Asus PadFone 2

Asus PadFone 2

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2015Your camera may be got disconnected...go to customer care.they w... moreBoth cameras on my padphone x open on the screen then returns to home screen can someone help me please

After update to kit kat, problem with the station touch screen

SpoxBoxaTrix, 01 Oct 2015I had the same random restarting issue. I had a mate who knows m... moreHow to update if the phone cant start

arya, 01 Dec 2015I I have purchased this phone two weeks Now suddenly the Both ca... moreYour camera may be got disconnected...go to customer care.they will fix this ...

• arya

I I have purchased this phone two weeks Now suddenly the Both cameras is disabled.When we press the camera button This message is displayed «no camera is found»
Please tell me how to fix this problem.

SpoxBoxaTrix, 01 Oct 2015I had the same random restarting issue. I had a mate who knows m... moreIs there a way to do that and how

• Ake

Just exchanged battery in my phoneunit pf 2, and now all sound is gone. Any solution?

• SpoxBoxaTrix

nightcrawler, 21 Sep 2015same here. even hard reset does not solve it I had the same random restarting issue. I had a mate who knows more about the tech stuff update it from Jellybean to kit-kat & this cured the issue. Hope this helps you.

• nightcrawler

fatem, 17 Sep 2015Recently i have been experiencing the problem of my PF2 restarti... moresame here. even hard reset does not solve it

• fatem

Recently i have been experiencing the problem of my PF2 restarting in a loop as soon as press the power button to lock or wake up the screen. It keeps on going into a loop until i hold the power button for long to switch it off and on again.
but now it dose not work!!!
Has anyone experienced the same and any fix recommendations?

I had no bad experience with this phone, it works perfectly, good sound, goods screen, good camera even compared with Samsung phones (it must be correctly setup prior to take the pictures), good and useful features, the mail works perfectly synchronized with my two accounts (professional and private). The battery is not the best one but it last at least for one entire day (24hr) and if I don't use too much internet (with just email, wireless and BT, it last almost two working days - we must restart it sometimes to clean the tasks he is doing on the background).
The resistance is medium, it felt down for a couple times, the glass and the frame lukelly resisted all the times but when it was in my rear pocket and I sit down with it, it don't resist and started to do a short circuit and I must sent it to be repaired. Now it's ok again, workintg perfectlly.

• hosein

Harry, 21 Apr 2015Thanks bro...took it to asus center and they said its a motherbo... moreHi Harry,
I'm glad to help you for your phone.
A question...
Do you update it to kitkat?
If you do it, please write for me your experience.
Thanks.

• hafiz

xyr, 05 Feb 2015Same here,my padfone iis crack and the keyback is nit running. ... moredo you still use that phone?

• hafiz

why it says now, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
on 3g

• Harry

hosein , 14 Apr 2015you must hard reset it and factory reset needed. i recomand you... moreThanks bro...took it to asus center and they said its a motherboard problem which will take 480 SGD to replace. LOL...as well buy a new phone right. Hence didn't give my phone for service..

Instead using it as a full time tablet in the dock. When its docked it works fine.

Thanks a lot!

• shawn

This phone is worthless I paid $300 for it at at&t and 29 days later the speaker phone blew so I can't hear it ring at&t and Asus were contacted guess what no refunds And no exchange!!

Charging cable is also a problem... very hard to find the cable. Though it can be charged by samsung cable, it spoils the charging port easily...

• hosein

Harry, 07 Apr 2015Hi All, Recently i have been experiencing the problem of my P... moreyou must hard reset it and factory reset needed.
i recomand you to take it to a asus repairing shop to do it.

• Harry

Hi All,

I did factory reset my phone but the problem remians.

Has anyone experienced the same and any fix recommendations?

I am in a dilemma now to go to Asus Centre for repair or buy a new phone?