Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• gto guy

[deleted post]radio shack has a good deal from ATT on iphone4s and they where giving iphone4 free with 2 year contract from att. check with radio shack to c if they still have deal.

• gto guy

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone 4s is by far much better. its super fast, camera is outstanding and you can film in 1080p HD. tons of applications, many free. sound is superb.

• Pisces

I would recomend you to buy Samsung S2 or wait for sony X S in march.

• Hem

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone 4s is brilliant i got one do not bother buying the galaxy note as its to big and hard to use.

• Valtheri

[deleted post]My only concern is the battery holds at least 2 days if I use wifi and applications occasionally. In other words whether it is worth to buy.

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreIf your looking for high quality fone with high quality apps, go for iphone. Im using samsung note and iphone. Im even posting thia openion now using samsung note. Frankly ive found loads issues with samsung note. It lags alot. Its is not as fast as iphone 4 or galazy s2. And most of the HD games are not opening sometimea. Its getting close while loading. The display is awesome of note. Thats the only thing impresses me about samsung note. Almost all the apps are uselss and low quality and battery is so poor also. I use to keep it home only. I only carry my Blacberry and iphone 4

• letoyman

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreif u ask wich better,no doubt galaxy note in every aspect.iphone is only good if ur a fan of apple

• ErikTk421

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiPhone, Get the iPhone. I've never heard anyone say "Wow, im really disappointing in this iPhone. should have gotten the android.."

• ramki

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone s is execellent phone compring to samsung tab

• Max69

iphone4s have no comparision with samsung note. definately the best phone from apple.

• andoy

search boitechify in youtube, he has videos for iphone 4s mpr ringtones and camera tap to focus. Cool!

• skylar

Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell me which is better one.

• Valtheri

I made ​​a mistake in my comment, I know that there isn't 4G, but applies to SIRI and 3G.

• Valtheri

I heard that SIRI spends more battery because it takes more internet. I have a question for users of iphone 4s: if I don't use SIRI, 3G and 4G internet but if I use only 2G and wifi, then a likely longer battery life expectancy? Please tell anyone.

Apple becomes first company to join Fair Trade. Lol wonder what the Android peeps will say now? Any Android manufacturers joining?

[deleted post]Do you think that your plastic device is made in union factories in Sweden and Switzerland?

[deleted post]Rich is when you own lots of real estate around the world hand have bank accounts with more that 7 figures.
Apple comes in handy to have a SECURE ecosystem to manage your upper class life
digital information in a gated digital community.
If you are a common person with a limited budget and no security concerns plastic copies might suffice

• Ednilson

Chris, 14 Jan 2012Video player supports avi files? If not, does anyone knows how a... moreOn the Apple App Store you will find tons of apps that support all kinds of video formats, including AVI and MKV.

[deleted post]Because when I got a SG2 to look at Droid apps development with my developers, we decided to sell it it on Ebay after seeing how crappy it was !
We sold it in Russia at a loss.

Simply the best