Apple iPhone 6

2700mAh battery with Quick charge
Nokia E1 SPECIFICATIONS:-

Network LTE/HSPA/GSM
SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
5”-inch Full HD Fully laminated zero air-gap display with resolution (1920 x 1080) and Gorilla Glass 3
64-Bit Intel processor clocked at 2.6 GHz
2700mAh Battery
Rivals Samsung Galaxy S7 and Apple iPhone 7
Nokia E1 Release date 2016 Q2
Nokia E1 Price in India Approx Rs 35,000
Buy other Nokia Smartphones from Flipkart.
At last I would like to say that Nokia E1 coming to win the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.

• the ghosty

worst system spec pls look 4 k4 note lenovo

• anonymous

i think ip6 is best phone, but for secondary camera isn't maximal.

Manny PH, 02 May 2016I don't get it, before I can use my iPhone 6 so well to games li... morethis handset very poor systm

Which phone is better iphone 6s,iphone 6, samsung s6 or samsung s7?

• Manny PH

I don't get it, before I can use my iPhone 6 so well to games like my favorite shadow fight 2 but now after the OS update to 9.3.1 my favorite game was lagging (slowing moves like crazy) and crashing when playing. Is anybody experience the same ? (Maybe you're saying NO because you're not playing my game perhaps). Please Apple please pay attention to my inquiry. I am an addict to this game and I am already in the final level or stage , I cannot afford to lose this game till end. Do your action please!

• Jay

Hello guys, i'm planning to buy my first iphone. I'm in dilemma to choose between iphone se or iphone 6. Iphone 6s is quite overprice for me.iphone se seems to tempt me a bit, but i need bigger screen....so how about iphone 6 perfomances??

• Kbbbb

Awudu, 30 Apr 2016Apple products are the best, they offer better upgrades and supp... moreBecause those companies that make android phones have also alot of diffrent tech-ish things to concetrate on. For example take sony, it has cameras, tv's radios,speakers, etc. Apple doesnt have that many products to works on.

Awudu, 30 Apr 2016Apple products are the best, they offer better upgrades and supp... morepoor battery life, overpriced

• Awudu

Apple products are the best, they offer better upgrades and support than android.. Excellent build quality.. You can get software update from old iPhone to the latest.. With android it's not the same.. Only few android phones get latest software update..

• AshokRahi

I think the only drawback in iphone 6 is the front facing camera of 1.2 mp. If it comes with front facing 5mp cam then it will sell more that iphone 6s.

• sriram acharya

i purchased i phone 6 (64gb) silver colour .. AWSOME PERFORMANCE. batterybackup is good. can go for it.. Dont trust rumors.. go for phone 6

Saif, 22 Apr 2016Hi guys... I am using iphone 4s 32gb... Now I am planning to buy... moreIphone 6

yashrajcooldude569, 25 Apr 2016which one i have to go for samsung s6 or iphone 6 i am using s5 ... moreGo for Samsung Galaxy s6. Better camera and better display.

Anomynous, 04 Apr 2016Hang when you click links? The 9.3.1 update at around 25MB takes... morePress home button + power button it should restart your iphone 6, it does hang after some updates btw in the long iphone 6 is better than 6s

Avi, 08 Apr 2016After the update my iPhone 6 it was heating and hanging problem Press home button + power button to reset your iphone 6, hmm maybe wifi/internet connection is in fritz?!

Amal, 26 Apr 2016Hi guys , whats u r opinion about , iPhone 6 & 6s , I'm gonn... moreGo for iPhone 6,, I'm using 6s and my brother is using iPhone 6. Battery Backup for iPhone 6 is more and the ringing volume is also more on iPhone 6. You ll b just missing the 3D touch, live photos in iPhone 6. Rest of that you can go for iPhone 6.

• Amal

Hi guys , whats u r opinion about , iPhone 6 & 6s , I'm gonna buy one , I'm now using I phones 4s currently , suggest me phone , who really know about these two phone.

yashrajcooldude569, 25 Apr 2016which one i have to go for samsung s6 or iphone 6 i am using s5 ... morego for iph-6s now or go for iph-7 after a few months.

• Lalipop