BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• Abdullah

Does Blackberry Bold 9900 support Instagram?

• IMnaive

superkiddo, 25 Jan 2016My camera doesn't open. It says here that I need to close all ap... moretry after deleting an application or two. delete some pics. basically make some space and see if it works. Also install a task manager/killer to free up the ROM. 768mb of ram just not enough.

• Raju Sorout

Amazing set

• Mind@Large

or jailbreak the phone.

My camera doesn't open. It says here that I need to close all apps, I did but it can't open again. :(

yeah ..your right!!

• eugene

mark, 12 Jan 2016the bb9900 is good but just that i cant use my mobile data for b... moreyou must subscribe to BIS plan in your service provider.

• eugene

venkat 8870, 13 Jan 2016pls tell the mobile battery full recharge time approx 2hrs.

• eugene

Kelvin, 21 Jan 2016Hi to all BB 9900 Fan, Can i know does BB 9900 work on a regu... moreno.. you must register to BIS plan in your network to fully enjoy the service.

• Kelvin

Hi to all BB 9900 Fan,

Can i know does BB 9900 work on a regular data plan ? Which means can i not subscribe to BIS and still use Push email, Whatsapp...etc?

Thank you.

• tino

I've been using bold 5 since last year. love this phone, lovely in nature...

• Soso

venkat, 13 Jan 2016pls anyone tell the mobile battery full recharging timeThe phone is very good, I. Just love it.

pls tell the mobile battery full recharge time

• venkat

pls anyone tell the mobile battery full recharging time

• Ivan

zimbo, 05 Jan 2016the BB9900 is but rubbish, wonder what they always do with their... moreyou don't know nothing.this is a very good phone

• mark

the bb9900 is good but just that i cant use my mobile data for browsing and dont know how.

• zimbo

the BB9900 is but rubbish, wonder what they always do with their batteries, had the same problem with playbook, so disappointing

• madon

DarkKniqht, 25 Nov 2015Can this phone run whatsapp, viber and skype? PLease let me know... moreWhy can't this phone make whatsap calls?

• febbrytha risty

good

• jesse

it works well with me.