Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• bbapple

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... morejust stick with your bb..4s is not worth it..stick with your bb and wait for the next iphone..

Enjoying it so much that it is the most important thing in my life now :) Thank you Apple :)

• beanage1

best phone on the market, apple is the bench mark people why do you think everyone tries to copy them

• crizzy

ive been a user of IPHONE since 2g was launched, used 3g/ 3gs/ and 4g...tried to switch using other units but once you get used with iphone, you'll only go back to it...now using 4s and its perfect!!! i even sold my laptop cause im satisfied how 4s helps me..

• Devil in me

[deleted post]I phone is the best possible phone to have all others are crap

• Anuj

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreBlackberry phones are good I have used all possible models of bb but an I phone is an I phone there is no comparison at all go for the I phone 4s and you will love that device

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012I dont care how many billions of apple's company is the truth yo... morePeople choose iPhone and determined the stellar success of
Apple

• jimmyriddles

i take it you can afford an iphone4s, dont look down on people who cant, you should save your money and buy a life

• jimmyriddles

Maddy, i agree with your comment about 4s being better then S2, but dont lie and say u played with one in showroom. u have never been in one

• action kamen

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Who wants to interact with plastic crap, go on another forum thi... moreWho wants to interact with plastic crap, go on another forum this is for Apple users, iCloud is for Apple only not for junk devices.

-guys, this is comment section.

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreyou must go with appple

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... morevery nice phone. it is VERY VERY smooth compared to old iPhone 4. u can buy if u can afford

ryan85, 08 Jan 2012Since I got my iPhone 4S I never experienced lagging and freezin... moreso you say smaller the screen better the battery. then y dont to go for micromax modu. 1 inch screen and will have better battery. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ANDROID IS RULING . THEY HAVE SURPASSED THE COMPITATION.

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreA sort of advice, any brand that suit your needs can do you can make a reasearch before going to buy, some people have their own preferences that not suited to you.

Choonx, 07 Jan 2012I am very confused whether or not to move to an iPhone after hav... moreseriously man,u never used an iphone, get an iphone and get into new tech world and new technology,bb are way too old and dont have good software development. trust me,you will love it,and once u switch to iphone, u wont ever go for any other brand.

I'm willing to be imprisoned inside Apple's Garden because I couldn't ask for something more. Everything inside in it is perfect! Thanks Apple! Keep up the good work. No one can put you down!

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012I have five Apple devices in perfect auto sync, they provide me... moreEven hundreds o thousand you sync the truth is only apple product i pitty you guys your going around in apples backyard you cant move outside so you can see how beautiful outside your backyard.

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012You are obviously VERY ignorant about Apple market valuation at ... moreI dont care how many billions of apple's company is the truth you gave only 4 models of celphone, you dont have to choose but to swallow what they cooked to you.

Since I got my iPhone 4S I never experienced lagging and freezing of phone compared to my HTC Sensation. It has a superb battery life and stunning display. Retina really works for me. I'm able to play Infinity Blade with high graphics. This device is very good for games. Even I has smaller screen to compare to other android device, it's still enough to enjoy the game. Last night when I slept, my phone's battery was 7% remaining, when I woke up at 11am my remaining battery was 4%. I didnt reduce the brightness of my phone, I didn't kill the running apps. I didn't do anything to save the battery. It works perfectly. Unlike my Sensation, I had to kill some running apps, reduce the battery to 0% so when I woke up I still have the battery for my phone. I have to download juice defender and Battery Doctor so my battery will not drain fast. That's the disadvantage of having a big screen.

Those bitter android user keep on saying that iPhone can't transfer files via Bluetooth blah blah blah. Are you really after that Bluetooth transferring? I pity you. iCloud is made for apple device only. It's exclusive and can't be used to other mobile. Like iCloud, iTunes is also for apple' device. Good thing Steve allowed iTunes to be installed to windows' OS. Even I'm not a Mac user was I able to have iTunes for my iPhone.