Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

[deleted post]Get some sunglasses to protect yourself from the light

[deleted post]Because it simply works for you

[deleted post]Because it simply works for you

Don't be hating on iPhone 4S just because you don't have it or hate Apple. It has best overall 8MP, best app store with real apps and not filled with junks like wallpapers and UI theme apps, best graphic chip in cellphone; where developers can specifically optimize their games to look better on the A5 SoC, and it's still has best audio output in smartphone with a line out dock, not the poor quality headphone out like most other phones. Most important of all for me is a stable OS that works when you need it to work. I don't want an OS that force closes and crashes daily or battery pull occasionally.

• nards

y iphone 4s sold in dubai or in afghanistan r assembled in china? s ds fake?how will i know the original iphone?

[deleted post]Ask in the HTC forum

sun, 19 Jan 2012iphone is not having any connectivity with windows OS computers.... moreStay in your inferior ecosystem, you can't have everything in life

• frankie

ipad too big and iphone too small don't know one should i get or i should wait for mini ipad or giant iphone. iphone 4.7" or 5.7 " that would great

• chachu

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2012Are you sure? Becase my 4s last 2 days. Even s2 wont last long w... moreeven my 4s after three days of heavy usage still shows 20% battery remaining. isnt tht awsome..my sony x10 and nokia n86 will not last oneday of such heavy usage... my suggestion iphone 4s is the leader in smart phone industry....

Ali, 19 Jan 2012Frnds tommorow I m going to buy a iPhone 4S which colour should ... moreI've had both and each has it's unique qualities. The black looks sleeker, but the white doesn't show fingerprints as much.

• tonmoy from bd

an2ny, 19 Jan 2012all you haters listen up yes apple and android have there own th... moreyea... I totally agree. No need to be hater or crazy one brand fan.

• phoneaddict

Hi Guys,
Been looking high and low for leak pictures of iphone5. Found alot but need to know the about actual. If you have one good pic, please post me a link.

I really hoped that iphone5 is a 5 incher. I will be buying it as soon as it comes out. Current scree of 3.5 and 3.7 is just too small for me. A 5 inch screen will be very good, it will pass the sales of IPHONE4S and IPAD 2 combined as customer will have a phone and mini tablet in one.

I know some of you will say 5 inch is too big to hold. It's actually not as I have a GALAXY NOTE and it not big at all.

Apple may not like to hear this but I know it's true.

• sun

iphone is not having any connectivity with windows OS computers. this is a major disadvantage. If want to download data from iphone, its very difficult procedure. the blue-tooth is also not usable. So i feel android phones are better. Conclution, its not worth for the money your spending to buy an iphone.

• an2ny

all you haters listen up yes apple and android have there own thoughts in technology and they are the best in what they do...
try owning both of them and boy you can tell there differences both have there advantages and disadvantages
take it from me!!!

i phone 4s and samsung player wifi 5.0 owner...

why hate it where you can have the best of both worlds!

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2012You can't edit documents on iphone 4s and battery lasts only 4 h... moreAre you sure? Becase my 4s last 2 days. Even s2 wont last long with heavy use.

Dark Hongo, 19 Jan 2012Simple. IOS VS Android like Windows VS Linux who will win ?As far as data indicates, iOS will win. It has already taken the crown in the corporate sector, where incidentally Android was placed third and deemed 'riskiest'.

• JaredH20

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2012You can't edit documents on iphone 4s and battery lasts only 4 h... moreMy battery lasts 24 hours

• Ali

Frnds tommorow I m going to buy a iPhone 4S which colour should I buy black or white plz help me