Apple iPhone 5s

The Best Phone In The World

• 2015-03-31 23:56
  • 6Qbt
  • Anomynous

> In reply to alefff @ 2015-03-29 18:54 from nwsu - click to readOh, 899... Yeah the 128GB versions have somewhat stiff price. Hope you have a smooth transition to iOS then, adaptive people usually dont face big obstacles and with most iphone tasks being copied by google there isnt really a big difference anyway.

• 2015-03-31 13:55
  • m7Ir

i'm going to buy iphone 5. its worth or not.
what about the battery usage?

• 2015-03-31 05:51
  • tT$f

what are d faults of iphone5s

• 2015-03-30 13:27
  • N9@T

guys can u tell me about its battery back

• 2015-03-29 22:11
  • 9Bdc
  • alefff

> In reply to Anonynous @ 2015-03-29 11:10 from m7Ir - click to readThe thing is, I've only bought full price one HTC Android (at the time) flagship - it was 400 Euro. I've had the GS3 and GS4 at less than half-price; the GS5 was a gift - fell from my pocket into the sea, we managed to recover it since we were SCUBA diving, but it was useless.
I needed a new phone, that's why I was looking at the Z3C and the iPhone (5S or 6). I'm tired of Android devices that become somewhat laggy after a few months, even after uninstalling everything and resetting.
I'm a power user and I'd be happy to have the same phone for a couple of years like I used to before the "smartphone era".
Anyway, yesterday I bought the iPhone 6 128GB. At 899EUR, it better live up to my expectations. ;)

• 2015-03-29 18:54
  • nwsu
  • Anonynous

> In reply to alefff @ 2015-03-28 15:40 from nws6 - click to readThis does not compute. Ad-droid flagships cost around the same or insignificantly less, but you need the iPhone to last 6 times longer?

iPhone is cheaper in the long run because of the insane second hand prices, you can sell your i6 in October and add only a small amount to upgrade to i6S.

• 2015-03-29 11:10
  • m7Ir

> In reply to alefff @ 2015-03-28 15:40 from nws6 - click to readA piece of advice.I'm done with this website cuz there are no real opinions,only"iPhone will always be the best phone","Android flagships are all craps",etc.If you're going to choose from between Z3 Compact and iPhone 6,you should go to test both of them.But I assure you,Z3 Compact TRUELY has better battery life,its UI is simple but user friendly,and finally its screen certainly won't crack itself!Its just a cheap lie from Sony haters.Every smartphones can't withstand being dropped from certain height and WILL crack or bend if someone applied too much pressure on it.Those apple fans just won't make sense.I AM using Z3 Compact but still they just keep saying I give opinions based on specs.And I used iphone 6 too.If not,how am I supposed to know that z3 compact has better battery life?They claim that their beloved iphome 6 is a perfect phone,but still iphone 6 has no water resistance.Every phone has its own gimmicks and downside,so don't believe anyone who claim their phone is perfect.I changed from iphone 6 to Z3 compact because Z3 compact truely has nice screen,nice camera,water resistance,inferior battery life,simple UI,etc.Its up to you now,go test both of them at authorised retail store(iPhone 6 at Mac City,Z3 Compact at Sony Centre)and decide for yourself.Trust your instincts.Farewell.

• 2015-03-29 01:24
  • tued
  • alefff

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2015-03-28 11:53 from m7Ir - click to readWell, since I'll be getting the Z3 or the iPhone 6 later today, I'm looking forward to knowing your opinion on the matter.
As I take you're an iPhone user, do you think the 6 will last for 3 years? I usually change phones every 6 months (or less) on Android, but the iPhone 6 is so expensive that it will have to last for the next 3 years without me getting bored.

• 2015-03-28 15:40
  • Anomynous

> In reply to alefff @ 2015-03-27 21:31 from nws6 - click to readThat advice came from a low end android user who never used a modern iphone and used the spec list to conclude that Z3c is better. From reading specs you can easily conclude that a Hyundai is as good as a Porsche but a testdrive will tell a very different story. Android vs iOS is like pitting a shoppingcart to a Yamaha R1, the shoppingcart can be filled with fancy stuff but its still a shoppingcart.

• 2015-03-28 11:53
  • Anomynous

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-27 01:00 from tueY - click to readZ3 Compact is one of the worst phones of all times, selfcracking glass, bloated ui, very poor display with insanely accurate colors, plus the big disadvantage if being Android. Even my 12 year old relative who changed from Galaxy S4 to iphone 5s said he is done with Android. No matter your age iphone is the best suited, but you will not realize before you tried one

• 2015-03-28 11:34
  • Kunjumon

> In reply to Mjdsouza @ 2015-03-28 09:08 from 0C3v - click to readTry vlc player or moli player ,open your videos via vlc or moli .simple.

• 2015-03-28 11:19
  • rAQH
  • Mjdsouza

Can we play Divx/xvid format videos on iphone 5s? There's MXplayer available on appstore! will it play these formats like on android?

• 2015-03-28 09:08
  • 0C3v
  • alefff

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-27 01:00 from tueY - click to readThank you so much for your input! I'll be buying either the Z3 (most likely) or the iPhone 6 tomorrow.

• 2015-03-27 21:31
  • Anki

Is it waterproof or not iphone 5

• 2015-03-27 16:42
  • vGyn
  • Kunjumon

> In reply to 4Sahil @ 2015-03-27 05:52 from 9KKX - click to readThis release introduces support for Apple Watch, and also includes improvements to the Health app, increased stability and bug fixes.
Apple Watch support
New Apple Watch app to pair and sync with iPhone, and to customize watch settings
New Activity app for viewing fitness data and achievements from Apple Watch; appears when Apple Watch is paired
Available on iPhone 5 and later
Health app improvements
Adds the ability to select the unit of measurement for distance, body temperature, height, weight and blood glucose
Improves stability when dealing with large amounts of data
Includes the ability to add and visualize workout sessions from 3rd-party apps
Addresses an issue that may have prevented users from adding a photo in Medical ID
Fixes units for vitamins and minerals
Fixes an issue where Health data wouldnít refresh after changing data source order
Fixes an issue where some graphs showed no data values
Adds a privacy setting that enables turning off tracking of steps, distance and flights climbed
Stability enhancements
Increases stability of Mail
Improves stability of Flyover in Maps
Improves stability of Music
Improves VoiceOver reliability
Improves connectivity with Made for iPhone Hearing Aids
Bug fixes
Fixes an issue in Maps that prevented navigating to some favorite locations
Addresses an issue where the last word in a quick reply message wasn't autocorrected
Fixes an issue where duplicate iTunes purchased content could prevent iCloud restore from completing
Resolves an issue where some music or playlists didnít sync from iTunes to the Music app
Fixes an issue where deleted audiobooks sometimes remained on device
Resolves an issue that could prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free
Fixes a Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered
Fixes a timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT
Addresses an issue that caused certain events in a custom recurring meeting to drop from an Exchange calendar
Fixes a certificate error that prevented configuring an Exchange account behind a third-party gateway
Fixes an issue that could cause an organizerís Exchange meeting notes to be overwritten
Resolves an issue that prevented some Calendar events from automatically showing as 'Busy' after accepting an invite

• 2015-03-27 10:00
  • rAQI
  • 4Sahil

any review of IOS 8.2???
PLzzz share...thanks

• 2015-03-27 05:52
  • 9KKX

> In reply to alefff @ 2015-03-26 08:41 from nws6 - click to readJudging by your needs,Z3 Compact suits you better and more affordable

• 2015-03-27 01:00
  • tueY
  • alefff

> In reply to Realist @ 2015-03-25 18:51 from Y29d - click to readI've been using Android since... well the beginning of 2010.
With iOS, I've only owned the first iPad and sold it after 6 months because I got bored of it.
Now, my Samsung S5 has been destroyed and I've been looking for a new phone - my choices being Sony Z3 Compact or another S5.
But! As much as I love the freedom of Android, I'm growing tired of costumising the phones (now I pretty much only install a launcher, a nice icon pack and put my most needed widgets on the screen).
That said, I've been also looking at the "old" iPhone 5S (64GB) or the "new" 6 (also 64GB).
There are only three reasons why I might not get an iPhone:
-There's no K-9 mail app to manage my 3 email accounts like on Android;
-SwiftKey only allows for two simultaneous languages and I need all the three I have on the Android version (before you comment on this: yes, I live in Europe and speak/write in all those languages every hour, every day);
-The price!!!!... I mean, is it still worth spending all that money on a phone?

What are your views on that?
Help a fellow decide, will you?
Cheers!