BlackBerry 8830 World Edition

BlackBerry 8830 World Edition

I'm looking for Blackberry world edition battery and SIM; Where away?

• razakahm@gmail.com

Hi guys im using bb 8850.I m looking for parts..such as casing and joy stick.I wish u can help me to find..tq

• rocky

how can i use idea gsm network on blackberry 8830

my first blackberry in 2008 I got it with 2 year contract for 250 dollars on alltel was a beast imo at that time no buffering watching youtube at all I got it after a bad experience using a iphone 3g with att damn thing froze when I got a call at times etc. best phone I had at the time plus was able to use it overseas using different sim cards an vice versa

• aman g

how can i download whatsapp and how can i open my sd card on blackberry 8830

• Umair

agha, 12 Jul 2014i ha e a bb 8830 but no signal of gsm Go to manage connections>mobile netwrk options(2 last optn) then put you network mode*Global

• anjum

softwher arre expired

• Blues

when I open my BlackBerry world edition browser, all what I see is "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

• STRAG

I Can not Download The Whatspp To my B.B8830 Plzz help????

• supremo

Pls help it can't download whatapp,upgrade to a new version.and I don't know the use of BES.I also can't use the native browser unless I make a bundle with tigo (ghana).

• supremo

• bmimie

It can't download whatsapp nd 2go nd how can I upgrade it pls...?

• ammar

it doesnot support on computer or usb

• @vishalranadive

Tinku, 04 Dec 2014I bought new BB 8830 World Edition...But this phone does not acc... moreTry This Link
Hope it will solve your problem

Tariq, 13 Dec 2013while i purchased this phone since then there is no one in Pakis... moreif you get to know how to use it plz do tell me i am also stuck with this...

• Tinku

I bought new BB 8830 World Edition...But this phone does not accesss network. Please help me

• Bigheclive

I bought one for 3.00 bucks... It's 7yrs old....I'm a get a battery and see wassup

anom , 09 Apr 2014where can i find the battery of blackberry 8830 world edition?I bought mines at amazon.com

• agha

i ha e a bb 8830 but no signal of gsm

• anom

where can i find the battery of blackberry 8830 world edition?