Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Hello Everyone,

I'm Planning to buy an Apple iPhone..
Can anyone say whether this Bluetooth is capable of connecting with other ordinary Bluetooth???
Also Is it really worth to buy iPhone??

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2012About when you try to upgrade to ice cream and you are not able ... moreIt's called ice cream sandwich and you can update it easily about bluetooth file transfer it's not about sharing illegal files you can share pictures or anything else and your icloud can't connect to non apple products the world is not just an apple lol i used iphone 4s and it's nothing compared to samsung galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus android is way better than ios in my opinion as iphone previous user i prefer android phones.

• Sue

II am using the 4s. And the phone just switch off and I can't. On the phone now.

May I know what is the problem

I used to like apple products until this company started acting arrogantly that it became so annoying. My dislike was further coupled by the phone's restrictions.

• nick

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2012yeah, but until 'future' with Iphone we get no online games, no ... moreexactly, all the apple fanboys bang on about how html5 is the future, but now is not the future, and right now, flash dominates the internet.

by the time html5 becomes the web standard (if it does), then the iphone 4s will be an old handset

[deleted post]Apparently the millions and millions of users DO NOT care
Iphone is a quality tool that improves your life along with the other Apple devices

• mara 55

timo1, 22 Jan 2012Black or White? Oh boy! You have really big problem.

technology monster, 23 Jan 2012i'm not android or ios fanboy but in my opinion iphone and ios s... moreAbout when you try to upgrade to ice cream and you are not able to?
Files are transferred automatically via ICloud.
Bluetooth is ment for proximity accessories not file transfer unless you belong to the Megaupload gang that got recently arrested over illegal file transfers

iPhone 4S is the current leader on GSMArena's battery endurance test. Wow!

i'm not android or ios fanboy but in my opinion iphone and ios still need a lot of work to catch up to android iphone :no file transfer over bluetooth unless it's iphone and no mass storage mode you have to sync via itunes facetime over wifi i mean it's a closed cell.
for those who think that android is complicated i tell you android treat people as technology experts and still very easy to use it's not android fault if you installed some bad apps and cause your phone to crash.

• Alam

xenon flash required

Any clue when is the iphone 5 coming ?

ryan85, 23 Jan 2012Flash player is dead. The reason is Apple didn't support it nor ... moreyeah, but until 'future' with Iphone we get no online games, no online videos, just plain browse ... ugly, neah?

• DAN

I got 4s a week ago and its satisfy my expectation of a smart phone. Its worth spending, though have Q. Is it normal to drain battery as fast as 1.5 days? and I experienced a little heating when i played games for 30mins? Just asking for some aged 4S users. Thanks a lot..

This is Apple at its absolute worst: It thinks it owns any book you make through iBooks Author:

• Gego

But in battery no progress :(

Flash player is dead. The reason is Apple didn't support it nor adopt it. Adobe agreed with Apple that HTML is the future.

• Leman

I trade you i am guving you me iphone 4s 4 my 3gs and my two generations ipads for samsung if it is good

• action kamen

Any idea iphone 4 without camera gonna sell at mac store?...
I done use phone camera...
i believe in DSLR....

stathisss, 22 Jan 2012i dont knoe get the iphone 4s wait for the iphone 5 or wait for ... moreYes i thought that too for about 2 weeks but i reckon because its selling out all the time they wont bring out an iphone 5 soon..If they give it 1 year between models thats another 9 months of waiting you could die in that time..If you are unsure buy iphone 4 16gb cheap to put you on and carry on saving.