Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

> In reply to 3gs user @ 2011-10-30 17:46 from vGFW - click to readif you upgrade to iso5 ur phone will be locked and again u wil have to unlock it if its jail broken

• 2011-10-31 14:28
  • t}BQ
  • Michael

I've Found Out that iPhone 4S is the Greatest Modification of Previous iPhone 4G by Adding Very Useful Features and Hardware. Like 2 New Antennas for Transmitting and Receiving, Global Phone to use with GSM and CDMA, New Improved Camera and Faster A5 Chip, Better Display Quality, Storage with iCloud, Find My Friends Feature and the Greatest of all Feature and Improvement is the Very Intelligent AI Assistant Siri. It Understands You and It knows what you mean the Best of all is that You can Talk with Natural Language.

Anyway, Siri is My Most Favorite and it is very Handy Feature to help you to get "Things Done" Folks !!!

I will Change My Phone also to this Great iPhone 4S Very Soon !!!

Michael
" Low Cost Global Phone Services Provider "

• 2011-10-31 10:18
  • PUZe
  • six

it said the data network was just for HSDPA only.. does it mean that the 4s could'nt use evdo data network and only works for cdma voice n sms only?

• 2011-10-31 10:03
  • wr7T

> In reply to KWorks @ 2011-10-31 09:00 from IVCm - click to readA glass phone is at the end of the day, a glass phone. However most glass cracking comes from dropping the iPhone flat on its face which is unlikely. Also, you can further protect the iPhone with a case, if you want the iPhone and are the phone dropper type.

If however, you are open to any phone, and this is a prime consideration, then maybe you should get another phone.

Just FYI, I have owned every single iPhone model since the original, and dropped each one on a hard surface, and they have not cracked. I do have a dent on the original iPhone, and my iPhone 3GS, but only in the corner.

• 2011-10-31 09:36
  • mTWB
  • KWorks

is it true that the iphone 4S can easily broke itself even if it falls to the ground in a range of 4 feet high ?? cause my friend tells me it does due to the percentage of glass used for the LCD screen??? anyone can help ???

• 2011-10-31 09:00
  • IVCm
  • Mibgreen

It is a cool phone as it has more than 2 thousand apps.It is a great phone but it is bloody expensive

• 2011-10-31 07:36
  • sy4C
  • Ali

I think the conclusion should have been more clear for iphone 4 holders, which I believe is that upgrading to 4s from 4 is not worth it.

• 2011-10-31 07:06
  • RxfF

> In reply to melati @ 2011-10-31 03:05 from PA8u - click to readOriginal will run iOS 5. China phones no matter how good they can copy the hardware will never run iOS 5, it will probably run Android or some Frankenstein OS which is very obvious when you run it.

• 2011-10-31 06:23
  • mTWB
  • melati

how can i check the real iphone by code?? bcoz if sony ericson we can check it by code..bcoz i tink i want by iphone 4.my frenz want to sell it to me..so i want to know is it the original or chaina..im scared if i've been cheated by him.
Eg:(*---#)

• 2011-10-31 03:05
  • PA8u
  • shaa

can upgrade your iPhone ti iOS 5 but you won't have jail break

• 2011-10-30 19:50
  • d$RV
  • Chirag

yes u can update i phone to IOS 5 but only for iPhone 3gs abd i phone4 old version..

• 2011-10-30 19:25
  • vbPa

> In reply to harry @ 2011-10-30 14:42 from Q{pY - click to readFull retail

• 2011-10-30 19:09
  • JJt2

> In reply to [deleted post]If this is Android the nearest would be Android Yellowcake or Android Zebra Cookies as iOS is very advanced. As it is, the iPhone 4S runs iOS 5.

• 2011-10-30 18:39
  • 3YbX
  • 3gs user

can i upgrade my os 4.2.1 to ios5..my iphone 3 is jail break ..Please help..thnkss..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me please

• 2011-10-30 17:46
  • vGFW
  • Akif

> In reply to [deleted post]I think its 2.3

• 2011-10-30 17:32
  • M3s@
  • mclarke

> In reply to julie @ 2011-10-29 14:26 from HKJg - click to readcan one use siri to or ask siri to write text messages and also ask it to send?

• 2011-10-30 15:37
  • ftVg
  • Steve jobs

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2011-10-30 09:44 from 0Vrg - click to readDear it will be out on november & will get it shipped nov end or dec 1st week.

• 2011-10-30 15:24
  • mT{R
  • 3gs user

can i upgrade my os 4.2.1 to 0.5..my iphone 3 is jail break ..Please help..thnkss...

• 2011-10-30 15:12