Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Dinesh

If you have a battery backup problem Don't go for downgrade please wait upto September to upgrade IOS 9 for a better battery backup and more new features. Thank you Apple lovers

• 2015-07-30 17:21
  • Hkt}
  • Nitz

Planning to Buy 4s What You guys say about it

• 2015-07-30 16:20
  • rA$g
  • Viswa

> In reply to kamlesh @ 2015-07-30 11:54 from XNHZ - click to readI am also using iphone 4s and my phone is giving me 3 days battery backup. Check how to increase battery life of iphone in google. This is a great phone with quality. not like Lava/micromax/even sony samsung also can't come nearer.

• 2015-07-30 14:47
  • XNac
  • gsm arena fannn

it is the best phone i have ever used> its battery capacity is the best .... lasts a full day > good at hand easy to use> screen is good for people who wants a phone. people who wants bigger slates go for 6 inch and 5inch android boxes, may not like it

• 2015-07-30 14:16
  • bERX
  • kamlesh

i am 1st time use iphone 4s 64gb but ist camera clearity is not good and battry life is too short need to charge it 4 times in a day

bad expiriance with iphone who wants to buy this product think twice before buying iphone

• 2015-07-30 11:54
  • XNHZ
  • Falco276

BEST PHONE EVER!!!!
Some people's opinions say that the phone is quite rackity because of the battery drainage.
I highly doubt that. As long as you slide the dot to the lowest brightness and start listening to music 24/7, you're good to go and experience no problems what so ever.
I use this phone as my personal "second" ipod player (thanks to the idownloader app by Andy Zhang) record videos for my Youtube channel, read a lot of my fanfiction PDF's on I-Books and snap photos for my website and personal File Explorer use.
Games run fine, experienced no problems with this phone.
No automatic shut downs on me (except for that one time I ran the Safari app and it hated that.) and the battery life is AMAZING!!!!
Charge it FULL in the morning, 45 minutes later in the evening you see it FULL charge.
The secret? Low brightness 24/7.
Although, I very soon wish to own another phone (Iphone 6 plus, Galaxy, or IOcean X7), I'm still keeping this awesome phone as a second music player.
Even though powering it on (booting up) might be very SLOW, I would still recommend this phone! :D

• 2015-07-30 11:39
  • dMJj
  • bukankecap

best mobile phone i ever had,
look gorgeus with stainless stell body and glass panel in back
still like expensive device, even its older
if you having problem with battery drain or heating or laggy in ios 8.4 , why you dont downgrade it to 6.1.3
How??? search youtube.. there plenty of them

• 2015-07-30 04:48
  • Mf5q
  • obeth mayor

How to find my archive in my iphone 4s

• 2015-07-29 06:11
  • iFng
  • Jayasuriya

In my iPhone 4s 32gb the battery drains fast it is standing 2hrs only any one help

• 2015-07-29 03:09
  • rJVi
  • ravi

> In reply to 18897 @ 2015-07-23 13:04 from UNZU - click to readYou can buy its awesome mobile. The OS is butter smooth. I have uses android mobile and windows mobile and finally thought of trying iphone. Takn iphone 4s its working great the audio quality of calls really good experience and the apps are working superb. i am in abroad to make calls to india using imo, viber, skype without any breaks which i used face in android

• 2015-07-27 13:13
  • mIgL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-20 09:40 from ITnb - click to readdont buy 4s 8gb memory issue

• 2015-07-26 13:50
  • tT}p
  • witwikki

how much space will left after updating to ios 8.4?????????

• 2015-07-25 15:16
  • u7Kh
  • Syah Iskandar

> In reply to UNHAPPY 4S USER @ 2015-07-24 13:56 from vw7Q - click to readDraining in iOS8 is it?

• 2015-07-25 04:37
  • bxde
  • UNHAPPY 4S USER

> In reply to ajay phadke @ 2015-07-20 20:59 from HsEF - click to readI AGREE that the 4s has a battery drain and heating problem.
When this told the i planet service center told me that heating is a common in apple mobiles

• 2015-07-24 13:56
  • vw7Q
  • SACHIN KHARADE

nice handset but issu is a apps

• 2015-07-24 13:55
  • tUdx
  • sri

the 1 phone 4s has terrible battery drain problem do not buy at all , the company is trying cheat me by doing wrong analysis by its - service centers - we care & i planet franchisee who are trained to give wrong feedback & mislead the customers .

The mobile is sold for half the price since they want to liquidate the inventory , the call centers in singapore and india are fooling customers and they all impose the stereo oral presentation .

The battery charge drops from 100 % in the morning to 17% if you use it for an hour .
No down loads, no videos recorded, no apps downloaded , basic usage of phone calls and sms it self brings down the battery charge,

DO NOT BUY A APPLE MOBILE .

• 2015-07-24 13:01
  • vw7Q
  • Romano

> In reply to 18897 @ 2015-07-23 13:05 from UNZU - click to readGood morning, I recommend to buy the iPhone 5S 32GB instead. the iPhone 4s might be too outdated by now. The 5S runs smooth. However, if you can't, the 4s is fine but I recommend getting the 32GB version for either the 5s or 4s. 5s highly recommended :)

• 2015-07-23 18:10
  • 7JSW
  • 18897

Plzzz suggest me should I buy it

• 2015-07-23 13:05
  • UNZU
  • 18897

Guyss I am going to buy a iPhone 4s now...should i buy it? I won't use it for gaming n to keep my all files for all dis...I m hvng my lappy

• 2015-07-23 13:04
  • UNZU
  • ann

Does this phone support fullHd video

• 2015-07-23 10:42