Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

nick, 03 Jan 2012haha that's the worst anti-android argument i've ever heard, eve... moreWell, if you're satisfied with your phone's look, there's no reason to customize its launcher, keyboard, themes etc. no need to download espier launcher to look your device like iPhone, go launcher n9 meego theme, window phone theme etc. you don't need to change you HTC sense,Samsung's touchwiz to other launcher like adw, go and launcher pro etc. stick to your stock launcher and keyboard. :)

• nick

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Its the performance that matter the most. I don't care if has le... morehaha that's the worst anti-android argument i've ever heard, ever.

Our phones have an identity, an identity we can give them because we can customise them to look however we like, and make them ours.

my phone is set up in a way that best suits me, not apple

• andoy

[deleted post]You should have bought the 4s. You need bluetooth because you just want to transfer files? that's lame dude. And why do you need to change battery so fast? wait for three years before it can be changed. It can be changed in the apple center ignornt.

The guy from PZLv really needs to get a life. He might be a Samsung employee though, they have been caught spreading false comments before, not very surprising.

[deleted post]You do know that there I a location indicator at the bottom of each comment right? Lol. As if the exact same use of language was a big enough hint. Pathetic hahha.

Its the performance that matter the most. I don't care if has less processor whatsoever. Android has no identity. Since it can be customized, you can change everything on it. Launcher, icons, keyboard, etc. you're losing your phone identity. Trying to copy the looks of other devices from other OS. Pity you.

The iPhone is underclocked to 800MHz yet has one of the fastest graphics performance compared even to SGS2. The iPhone has a smaller battery than most Android smartphones, yet is the current endurance champion according to GSMArena. The iPhone has an 8MP camera that won the GSMArena 8MP cameraphone shootout.

The iPhone 4S has apps like Amplitube and GarageBand, which allow you to plug in your electric guitar and even record multitrack songs, or jam to a background track. Android till today does not have anything comparable, despite all the supposed 'power' under the hood.

Why is this? It is down to optimized software, and a paradigm towards usability, and concentrating on making things work, rather than just stuffing in more and more powerful CPUs which end up using up more battery life.

By the way, Audi and some other car manufacturers are also pursuing similar philosophies, creating faster cars, yet using smaller engines.

Welcome to the future.

I love Siri!

• Frankie

Please post the fan know what's coming, so we can decide should wait for iPhone 5 or not to

• Ryan

What I love most to iPhone is its simplicity. Very easy to use.

• droiiiiddd

ryan, 02 Jan 2012Android phone is a cheap version of iPhone. I had two android de... moreYea you had two garbage htc phones,like the 4s,3g,and 3gs apple fails. You couldve at least gotten a top of the line android phone.people these days

• munnu

You don't understand why the iPhone 4s excellent review despite allegedly so many problems on it according to what you wrote. I merely mentioned that if this is the case, then perhaps these problems are not that significant. I also mentioned that all the haters will continue to say this this site is Pro-apple, and that everyone who gives an iPhone 4s a good review is an apple fanboy. Thats all.

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012My iPhone4S is hanged. It is not even re-starting. Can anyone p... moreThat's the problem with non removable battery.

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Hi Ryan. How to do that buddy? Thanks for your support.If you have your iTunes in your laptop or desktop just plug your iPhone using data cable. Then it will automatically sync, or if not just open your iTunes.

Ryan, 03 Jan 2012Sync it to your iTunes. Hi Ryan. How to do that buddy? Thanks for your support.

• Ryan

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012My iPhone4S is hanged. It is not even re-starting. Can anyone p... moreSync it to your iTunes.

My iPhone4S is hanged. It is not even re-starting. Can anyone please help me?

• ryan

kitty.kit, 03 Jan 2012@ryan: your comparison is just like between 1990 Corolla to a 20... moreIt's not about the spec or whatsoever, what I'm saying are the smoothness and of course the apps. Yeah, 90% of apps from android market are free. But most of them are useless, have malware and pirated. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Sam.

ryan, 02 Jan 2012Android phone is a cheap version of iPhone. I had two android de... more@ryan: your comparison is just like between 1990 Corolla to a 2011 Ferrari! How long did your Android released until iPhone4S has been released? You must compare with Android Samsung Galaxy S II ! I bet you dun even have chance to touch it yet until now!