factory in China which they own. It cost 7 dollers to make the iphone to Apple. And they sell it for $649, $749, $849

• 2012-01-04 07:46
  • Sam Sood

Iphone use more data than any other phone. It uses 4 times more data than blackberry and 3 times more than andriod phones

• 2012-01-04 07:41
  • Sam Sood

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 20:39 from tTMu - click to readIphone is a big time fail product of Apple...Reasons
Siri does not work in Canada means in north amarica like directions, maps or locations. And when u ask any question it goes in the web search..u can do the same thing by typing in google because in the web search still you have to read the information..Doesnot tell you by talking anything.maybe minor things..Iphone bluetooth doesnot work with any other phone..It doesnot connect even with another iphone. Everything has to go through itunes. If you dont have itunes you cannot download music, movies...And itunes means spend money you buy music, you rent movies, or you buy movies.. And not only that you need a credit card or visa to create a account. Means your whole information goes to apple. even you bought the phone..If you dont give your credit card you cannot download any app from the apple store. Iphone is better for games..If someone like games its the best.thats the only positive point. Otherwise its crap. Its not for mature or professional people..

• 2012-01-04 07:39
  • Aresius

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 20:39 from tTMu - click to readI dont think you can xfer files from the iphone. Its like apple have locked bluetooth to only use headphones or for in your car. Its very annoying. The only way I can think of at this time is to xfer them from your pc to the native photo folder on your phone.

The iPhone seems to be the only phone that wont play flash on the web either!

• 2012-01-04 06:39
  • PQJ%

Why would I drop my phone in the first place? I don't want siri get hurt. Anyway if you're fully contented and satisfied with what your phone has, you don't need to undress it and look for something that is different. It's not a matter of choice, obviously you're just dissatisfied with what it has to offer to you. ✌

• 2012-01-03 23:47
  • t7X4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 20:39 from tTMu - click to readNo pairing needed with email

• 2012-01-03 23:36
  • j@%h

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 16:12 from nxwR - click to readDrop yours in the toilet

• 2012-01-03 23:32
  • j@%h

> In reply to Ryan @ 2012-01-03 09:46 from t7Xi - click to readHey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from iphone to another phone using bluetooth. iam trying but iam not able to. plz help me.

• 2012-01-03 20:39
  • tTMu
  • paniki

how 2 unluck my iphone i forgot the passcode key now only i put and i dont remember it

• 2012-01-03 19:17
  • Hx2P
  • nick

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:53 from j@%h - click to readwell let's drop our phones and see who is smiling in the morning?

• 2012-01-03 16:12
  • nxwR

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 13:59 from nxwR - click to readYes sorrounded by an ugly plastic case

• 2012-01-03 14:53
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:11 from t7X4 - click to readBe happy if you think it is going to improve your ugly plastic device

• 2012-01-03 14:52
  • j@%h

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 14:30 from nxwR - click to readOn an ugly piece of plastic you need that

• 2012-01-03 14:51
  • nick

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:11 from t7X4 - click to readbut the point is i have a choice. I can buy any android phone with the best specification, then tailor it to look just how I like it. If I get bored of it, I can change it, it's my choice. The ios look has never changed and it is incredibly boring

Also with keyboards, people bring out new keyboards all the time so I always have the choice to change it.

Choice, Choice, Choice. I love choice. I've spent £100s of pounds on a samsung galaxy SII and what I do with it now is my choice, not samsungs, but apples, mine.

• 2012-01-03 14:30
  • nxwR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 07:49 from QY3K - click to readPress home and power and it Will restart

• 2012-01-03 14:21
  • j@%h

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 13:59 from nxwR - click to readWell, if you're satisfied with your phone's look, there's no reason to customize its launcher, keyboard, themes etc. no need to download espier launcher to look your device like iPhone, go launcher n9 meego theme, window phone theme etc. you don't need to change you HTC sense,Samsung's touchwiz to other launcher like adw, go and launcher pro etc. stick to your stock launcher and keyboard. :)

• 2012-01-03 14:11
  • t7X4
  • nick

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 11:45 from t7X4 - click to readhaha that's the worst anti-android argument i've ever heard, ever.

Our phones have an identity, an identity we can give them because we can customise them to look however we like, and make them ours.

my phone is set up in a way that best suits me, not apple

• 2012-01-03 13:59