Apple iPhone 5s

Apple iPhone 5s

oro, 29 Apr 2016Is it support otg??is it single or duel sim??pls know mw qckYes, it's support upto 5 sim, sd card, otg,

• 15 hours ago
  • uvAc
  • Hitu

NikiDroid, 01 May 2016I had requested my friend to order iPhone 5S. Previously I am An... morewhile creating a Apple ID u just select a united state as a country then u have None option available

• 20 hours ago
  • Hkum

Walkman, 02 May 2016how to make screen bigger to 5 inches?Buy iphone 6+ 6s+

• Walkman

how to make screen bigger to 5 inches?

• PuroDoraiba

NikiDroid, 01 May 2016I had requested my friend to order iPhone 5S. Previously I am An... moreIt's not zero lag but you're not wrong about the premium part. It's more to its app ecosystem's diversity. That's the reason why I made the switch from Android.

• Vipul kajla

Today I bought Apple iPhone 5s 32gb in which I got 26gb free space both cameras are just awesome amazing.... Battery backup is normal last 5-6 hour continuous use on 3G.... Look is just awesome 5s has all features that found in now a days phones... It has fingerprint which works great it charge very fast... But cant share apps even though share it with iPhone also.... Songs don't go to music player list you can only play songs from share it only but its not a big issue bcoz its an iphone very fast n smooth processing even though 9-10 apps open in background.... I loved it... I bought it in 26800

• Dany

shah, 01 May 2016yes i want to buy a5 (2016) I phone 5s is better

• shah

Anonymous, 01 May 2016Should I buy iPhone 5s 0r a5 2016yes i want to buy a5 (2016)

I had requested my friend to order iPhone 5S. Previously I am Android user, plan to use iPhone first time that people said, zero lag, premium and other thing.

I am still concerning, make Apple ID without credit card would be available 'None' option or not.

Should I buy iPhone 5s 0r a5 2016

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016Hi. I am 15 years of age. My parents decided to buy me my very f... moreWith this kind of price, i highly doubt that you will found android phone that performed well. I guess you can try Xiaomi Mi 5, i heard that India already getting that device in flash sale. Samsung is a meh for this price range, you only get a5 2016 with higher cost than 5s 16gb, but same price with 5s 32gb (in Indonesia). I really recommend you to get this phone, seriously, but you should consider 32gb thought, because apps like whatsapp would take up space 500MB and Line 600Mb - 1GB. Thats crazy if you think iphone 5s with 16gb only come with 11-ish free space. And then, i think you should move fast if you want to get 32gb, because this device has crazy amount of people who tempting to get this device, moreover in emerging market like India and Indonesia. Oh I almost forgot, if you watching review iphone 6 vs iphone 5s, there's not so much different, so you will get iphone 6 performance just in smaller screen.

• Mr. Rudra Dutta

The World Best Brand

• Mr. Rudra Dutta

The World Best Brand

• Mr. Rk

Apple is a best brand ....okay

Pratik , 28 Apr 2016And Walkman android need more RAM and don't go on megapixel Appl... moreWhat?!! Moto X play's camera is better than Iphone 5s. What makes you think Moto x play's camera is bad? I was always satisfied with.
Plus, 5s is STILL (AFTER 3 YEARS) costlier than X play

iphone 5s is best, it's gud lookin also . I hv gold model n I love it , though I own samsung android also for backup

Best Phone I ever had, premium and no lag at all
Very satisfying

how about this iphone performance at 2016 now, it is still fast and fluid? i want to upgrade to this device from my iphone 5, well iphone 5 is still very fast with ios 9.3, how about this iphone, are the performance upgrade is massive??

• oro

Is it support otg??is it single or duel sim??pls know mw qck

• walkman

Pratik , 28 Apr 2016And Walkman android need more RAM and don't go on megapixel Appl... moreoh screen is too small its an old phone, nowadays its 5 inches screen