BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• Attaka

> In reply to Rubel @ 2014-03-20 18:43 from X}gq - click to readAre you using MTN? They do that a lot: charge you separately for gprs data when you have an active BIS plan.

• 2014-04-24 12:13
  • M{aF
  • frostyz biatch...son

Non arguably better than the z10 nd q10 pu together

• 2014-04-24 10:10
  • 3sEw
  • MichaeL Hueber

Bb 9900 hmm low battery good qwerty ...nice design ..good noise..now good price in east of europe is about 200 euro free line bis bes active

• 2014-04-23 07:19
  • 3sE3
  • tonyioancy

I own the Blackeberry 9930 and about a month ago i found out that I couldnt send sms although i could receive. I called my ISP to complain and they advised me to check the sms center and correct the setting if required. I tried to trace this setting from the settings tool but no such option was available. It simply vanished. I am really upseteven frustrated because i cannot reply to the sms i receive. Any such attempt gives me the message "unidentified subscriber".
Can anybody advise me or propose a solution to this problem. Today i downgraded the devise software to the previous version hoping that the missing function would be recovered ..but nothing changed.
I hope i receive your comments asap

• 2014-04-21 00:21
  • sp@B
  • JEEVAN

nice phone for battery backup and other performanse also fast>>>>>> but not working whasapp properly>>>>>>>>>>­>

• 2014-04-19 17:20
  • tUdx

> In reply to Dulith.kick @ 2014-03-20 12:06 from teuj - click to readYes,. Of Course

• 2014-04-17 02:22
  • fmRa
  • IMMORTAL6969

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-11 15:41 from 3sEw - click to readAt least Samsung and nokia is worth buying after a couple of months of their release when the prices go down , iphones even though they are overpriced at least its durable and manages to survive a few falls , but the way blackberry does it is horrible ..... people who have no idea about mobile specs will end up buying this cheap worthless junk with their hard earned money .

my Bold Touch 9900 fell only ONCE and that was it for the mobile and it cost me a fortune to purchase , while my backup mobile nokia 701 which only costs about $150 is a ROCK SOLID mobile , even after a dozen falls the nokia still runs perfectly with only a few scratches .

NO WONDER BB WAS GOING BANKRUPT

• 2014-04-11 20:08
  • teXR

Bb has completly reap people of their hard earn cash just the way nokia did in the past and apple is still stealing from people while samsung are using con and gimicks to steal from people. When will all this stop selling phone with the price of a laptop.

• 2014-04-11 15:41
  • 3sEw

i have been using bold 9900 for some time unfortunately my keypad has not been responding for month now. both the menu key, the receiving key and call ending keys are all not functioning. pls, any help because i really want to use it again; i don't want to discard it

• 2014-04-09 00:16
  • NuPF
  • IMMORTAL6969

cheap TFT screen , no secondary camera , small battery capacity , low resolution 5mp camera , crappy processor , only 8 gb storage , no screen protection such as gorilla glass .....i could go on all day

And i thought iphones very overpriced , good god this phone is as expensive as a samsung galaxy s4 .

If i may ask why do people go for these type of phones other than being ripped off

• 2014-04-07 18:51
  • teXi
  • Ubuntu

Hi everyone,my BB9900 is hanging and has refused to accept any key.i cant seem to enter my password into the space because it refuses to accept any key i press on it.Could this be a problem?

• 2014-03-31 10:37
  • fuNh

im using a Bold 9900, I cant activate my enterprise and I cant use any Blackberry apps, I already activated my ID on the computer but still I cant use it to open my ID on my cellphone? what will I do?

• 2014-03-31 02:05
  • t7uR
  • RASHID SAIM

> In reply to Rubel @ 2014-03-20 18:43 from X}gq - click to readyou should unsub the gprs

• 2014-03-26 16:13
  • 6Qwn
  • KING JAMES

Hello everyone. I use a blackberry bold 9900,its a very nice phone,but I need an assistance on just this very issue I am having.
My phone is running on OS 7.1 it has 3G/H+,2G and 3G/H+ and 2G.
The issue I am having now is that it doesn't give 3G or H+ connection,its only stucked on EDGE.
Please what do I do to have a 3G/H+ connection.
Thanks for your assistance...

• 2014-03-23 05:03
  • 3sE3
  • Rubel

Please help me.when I connect my Blackberry 9900 to wifi network I am losing my mobile balance from my account.If I keep data connection on,I also lose my mobile balance without any data use.So what can I do.I Please help.

• 2014-03-20 18:43
  • X}gq
  • Dulith.kick

Please anyone xplain, Is this phone can view PDF files???.
urgent..

• 2014-03-20 12:06
  • teuj
  • LifeHouse

> In reply to mohammed @ 2014-02-18 10:42 from mVx% - click to readBattery Issues:
- make sure you are running OS7.1
- enable Application Resource Monitor, check monitor for low memory and fragmented memory and recover at a time to suit, automatic shut down background draining applications
- turn location services off (critical)
- delete any SNS software you donít use, or all of it (I have)
- donít have Whats App running in the background as it is a real energy hog, use BBM is better
- turn brightness down to 30
- turn backlight timeout to 20sec
- enable memory cleaning and for every hour on idle
- turn off wifi when not needed, same for wifi hotspot, Bluetooth and NFC
- keeping on 3G is fine
- if replacing the battery use a Hippo replacement 2000mha battery Ė it is cheap, the same size as the original and easily lasts all day
Have fun with your BB9900 Ė mine I use extensively during the day with no problem and software restart one per week (alt+rightshift,+del).

• 2014-03-18 01:43
  • KZ8I
  • LifeHouse

> In reply to Yusuf Ahmed @ 2014-02-25 04:05 from 3sEj - click to readGood for you then My fren...

• 2014-03-18 01:40