Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Valtheri

[deleted post]My only concern is the battery holds at least 2 days if I use wifi and applications occasionally. In other words whether it is worth to buy.

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreIf your looking for high quality fone with high quality apps, go for iphone. Im using samsung note and iphone. Im even posting thia openion now using samsung note. Frankly ive found loads issues with samsung note. It lags alot. Its is not as fast as iphone 4 or galazy s2. And most of the HD games are not opening sometimea. Its getting close while loading. The display is awesome of note. Thats the only thing impresses me about samsung note. Almost all the apps are uselss and low quality and battery is so poor also. I use to keep it home only. I only carry my Blacberry and iphone 4

• letoyman

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreif u ask wich better,no doubt galaxy note in every aspect.iphone is only good if ur a fan of apple

• ErikTk421

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiPhone, Get the iPhone. I've never heard anyone say "Wow, im really disappointing in this iPhone. should have gotten the android.."

• ramki

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone s is execellent phone compring to samsung tab

• Max69

iphone4s have no comparision with samsung note. definately the best phone from apple.

• andoy

search boitechify in youtube, he has videos for iphone 4s mpr ringtones and camera tap to focus. Cool!

• skylar

Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell me which is better one.

• Valtheri

I made ​​a mistake in my comment, I know that there isn't 4G, but applies to SIRI and 3G.

• Valtheri

I heard that SIRI spends more battery because it takes more internet. I have a question for users of iphone 4s: if I don't use SIRI, 3G and 4G internet but if I use only 2G and wifi, then a likely longer battery life expectancy? Please tell anyone.

Apple becomes first company to join Fair Trade. Lol wonder what the Android peeps will say now? Any Android manufacturers joining?

[deleted post]Do you think that your plastic device is made in union factories in Sweden and Switzerland?

[deleted post]Rich is when you own lots of real estate around the world hand have bank accounts with more that 7 figures.
Apple comes in handy to have a SECURE ecosystem to manage your upper class life
digital information in a gated digital community.
If you are a common person with a limited budget and no security concerns plastic copies might suffice

• Ednilson

Chris, 14 Jan 2012Video player supports avi files? If not, does anyone knows how a... moreOn the Apple App Store you will find tons of apps that support all kinds of video formats, including AVI and MKV.

[deleted post]Because when I got a SG2 to look at Droid apps development with my developers, we decided to sell it it on Ebay after seeing how crappy it was !
We sold it in Russia at a loss.

Simply the best

[deleted post]You obviously do not know that most of the Apps on ITunes are free

• an2ny

all you haters listen up yes apple and android have there own thoughts in technology and they are the best in what they do...
try owning both of them and boy you can tell there differences both have there advantages and disadvantages
take it from me!!!

i phone 4s and samsung player wifi 5.0 owner...

why hate it where you can have the best of both worlds!

[deleted post]Rich and successful

• Chris

Video player supports avi files? If not, does anyone knows how avi files convert to other type that ios5 supports?