Apple iPhone 4s

(http://www.apple.com/)

• 2011-10-06 02:27
  • 4r3%
  • treeclimber

> In reply to BlueHeart the illest @ 2011-10-06 02:15 from LBSF - click to readyes it's on Apple website also.

• 2011-10-06 02:19
  • Y7c4
  • BlueHeart the illest

you guys hear that Steve Jobs is dead??? check it out http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/te...0149459.html
looks like the disappointing this phone brought was too much...but seriously it was cancer R.I.P hope they people at Apple can really make some improvements that Steve might have been holding back...how bout file sharing over bluetooth ftw???...

• 2011-10-06 02:15
  • LBSF
  • hussain

well ,i am truely disappointed.This is not fair ,no NFC ,no curved display,no radical change in design ,this all has gone very bad for customers.I had iphone 3G and iphome 3GS ,I felt no difference.What id it is the same here????????????????????

• 2011-10-06 02:05
  • uWF6
  • jayps

you know what, until now, i still love my nokia n8. best still and video camera, free gps, and a lot more. no regrets. my brother and my sister has an iphone 4 and iphone 3gs , but when i tried them both, i could still say that n8 still the best.

• 2011-10-06 01:57
  • vaQ4

RIP Steve Jobs..rest in peace bud

• 2011-10-06 01:51
  • Qy}W
  • crawler

3g??????? Come on people that's why I hate so much apple no flash,no 4g sucks . I stick with my android 4g lightening fast

• 2011-10-06 01:40
  • FLx9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-05 15:33 from t7T1 - click to readbecause ios5 is apple's Proprietary and only os that apple only uses. android is an open source os which most phone companys perfers so yeah

rest of the world phone makers 1-0 apple inc

• 2011-10-06 01:00
  • 3J99
  • Pototoy

Hell yeh!!! I love iphone!!! Always good... Always the best!!! Nothing beats iphone... Not now not ever!!!

• 2011-10-06 00:50
  • 3EdE

whats the ram on iphone 4s please answer

• 2011-10-06 00:31
  • ppmq
  • -howie-d-

contructive opinions folks agree with maggygagga...mybe Apple has reason for what they did...we'll have to wait and see..i jst like name Iphone...not the Phones...

• 2011-10-05 23:59
  • NHhv
  • Jonny

Not good enough

• 2011-10-05 23:27
  • THIu
  • corlae

there will be no iPhone 5: end of the road...at i 4s technical specs are so low...and siri is such a joke...remind me that siri is a joke, lol

• 2011-10-05 23:25
  • LaD8

It is a nonsense to buy Apple iPhone 4S with the double price of the Samsung Galaxy S II in a time that Samsung Galaxy S II has almost the double parameters of the Apple iPhone 4S.
Sorry for the Apple but Samsung Galaxy S II is again the best phone released

• 2011-10-05 23:24
  • St$E

> In reply to mehboob @ 2011-10-05 12:53 from TqCF - click to readwhats new in 4s l

• 2011-10-05 23:20
  • uWxV
  • D3v0r3itor

New iphone sucks, the same design, with same specs of galaxy s2, that was released 5 months ago.. i wait for galaxy s3 or nokia ace or sea ray or n9

• 2011-10-05 23:14
  • pHK}
  • EDIFICE

if apple thinks that this battery times and not only is what we expected... for cries the situation...

• 2011-10-05 23:10
  • 0Zvq
  • gufort

I love to see the Engineering and Software VP videos on Apple website. Those guys really think they are creating incredible new things. Amazing, I hope they are not blind otherwise they are dumb.

Anyhow, iph4S is frustrating. Apple is trying to push some little improvements making its customers waste money to please shareholders for a while.

Another thing I like. They keep claiming that iph 'changes everything over and over again'. Let's see for how long APPL can sustain that. If you look back here at GSM Arena at iP1 when it was lauched, after all the showbusiness is gone, you will see what it really was. Compare it with available phone. Also, do the same with iP3G, iP3GS, iP4 and iP4S in a while.

The part I like most is when VP says iP4 had a great camera, one of the best... They live in their own world.

Cheers. I like iPhones, just think it is too much overpriced for what it delivers.

Salut.

• 2011-10-05 23:06
  • Lk19
  • EdB

Still just an app tray - no homescreens, no widgets. We wait longer than ever for an update & you give us the same, dated small screen? You're merely playing catch-up to other high-end phones. My friend has been talking to his Samsung for months & your won't be available til Spring. Get outta here!

• 2011-10-05 23:06