Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

The phone did had issues with the battery life, me personally had to charge the phone 4 times in a day, thanks to Apple for releasing the update and now i charge the phone once in a day.

Loving the phone, Siri gets a bit annoying its not as accurate as i thought, most of the times it tells me to search the website.

Overall, 9/10 for the phone!

• Marc

I was worried about the hype of all these articles about battery sux on this phone. This is my first iphone to buy.

I have not a single problem with the battery it seems normal. People are making the problem seems like this is crap. But I say buy it dont worry there is no problem and IF there is apple will always do upgrade to resolve problems compared to other brands u haft to fight to get it).

The iphone 4s battery sucks. Apple admits it. If not then they wouldn't release 5.0.1 which supposedly fixed the battery issue (but most say it still persists).

Quote from a user in the Apple forums:

"Lost 15% in 45 mins and I didn't even use the phone. What happened?,"

[deleted post]The iPhone 4S is positioned in the high end smartphone segment and the price is roughly in line with other high end smartphones, of course with prices differing by country and carrier.

The iPhone 4 is now positioned as its mid range, and the iPhone 3GS as its low range to better suit your budget.

Otherwise there are also WP7 and Android smartphones that may suit your budget also.

BGR: One month with the iPhone 4S

From the article:

Personally, I donít regret the upgrade at all. Along with Siri and the new camera, the speed and performance bumps are more than significant enough to have made the purchase worthwhile. Itís everything the iPhone 4 was and more, which is exactly how Apple billed it.

[deleted post]iPhone 4S has had one of the fastest rollouts worldwide in it history of launches. Most people who visited here have probably bought their iPhone 4S already.

500,000 over pre-orders in Korea, thousands in queues in Hong Kong, 4 million sales on its opening weekend alone. Lastly, GSMArena has never been traditionally the website of choice for iPhone, but yes for Nokia.

William Tran, 14 Nov 2011Someone said the Iphone 4S's battery is very waste, it must be c... moreNo, the iPhone 4S has excellent battery life.

Unfortunately some iphone units currently face a software bug that causes fast battery draining. Hopefully this will be resolved in an Apple software update.

Someone said the Iphone 4S's battery is very waste, it must be charged 2 or 3 time in 1 day. it's real?

• Mustafa

can we jailbreak the iphone 4s please help me

• Marc

This is the BEST phone I ever had. I just got my 4s never ever used iphone before. I only say WOW I'm Impressed!

Need Help, 14 Nov 2011Hi Guyz, Im confused between the Samsung Note and the Iphon... moreIf jailbreaking is the key factor, then perhaps the Galaxy Note may be more suitable for you. They are quite different devices by the way, you should choose the one that serves you best.

• Need Help

Hi Guyz,
Im confused between the Samsung Note and the Iphone 4s, i have been through the comments on both the handsets, the Only thing that is keeping me from going for the Iphone 4s is that there is no jailbreak for it yet, Any suggetions would be realy helpful, Thanks in advance

zizo deavolo, 13 Nov 2011Hi Anonymous,howmany phones do you have?Not sure who you are asking. I have an iPhone 4S and a Blackberry 9700, SGS2, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

Beautiful fireworks shot with iPhone 4S

on.mash.to/rwSVId

this phone is so hi-tech, the battery gets drained just by reading your mind....

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2011iPhone 4S battery problems are overblown by media: http://bet... morenot overblown but the fact

• phoneaddict

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2011Adobe Admits: Apple Won, Flash for mobile is done, HTML5 is the ... moreDear Annonymous,
I hope you are already owning Iphone 4s and Ipad2. Tell me, are both iphone and ipad 2 able to display and play vidoes in a web now? Previously known as Flash Videos. Now I think it's call HTML 5 Videos.

You know, I play lots of web vidoes on my android and desktop other than YOUTUBE. Usually I play after office hours. I don't have iphone and ipad, I am thinking of getting the IPAD. Iphone is too small, I will go for Ipad if it plays HTML 5 vidoes. It's very important if the thing plays web vidoes. After I get bored checking and replying emails, will watch vidoes.

Try to go to www.cmt.com. I love country music vidoes. It IPAD plays the vidoes, I will buy IPAD.

Tech Talk review: iPhone 4S

From the article:

"There are seriously only two words that can best describe the iPhone 4S adequately. Pure joy."

iPhone 4S battery problems are overblown by media: