Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• nick

this phone stands on top against its competitors in everything even in its price

• mike

the best of the best phone

• say

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2012Stay in your inferior ecosystem, you can't have everything in lifenoicccce

• Apple lover

Please prolong the battery life on iphone 5. For me everything is perfect on iphone...just the battery life. I know all smartphone vendor is battle about the phone spec like quadcore cpu, bigger Display, 8+ mp camera, thinner dimension, hd display, etc. but what's the point of that if the battery can hold only for a day or half a day if for playing a game or video. Please think about it too.

• 4sthe best

after texting for almost 30 minutes, my battery dropped from 100 to 99%. great phone!

• phoneaddict

nards, 19 Jan 2012y iphone 4s sold in dubai or in afghanistan r assembled in china... moreLots of smartphones are assembled in China and they are quality phones. Just make sure you don't buy clone phones. In my country, I always ask the shop whether they are China Branded phones or China Assembled Phones.

But don't get me wrong, China have their own quality phones too eg HUAWEI and ZTE.

• kerol

oh no just support micro sim?????

chachu, 19 Jan 2012even my 4s after three days of heavy usage still shows 20% batte... moreHow "heavy" is your heavy? Care to justify?

• Bp Adhikari

It it better device amazing yet... Everybody need to take test if afford the price... Actually it is amazing.... Love it....

[deleted post]Yes:
Informed realistic man

[deleted post]Get some sunglasses to protect yourself from the light

[deleted post]Because it simply works for you

[deleted post]Because it simply works for you

Don't be hating on iPhone 4S just because you don't have it or hate Apple. It has best overall 8MP, best app store with real apps and not filled with junks like wallpapers and UI theme apps, best graphic chip in cellphone; where developers can specifically optimize their games to look better on the A5 SoC, and it's still has best audio output in smartphone with a line out dock, not the poor quality headphone out like most other phones. Most important of all for me is a stable OS that works when you need it to work. I don't want an OS that force closes and crashes daily or battery pull occasionally.

• nards

y iphone 4s sold in dubai or in afghanistan r assembled in china? s ds fake?how will i know the original iphone?

[deleted post]Ask in the HTC forum

Ali, 19 Jan 2012Frnds tommorow I m going to buy a iPhone 4S which colour should ... morebuy green

sun, 19 Jan 2012iphone is not having any connectivity with windows OS computers.... moreStay in your inferior ecosystem, you can't have everything in life

• frankie

ipad too big and iphone too small don't know one should i get or i should wait for mini ipad or giant iphone. iphone 4.7" or 5.7 " that would great

• chachu

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2012Are you sure? Becase my 4s last 2 days. Even s2 wont last long w... moreeven my 4s after three days of heavy usage still shows 20% battery remaining. isnt tht awsome..my sony x10 and nokia n86 will not last oneday of such heavy usage... my suggestion iphone 4s is the leader in smart phone industry....