Apple iPhone 5c

Apple iPhone 5c

Mommy, 08 Feb 2016I am planning to buy iphone 5c 8gb. But somebody just told me th... moreHi, I am also using iPhone 5c 8GB and so far, after using certain apps like Facebook, Skype Twitter and Instagram, I have experienced no issues and lags on my device. So if you are experiencing issues you should restore your iDevice. I have also been playing high-end games such as Asphalt 8 and there have been no issues at all.

• Akira

Mommy, 08 Feb 2016I am planning to buy iphone 5c 8gb. But somebody just told me th... moreI suggested you to buy higher storage, 32g at least as it will take more space just for ios installation and other extra apps (whatsupp, facebook,gmail etc) and also space for your song, video or picture. I am using iphone 5c 32g and it works like a charm even after 2 years ++

• Zygee

My iPhone 5c alerts light use to work but now it's not but I have putting it on so wats is the problem

• asis

Mommy, 08 Feb 2016I am planning to buy iphone 5c 8gb. But somebody just told me th... moreI would advise you to buy an iphone 5s which does not have these problems, moreover the 5s is faster and has screen protection.

• Mommy

I am planning to buy iphone 5c 8gb. But somebody just told me that if I will use only 8gb, the phone will be very slow specially when using applications like facebook, skype, etc. I would want to know if it's true. So to all iphone 5c 8gb user, what do you think? Thank you in advance for the answer. :)

• Paddy

Is the Apple 5C a blue tick phone...ie will it work in remote Australian towns? Thanks!

What does it mean "sent as a text message"

• Renzo

I have iphone 5c lock from carrier T-mobile, someone know how i can unlock this ?

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2016hi! im just wondering, i have the 8gb 5c, will my phone be fine ... moreUpgrate to ios 9.2 and you'll still be good :)

iphone 5c green is cute :)

• Marty

Zzz, 30 Jan 2016It doesn't have to literally fly, airplane mode prevents the air... moreNo shit

hi! im just wondering, i have the 8gb 5c, will my phone be fine if i update it to ios 8? thank you :)

• epot

bblove21, 13 Jan 2016Im planning to buy this iPhone 5c.. Which color is more natural ... morewhite is perfect :)

• Zzz

[deleted post]It doesn't have to literally fly, airplane mode prevents the airplane's sensors to cause issues and stuff whenever you're on the plane

As a connoisseur of mobile devices, after a lot of numerical experience I can tell you that this phone is not bad. IOS 9.2 works well, not slow, no bugs, his camera was perfect for its class and it's not expensive .. I use it for about three months and suits me because of the size. Before him I had 5s which is stronger but we do this better and more beautiful in the hand ...

It really ios9 slow the iphone 5c?

naigfranco, 19 Jan 2016can i do slow mo and time lapse on this phone? i need to know Only time lapse

i had a problem in ear-piece jack in phone when u make volume up the headphones working but u hear some noise in song so u cant hear well and when u make volume down at 50% and lower the sound disappear and u dont hear anything .. i tried many headphones for samsung and SONY and all are the same problem ... Anyone facing this problem and what is the solution of it ???

aliraza4786, 16 Jan 2016Guys I have iphone 5c 8GB model......with ios 8.1 I am using til... moreno problem its good

hey..yes ..ios 9.2 is very slow on iphone 5 and 5c..stay with ios 8.1..this is the best version