Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

uni guy, 07 Jan 2012I can't download my lecture mp3s on my iphone. Can't download th... moreYou should be able to. I've done so myself many times. You got the link?

• NADEEM

iphone 4s battery life is not good please improve this

In early 70's sony launched betamax no other company makes betamax, at the birth of VHS many manufacturers makes ang betamax gently dies in natural way coz people dont want to be stunned by only one company like apples do.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012How can you store in bluetooth and have auto sync seamlessly wi... moreYou can sync your iphone only in apple products.

• uni guy

I can't download my lecture mp3s on my iphone. Can't download things in the browser? Are apple serious?!

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Who wants to interact with plastic crap, go on another forum thi... moreIcloud is like a prison once you get in you can't going outside you are sentence for life.

Am surprised to know that we cant xfer files from iphone to another iphone or any other phone via bluetooth.. is it true?? plz let me know.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Do you mean icloud can transfer files in non iphone mobile? Or y... moreWho wants to interact with plastic crap, go on another forum this is for Apple users, iCloud is for Apple only not for junk devices.

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreFor your reference if money is not an issue then you can compare the unit with the same price like sgs2 and iphone 3g they are the same price but look at the specs that they offer.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012We don't need Bluetooth for transferring of files, there's iClou... moreDo you mean icloud can transfer files in non iphone mobile? Or you mislead the readers on this page.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Icloud is obsolete because only in iphone users while bluetooth ... moreHow can you store in bluetooth and have auto sync seamlessly with no user action ?

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Facts are that we use Icloud automatic sync Not other obsolete ... moreIcloud is obsolete because only in iphone users while bluetooth users are hundred of millions user since bluetooth launched in different mobile phone manufacturers.

i think bluetooth seekers do not have their own pc so they r in need of bluetooth for file sharing.it sounds like they cant even afford $5 for bluetooth app.i hardly use bluetooth in my iphn since i've icloude.

• maddy

pesail, 07 Jan 2012please , tell me which is better this phone (4s) or the samsung ... moreits being 12 days since i got one iphone4s.ive used s2 in the showroom.i just want to say-get one iphone 4s.

• maddy

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... morejust move to this phone its cute,preety faster and high end device.

• Choonx

I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after having a Blackberry. Many people have given many opinions and its a little bit frustrating. Anyone with hands on experience, pls comment and advise if possible, Many thanks,

please , tell me which is better this phone (4s) or the samsung galaxy s2 or samsung galaxy nexus ???

We don't need Bluetooth for transferring of files, there's iCloud that will do that for us.

• iphone

this phone really let me down. to start with i wanted duel core and a bigger display. it saddens me that apple feel they can get away with charging so much for this device. i have owned all the other apples before but none have been this much a let down!

siri is a gimmic and my fiend has galaxy s2 and thats got vlingo which imo is near enough the same and does the same job. the camera is a sony but the one in the xperia arc is much better. i used it once and i feel it wsnaps much better pictures. that also has 3d sweep tech. apples uses most samsung components so if i get an sgs2 then it is near enough the same. but samsung has better amoled screen because they dont want to give to apple and i feel the retina display lacks what amoled gives.

i need nfc as well in this day and age all phones need for the future when everything is nfc. i want to swip to pay for things.

overall i dislike this new version and instead of wait for iphone5 ive got a nexus and a sony camera and it was the best choice i made ever! i advise all to do the same you get a much better phone and a lot more for your money. i promise!

thanks

jeff
(dissapointed apple fan)

• Kei-eM

my girlfriend MHar badly wants a piece of iphone :))

can you give me tips or advise og the best i phone for her?