Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• HendriG40L

I am fans of apple product. Own ipod shuffle, ipad1,ipad2,ipod touch,iphone 4, iphone 4S also MacBook Pro..
I love using SIRI.
I am also using blackberry.
For iphone product, please fix the battray to make it operate longer.

• saalmoon

Apple is very good for all new ideas ....

World best mobile i have seen till now,seriously

• mohammad

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012iphone 4s bettery is suck i have to charge it every day Hey anyone has a proxy host for spare wanna use in my SIRI

Frankie, 28 Jan 2012Apple will be number one phone in the world if apple has iPhone ... moreSorry but they are now

• lary

the best phone ever......

• kenzo

Moody, 27 Jan 2012Guys, for god sake stop acting foolish, why do you compare numbe... morei do agree with you.most nokia phones do not produce good photo quality(except maybe n8 and similar phones) and sony phones have a great photo quality even with just 1.3 mp.

• Frankie

Apple will be number one phone in the world if apple has iPhone 4.7" or iPhone 5.7" or iPad 7.7" I'm waiting for that moment as long as I can

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2012If you sleep in a bad and have a plug next to it what is the big... moreLol that is funny!

• sam

iphone 4s camera is nice. but not better than n8 its still the king of cameraphones u can compare .

mik, 28 Jan 2012Is there an iphone with 8GS?Not with iPhone 4S, but iPhone 4 is being sold with 8GB.

• Mars

s2 is much better than 4s .... its low battery disappointing me...i'll sell it very soon....!!!

• Lee

Moody, 27 Jan 2012Guys, for god sake stop acting foolish, why do you compare numbe... moreWell said mate.. Quality is must then quantity..

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012iphone 4s bettery is suck i have to charge it every day If you sleep in a bad and have a plug next to it what is the big deal, unless you live under a bridge

Valtheri, 27 Jan 2012I seriously need to tell me about the iPhone battery 4S, a consi... morebest rated battery

• mik

Is there an iphone with 8GS?

iphone 4s good

• adnan

Tushi, 27 Jan 2012Wht d price of apple 4s 16gb unlocked in us..?500us

• Valtheri

I seriously need to tell me about the iPhone battery 4S, a consist for a full day, that I ordered a friend to buy for me, it is worth to buy. Please tell me someone.

iphone 4s bettery is suck i have to charge it every day