Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• blacklist13

aizen79, 29 Dec 2011for those having problem with ios 5.0.1,try this.Did miracles fo... morehey,are you a "BLAECH" fan,hahaha nothings really related to iphone,just wanna ask since your nickname is aizen

heavy user king, 29 Dec 2011The Neighbor, what do you think of this comment....I never us... moreI say we all have our choices based on our biased experience and perceptions of what phone makes us happy. Check our my further answer at the Note forum.

• aizen79

for those having problem with ios 5.0.1,try this.Did miracles for me(iphone 4)
1.firstly downgrade to ios 4.3.3 or 4.3.5 using shsh blobs, tiny umbrella,..etc
2.back up using the latest version of itunes(used itunes 10.5.2)
3.using windows 7,go to control panel and uninstal all software that has 'apple inc.' as the publisher.would recommend to finish with itunes and then restart the machine
4.Instal itunes now(used itunes 10.5.2)
5.with device on connect to the computer and UPDATE to ios 5.0.1
6.after the update, the device will ask if set up as new phone.....Choose restore from backup
7.In itunes right click your device icon and click on restore from backup
8.and viola the device should ok.
had tried instal ios 5.0.1 and I got hell.Network problems,battery issues,email problem etc
After i did the above my phone is working excellently

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011I have shown him lots of things. He is especially envious of th... moreWhat I really am envious and I miss is OS upgrades that do not work, so you have to buy new hardware, only on Android...

• Sara

Planning to buy this phone, read this tips first: http://hubpages.com/hub/Proble...e-Cellphones

th3D, 28 Dec 2011im so tired of android, no matter the brand they so unreliable u... moreThe Neighbor,

what do you think of this comment....I never used an apple.... but what do you think if compared to galaxy note....

im so tired of android, no matter the brand they so unreliable unstable, pathetic multitasking, malfunctions, everything. And the new nokias are ret@rded WP7, and N9 is a downgrade from the old N900.

I totally understand why people are willing to give up their freedom, at least iphone works as intended. Im a very technical geek, all my computers run Linux, but fighting to get android working well for advanced use is a lost cause, its just too unstable plus the lack of multitasking.

Is Apple paying Google to make Android more and more defective? 2.2 was pretty good compared to 2.3, why is it getting worse with each new version

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011TheNeighbor, stop arguing with iphone lovers. I dont blamed ... moreAmen.

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011of what ?I have shown him lots of things. He is especially envious of the beautiful animated screensavers that effortlessly switches in 3 different profiles, the customization of each 7 home screens and widget resizing, Bluetooth file sharing, big and bright HD display, design simplicity, responsive applications, user replaceable batteries, expandable memory storage, Swype text input, and so much more.

it is giving annoying noice when connected to 3G.

it is fiving

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011funny they say iphone so good y is it rank so shitty s2 still nu... moreBecause they are written by trolls like you and ratings are meaningless

• Ramesh

I Phone 4S is the best phone which i ever sawn

funny they say iphone so good y is it rank so shitty s2 still number one on the rank shame poor iphone 4s better luck next time

TheNeighbor, 28 Dec 2011LOL. I think you did not get the advantages of swappable batteries.No and millions of others like me

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011My brother who had long been using an Iphone had been very jealo... moreof what ?

• vj

bharat makwana, 28 Dec 2011note is very brod pic iphone 4s very easy any purposebut IPhone is too weight...........

xyz, 28 Dec 2011hey i want to buy one phone and i am confused which one to buy.... moreIf you are specifically a visual artist like me, the Samsung Galaxy Note with the Wacom S pen included is for you. The 5.3" HD Super AMOLED screen helps you get that A6 or small sketchpad drawing area and with the precision of the S pen. I've tried using the Sketchbook Mobile Express app on the Iphone and it's darn hard to get those controlled strokes you want to happen on its 3.5" screen. Switch over to the Note's forum to find out what your preference really is. Both units have the same price range, and you find out what you get more of the two.

Still, I heard Iphones are popular and good smart phones from their dedicated users.

• bharat makwana

[deleted post]note is very brod pic
iphone 4s very easy any purpose