Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2012For a bigger screen I use my iPadThat's not a phone. That's a tablet computer.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2012If you want a BIG screen the new Sharp LED TV 80" is GREAT,... moreThen take the 80" LED TV with you anywhere you go.

[deleted post]If you want a BIG screen the new Sharp LED TV 80" is GREAT, you can hook it up to your iphone with Apple TV... it is going to give you a mirror image with Airplay

[deleted post]For a bigger screen I use my iPad

• Ryan

iPhone 4S has superb display. It has a WOW factor.

TimothyTinyPants, 14 Jan 2012Do not get an iphone 4s, the SeMini Pro can do all the same thin... moreEven iCloud and Siri ?

[deleted post]there is another forum for plastic phones, not here

• TimothyTinyPants

Do not get an iphone 4s, the SeMini Pro can do all the same things and its so much cuter

• Messi

wow wow wow
its amazing

katy, 09 Jan 2012hello.if you have tried both sensation xe & iphon 4s would y... morebuy iphone 4s i have tried both

• Nahlia

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2012Android is on the decline, with WP7 taking over, using iOS model... moreUm...thats a lie...according to Reuters report Samsung sold way more products than apple 3rd quarter last year. It says apple sales SHRUNK by 16%

I owned the 4s, my first ever apple product because I seriously wanted to understand what the fuss was about. I hated it. I can't do anything! I was told I have to jailbreak to change anything. I cant download whatever i wanted from the net! Tiny screen and the icons are so annoying. Sorry. The world felt so much bigger with android. Going back!!! Theres a reason for this 7 rating!

• rompy

I have Samsung galaxy I9000, BB Torch 9810, BB Bold 9700, Motorola Charm , HTC Sensation XE ,HTC Touch2 Windows 6.5... I need 3 good reasons why I should buy an Iphone.
People compare the phones before buying how does an Iphone stand apart from any other phone. I think people use Iphone just to show off if that be the case go buy a vertu.

[deleted post]You are running out of options, pathetic
deny deny neny,
but iphone success is unstoppable,
let me know when there are going to be riots to buy your plastic junk.

Am using Galaxy S II...and my friend using iPhone 4...he want me to transfer a song via bluetooth...i said can...then i remind him that i can't send him via bluetooth as iPhone bluetooth is useless!...plus the song i was about to send to him is WMA format which iPhone don't support!...wahaha...

• Makaveli

I was an android freak but I bought an iPhone 4s when it was launched in Trinidad and damn this phone is off the chain, the design, the speed, it's like they said if u don't have an iPhone then u don't have an iPhone. Waiting on the iPhone 5 peace

The best phone ever Invented.

• Hassan

it's a total disapointment: Battery is a shit, and price very expensive.
i am looking forward for the jailbreak.
Using iphone is very complicated, can't even have a ringtone without a complicated and long process

Gisam, 13 Jan 2012Iphone 4s battery very bad. Half hours 15% gone on internet.Very precise term of comparison, you should be working for a rating agency

Iphone 4s battery very bad. Half hours 15% gone on internet.

• mj

ems, 13 Jan 2012guys no need to compare phones and OS or argue which one is bett... morelike!