Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Sid

2day i got my iphone 4s can any one tell me how to get cydiya ? Iphone is best for games n application. I love it

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2012one reason why samsung galaxy s2 is better then appel 4s is beac... moreYOU have no clue Iphone4s is fast and smooth

• Sabbir

Can i get something better in apple i phone 5 than apple i phone 4?

• Frankie

My wish list for iPhone 5
Bigger screen and 3D
Faster
Bigger space 128GB or 256GB
No glass back panel please! Aluminum is the best

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2012Ever heard of high class gated communities with no crime inside ... moreWell, iphone is large better if you own 2 or 3 other apple devices. iphone 4s quality is much better than GS2. But we can explore the whole world with GS2 while iphone sticks to apple devices.

• Action Kamen

Cheap phone are tie to contract.
12 month or 24 month.
It is like tie to a marriage.
If u believe in monogamy, go ahead.
sign the contract...

one reason why samsung galaxy s2 is better then appel 4s is beacouse after one or 2 iphone appel make there devices slower like they did with the iphone 3g they maid it realy slow with the 4.0 update same thing with the iphone 3gs after 5.0 it became realy slow and same they did with ipone 4 update so think about it do you realy wanna stick with a company that slow dawn there device on purpes so you will buy there newr product

• faysal

If you think about the phone only at that time you will realize what apple does to make it perfect.

• hazemfive

hi

how to set a song from my music as ringing tone ( iPhone 4s )?

Samsung s 2 is good but iPhone 4s is best

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2012THE PRICE DIFFERENCE is nothing btwn apple and s2 but with apple... moreEver heard of high class gated communities with no crime inside ?
Enjoy messy droid and what comes with it
I prefer Apple quality that always works

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2012Iphone 4s is a great phone! I have one and it suits my needs. I ... moreTHE PRICE DIFFERENCE is nothing btwn apple and s2 but with apple you are stuck with what apple gives you with android its an open source. Ever heard of freedom ? If you have and like it its ANDROID not apples and bananas

Guts, 01 Jan 2012My brother had an iphone and was always complaining about it's l... moreI do not have a boss and I keep my Iphone

[deleted post]Because you can't accept the fact that your phone sucks.

cliff, 01 Jan 2012happy new year every1.. Just wanna ask this,,, aside frm mesg./c... moreUpdates are free and they work unlike droid updates that because of the fragmented platform sometimes they do not

My brother had an iphone and was always complaining about it's limitations. And after seeing my GS2, he finally sold his iphone and bought a droid. Which by the way, he says is so much better.

A friend had just bought a 4s a couple days ago and sold it right after and bought a Galaxy S2. His reason? He said he hated how the phone made him feel as though he was in chains. My boss sold his for the very same reason and got a droid. Which was a big surprise considering how he used to talk about the iphone as though it was the end all be all of smart phones.

• cliff

happy new year every1.. Just wanna ask this,,, aside frm mesg./calling/browsing data cost. Is there any other monetary liabilities(monthly/annually) after purchasing this fone.? And how was the update - is it free.???
Ive been a nokia user since the 3315 era and im w/ e63 for now, and i wanna try something diffrent (in a low cost ownership). Thanks...

cant beat sgs2

[deleted post]Yet, the most valuable company on earth

Iphone 4s is a great phone! I have one and it suits my needs. I don't care about bluetooth, etc things that android fans say.. The can't afford to have an apple that's why. Quality wise, Iphone is on the top!