Apple iPhone 5s

Apple iPhone 5s

• hearty

sibi, 27 May 2016Plz tell me which mobile is best moto x style or iPhone 5sI would recommend 5s

• hearty

Chotu, 17 hours agoGuyzzz....look and design and light weighted feel of 5s is what ... moreI was once an avid Samsung fan, but not anymore.. after switching to iphone(from 4s then 5s, then now 6s), I don't have any plans of switching back to samsung, not even in my wildest dream.

• hearty

Javeed ahmed, 9 hours agoI purchased iPhone 5s last year nd of late my back camera is not... moretry to visit the nearest istore in your area.. they could even replace the phone with a brandnew one as long as it's still under warranty.

• hearty

Abc, 25 May 2016Why no data connection shortcut in ios. Evertime i need interne... morethere is no SHORTCUTS in EVERYTHING... try not to be so dependent with shortcuts, it would make your life shorter.. LOL..

Rachel, 11 hours agoMy iphone 5s has been hang. I don't know what to do, so please g... moreif you want to reset the phone, long press the power button + Home button after a few second the phone will reset.

Sonicius, 10 hours agoif i upgrade on ios 9.3.2 it will be work good??ios 9.3.2 just update for fix bug, not much. i got mine update 2 week's ago, still buttery smooth

• Javeed ahmed

I purchased iPhone 5s last year nd of late my back camera is not working nd I am even experincing that often my screen gets completely black performaning no function.then I have to restore my phone.anyone else facing this problem?

• Eeva

Suggest Iphone 5s or Iphone SE

• Sonicius

if i upgrade on ios 9.3.2 it will be work good??

• 10 hours ago
  • LeYA
  • Rachel

My iphone 5s has been hang. I don't know what to do, so please give me some ideas.. Help me please

• 11 hours ago
  • 6iU{
  • Rachel

My iphone 5s ıs being hang now. I don't know what to do. Plz give me some ideas..

• 11 hours ago
  • 6iU}

too good ! no need samsung's 5MP damn camea !!!

• 13 hours ago
  • bxdk
  • Chotu

Guyzzz....look and design and light weighted feel of 5s is what made it famous....but performance wise....whether download speeds or camera....Samsung has beaten iphones....different metal and light weight is what makes iPhone look sexy....

• 17 hours ago
  • rAQq
  • Kruthik

Its camera is super gives super pictures

• 19 hours ago
  • uuiS
  • Honey

Ice l Can, 27 May 2016Hello guys, I am little confused about buying SE or 5S. Because ... more5s is not upgradable to iOS 10 it is only upgradable to 9.3.2 iOS... But iphone 5s is very cool n nice handset as its compatible for Pocket smooth work and main affordable....

• 19 hours ago
  • HktN
  • Sam

I want to know about torrent app for i5s??

• f{4J
  • Sam

Is it works torrent app?u torrent or bit torrent????

• f{4J
  • Harman

Ice l Can, 27 May 2016Hello guys, I am little confused about buying SE or 5S. Because ... moreGo for iPhone 5s. It is awesome, man!

• w43M
  • Hassan

ShivAnsh Gupta , 26 May 2016Iphone 5s front camera was good or too good..plzz said me i m bu... moreif you love selfie don't buy.

• 23 hours ago