Apple iPhone 5c

Apple iPhone 5c

• jhon

> In reply to Diamond @ 2015-08-28 23:59 from fsVb - click to readwhile using Wifi 1 and half day

• 2015-09-01 00:49
  • fviF
  • Amanda

Camera sucks big time!!! Pictures are so blurry

• 2015-08-31 21:12
  • LBiq
  • Ms. Confused

Hi guys!

I would like to ask you how's the battery performance of iPhone 5c. I am interested to buy this phone in a yellow color. What's the best performance? Is it iPhone 5 or iPhone 5c?

Thank you.

• 2015-08-29 13:51
  • wHrT

I am a designer, I want to buy 5c but someof My friends told that it's Look like teenagers phone, I like the spec but it Looks Cheap, any guess?
How about Asus zenphone 2 551 compare to this phone?

• 2015-08-29 03:02
  • PxVj
  • Diamond

Can someone please tell me how many hours the battery can last on full charge pls

• 2015-08-28 23:59
  • fsVb
  • saikr1998

> In reply to ericLy @ 2015-08-27 13:30 from fsV9 - click to readget into itunes mode and reload firmware

• 2015-08-28 18:12
  • KA1x
  • ericLy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-26 03:53 from Yct8 - click to readpls i have an iphone 5c with an icLoud issue.......i can't operate the fone cos it's Locked......can you heLp me with that?

• 2015-08-27 13:30
  • fsV9

> In reply to Thedevicegeek @ 2015-08-25 08:18 from vFkS - click to readi am a telephone sales agent for one of the big 3 in Canada, and I can tell you, my number 1 selling device is the iphone5c, followed by the iphone6 16gb and ironically followed by the is6Plus 16gb, followed by the iphone 6 64gb, then its the nexus 5, then the galaxy s6.

It sells very well, and any manufacturer that is able to sell the same amount of the 5c, will kill for those numbers.

• 2015-08-26 03:53
  • Yct8
  • Thedevicegeek

HAHA... Apple tries to make a low end phone. It fails so bad.

• 2015-08-25 08:18
  • vFkS

> In reply to billy @ 2015-08-09 19:31 from jkXg - click to read5c.................

Rahul kumar

• 2015-08-23 07:49
  • IaSi
  • Angel

For the first year the 5c was great, then the glitches started, screen freezes, kicks me out of an app when I plug it in to charge, links in emails won't work to go to valid webpages that used to work. When you have to restart an iPhone to make it work that's an issue cause with iPhones you just don't have those issues. Apple products are typically great, this one just isn't awesome like the others have been. My iPhone 4s was as was my iPhone 4, I would have kept them to use but ran outta space on my 4s is the only reason I upgraded, this one I'm gonna be forced to upgrade. Screen froze for 10-15 minutes and didn't want to restart today. That is the last glitch I need on my cell.

• 2015-08-22 22:56
  • rgGR
  • gaurav bigg

A device which shows you how much can be done with how little of it.The product is sublime.The feature are what you'd need not more not less .It is sheer craftsmanship,a work of art,they have given time to every finer details. Sure you don't get so much customization as other platforms have to offer.But who needs one when every details has been done with so much attention.There isn't many addition of newer feature or new tricks.What they have done with it is,they have bettered perfection.The only downside,well the price.It's The Apple.. Which never giving the monster processor,a monster ram,an infinite pixel camera but why Apple because of it reliability and software/ hardware.In terms of speed and Quality of software,it's way ahed from any other smart phone in the market.Because this is one device which shows you how much can be done with how little of it.And it's the name a brand larger than the life one and only...
Apple......Apple....Apple........and is always be way ahed a Simple and the perfect one......

• 2015-08-21 21:16
  • Xu41
  • Mr Perfect

> In reply to saras @ 2015-08-16 21:34 from Hkux - click to readIt will not work for Iphone. You need Iphone device

• 2015-08-19 15:10
  • 2AYE

> In reply to preetii @ 2015-08-16 11:01 from U{dK - click to readjust use the assistive touch in the settings...

• 2015-08-17 14:33
  • NU{m
  • saras

I have nokia blutooth headphone... And apple iphone 5c has bluetooth... Shall i able to connevt it?? 0r it will not sopport

• 2015-08-16 21:34
  • Hkux
  • saras

> In reply to prakash @ 2015-08-12 10:47 from KhuW - click to readIf u thinkin about features n camera then you should buy mi4... But listen apple is brand from top its look n name is enough to impress someone. So you can buy to show urself professional n gentelmen

• 2015-08-16 21:26
  • Hkux
  • preetii

Helo everyone their is an app which we can use as homebutton without pressing the button, can anyone tell me the name of that app. Thx in advance😊

• 2015-08-16 11:01
  • U{dK
  • parbol

i have a problem w/ my iphone 5c...the bluetooth didn't open, it only loading. what shall i do to resolve this problem?... the is ok... tnx!

• 2015-08-13 15:23