Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

Albert, 12 hours agoJust buy an Android phone, Iphones are overated and much more co... moreYeah sadly I'm stuck with this piece of crap until my upgrade but currently looking at a BLU pure XL the specs are amazing compared to the iphone!.

Albert, 12 hours agoJust buy an Android phone, Iphones are overated and much more co... moreyou can use nokia 1110... it is very simple to use and is nicely rated..

• Albert

Just buy an Android phone, Iphones are overated and much more complicated on the system than Android.

• 12 hours ago
  • L8D2
  • iphone 6 users

i have iphone 6. Does anyone tell me how to pause video recording while recording.

• Parash lama

What is the free app to download the youtube vedio

Anyone who encountered Error 53, though the phone hasn't been repaired since purchase?

Bob123, 05 Feb 2016How much storage is available right from the box?12.57gb on ios 9 or above

Please suggest the best apps to identify caller Id.True caller is not working as good as that of Android phone.

Brock Bricky, 04 Feb 2016I have a question about this phone, It is possible to download... moreYes you can ,AppStore has lots of web browsers with downloading capability .eg :mercury browser ,puffin browser.

• Bob123

How much storage is available right from the box?

• beenblacklisted

gaurav bigg, 04 Feb 2016I dont think so.We have to purchase song through Itune only.Yes it is possible use trustworthy site, download to your compute,r then bring into itunes.

This best phone

thomas, 01 Feb 2016i phone 6 64 GB having Face time?yeah....

brigham, 01 Feb 2016I love my iPhone 6 space gray, me too

Smarty , 01 Feb 2016Hey people ? I need a suggestion plz ? Which one to buy HTC ONE ... more6

Super Presh, 03 Feb 2016Does it have Led notification light?yes ...setting - general - accessibility then LED flash for alerts...

[deleted post]no.. You can use diff diff apps for songs to get download and play.

Brock Bricky, 04 Feb 2016I have a question about this phone, It is possible to download... moreI dont think so.We have to purchase song through Itune only.