Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

[deleted post]I think what's sad is you pretending to comment as many different people, when there is a clear location indicator at the bottom of all your comments lol.

Five years have passed, and iPhone has been sold without flash since day one. Obviously it is not the major factor butthurt Android fans make it out to be, since sales have only increased every year.

iPhone FTW!

You can't edit documents on iphone 4s and battery lasts only 4 hours or so.......it sucks

[deleted post]It is obvious that the millions and millions of people that buy Iphone4s DO NOT CARE about obsolete mobile flash which is no longer supported even by Adobe.
Iphone4s as of TODAY is still in short supply, have you seen the riots in China to try to get it ?

• Just my thoughts

OK...I have Htc Desire with android and now i decided to change my phone i looked at the samsung s2,Htc and 4s..
Samsung and HTC has better hardware specs and maybe the s3 will have much better then all..But i will buy Iphone 4s because Android\samsung and Android\HTC are not good enough at the moment a lot of lag which you cant see at the 4S\iOS in any situation a lot of functions on android but they are not working like the should smooth without crashing..
My htc desire when came out was much better than 3gs but software support from htc was sooo bad and it stil a good phone but lag a lot comparing to every iphone..
And i like to be able to customise my phone but that is only the first month and after that i will more like to have a smooth phone without crashing and lag..
That is just my thought..I will post my opinion when my first ever apple product arive..I was apple hater but now decided to give them a chance...AND EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT EVERY PHONE HAVE PROS AND CONS...
AND EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT NEEDS..Greetings to all..

• iphone fan

If I use up to 5 hours maximum per day, but only wifi and some applications (no 3G internet & no Siri), is it possible that the battery lasts up to 2 days with the most?

• Aman

Iphone 4s is comparable to only few phones like Samsung Galaxy S2. But Iphone still leads as there's nothing that Samsung can do and Iphone cannot. I would say that Iphone is the best if one can afford to buy it.

Ghost, 17 Jan 2012just wondering, does the iPhone 4S have wifi hotspot? The specif... moreit does have wifi hotspot..

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2012is there camera flash in video recording mode Yes

Shaylesh, 17 Jan 2012You need to buy a VGA cable or equivalent for TV outYou can do it wireless

Best smartphone hands down, iPhone 4S.

• Shaylesh

Ish2115, 17 Jan 2012Its fake there is no TV out for 4SYou need to buy a VGA cable or equivalent for TV out

is there camera flash in video recording mode

can we record video in 720p instead of 1080p?

can we use tata cdma and GSM sim in apple iphone 4s.
i dont mean its a dual sim.is it hybrid network.

Ish2115, 17 Jan 2012Its fake there is no TV out for 4STV out is wireless with Apple TV

Its fake there is no TV out for 4S

• Kishore

If i wish to receive file or send file through Bluetooth to other mobile or Iphone 4S then its possible. Now i am using Nokia E7, so please tell me its a good option to switch on Iphone 4S.

• Ryan

Still iPhone 4S has the best battery life compared to other android phones out there.

• Ghost

just wondering, does the iPhone 4S have wifi hotspot? The specifications on gsmarena.com say it does.