Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012Sorry to butt in here but popular doesn't mean good! I've an iph... moreThe market results of Apple and the high level profile of its users is A LOT more than simply popular.

• Steven_T

people having problems with deleting pictures off the phone , iPhone 4s is not some other phone you just add pictures to the phone and just delete it off the phone any time you you have to connect to the computer and have to play with it and know how to delete it , kinda suck for people that do not have time to play around .

in uae Etisalat staff enjoing the iphone4s only. but the public not

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012Market success determines how good a product is, not forums.Sorry to butt in here but popular doesn't mean good! I've an iphone and let's be fair...Ford is popular, it isn't good is it!

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012Excutives people are simple users of celphone, they dont even kn... moreTop executives run the world and their files are kept in sync automatically in a secure environment when they use Apple products.

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012Gsmarena review on iphones 4s showed so many disadvantages, peop... moreMarket success determines how good a product is, not forums.

Gsmarena review on iphones 4s showed so many disadvantages, people in gsmarena are exactly in reviewing this phone, anyone can check for yourselves, the expert have spoken.

• Ken

DrFaiss, 08 Jan 2012seriously man,u never used an iphone, get an iphone and get into... moreOmg! You're right about that DrFaiss! I've been a Nokia user and tried few of their smartphones. But when i tried iPhone, I couldn't see myself using others brands no more.
I'm really enjoying my iPhone 4S!

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012People choose iPhone and determined the stellar success of AppleI dont believed in apples company stellar success, even their computer not as good as microsoft i believe the success of microsoft people around the world uses it.

• Alex

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012You can sync your iphone only in apple products.Dude, you are wrong. You can sync it with Windows NP.
Just use iTunes for music management. It's quite nice.

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012The top executives I know all switched to Iphone4s, you see fewe... moreExcutives people are simple users of celphone, they dont even know how to flash their unit thats why simple people uses simple phone, hi-tech people uses hi-tech phone and iphone is considerd simple cant even transfer media files as simple as that.

• issdino

what can I say is ask urself what u want...for me, i'm happy using iphone 4s...fast, smooth and easy to be used...

bbapple, 08 Jan 2012just stick with your bb..4s is not worth it..stick with your bb ... moreThe top executives I know all switched to Iphone4s, you see fewer and fewer BB in boardrooms.
BB market today is in low cost underdeveloped countries.

• bbapple

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... morejust stick with your bb..4s is not worth it..stick with your bb and wait for the next iphone..

Enjoying it so much that it is the most important thing in my life now :) Thank you Apple :)

• beanage1

best phone on the market, apple is the bench mark people why do you think everyone tries to copy them

• crizzy

ive been a user of IPHONE since 2g was launched, used 3g/ 3gs/ and 4g...tried to switch using other units but once you get used with iphone, you'll only go back to it...now using 4s and its perfect!!! i even sold my laptop cause im satisfied how 4s helps me..

• Devil in me

[deleted post]I phone is the best possible phone to have all others are crap

• Anuj

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreBlackberry phones are good I have used all possible models of bb but an I phone is an I phone there is no comparison at all go for the I phone 4s and you will love that device

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012I dont care how many billions of apple's company is the truth yo... morePeople choose iPhone and determined the stellar success of
Apple