Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Mars

s2 is much better than 4s .... its low battery disappointing me...i'll sell it very soon....!!!

• Lee

Moody, 27 Jan 2012Guys, for god sake stop acting foolish, why do you compare numbe... moreWell said mate.. Quality is must then quantity..

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012iphone 4s bettery is suck i have to charge it every day If you sleep in a bad and have a plug next to it what is the big deal, unless you live under a bridge

Valtheri, 27 Jan 2012I seriously need to tell me about the iPhone battery 4S, a consi... morebest rated battery

• mik

Is there an iphone with 8GS?

iphone 4s good

• adnan

Tushi, 27 Jan 2012Wht d price of apple 4s 16gb unlocked in us..?500us

• Valtheri

I seriously need to tell me about the iPhone battery 4S, a consist for a full day, that I ordered a friend to buy for me, it is worth to buy. Please tell me someone.

iphone 4s bettery is suck i have to charge it every day

[deleted post]We certainly are a lot of people considering Iphone4s success,
keep writing about your plastic copy in the proper forum, not here

• Fubarukii

This Is my 3rd iPhone , I had a 3GS , a 4 and now have the 4s ! I love it , best phone I ever had ( and I have had blackberry torch and Samsung galaxy between the 3GS and the 4. ) only problem with it is iTunes software I just don't like it ,,

Great phone ever made!!!!

Sam, 27 Jan 2012Mr.Apple please reduce ur price :(Full retail

• Elle

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012excellent phone except 1 ghz prosesser? Dual 1GHz proccessor but iphone 4 was fast with single 1GHz and 512 RAM.

• Sam

Mr.Apple please reduce ur price :(

• Tushi

Wht d price of apple 4s 16gb unlocked in us..?

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012You better read the review of this phone FIRST right here at GSM... moreThe review on GSMArena says its an excellent phone, one of the best. GSMArena also gave it top marks in the 8MP shootout. Last but not least, iPhone 4S is still the best in the GSMArena battery endurance test.

Doesn't really get much better than that.

• Moody

Guys, for god sake stop acting foolish, why do you compare numbers? numbers doesn't mean anything, 1 ghz processor? YES ITS ONLY ! ghz but its not about numbers, its about the power and the quality that this processor can dilver, this 1 ghz processor beats any 1.5 dual core shit, i had Sensation XE which is 1.5 dual core and it was extremely slow at some points and lagging alot, i mean how can you look at numbers just like that, the higher number is better, hell no its never like that, there are phones that had 8 mega pixel camera like 3 years ago, do you want to say that their quality is like the iphone 4s camera? wake up, there are zillions of mobiles that have 8 MB camera, but they have TOTALLY different quality, its never about the numbers, its about the quality and the manifacturing.

cul

abolhol, 27 Jan 2012is this better than sgs2 i heard that galaxy s2 has many problem... moreIphone4s is the best!