BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• anil

is there any recent problem happen to this.....like shutdown while camera on

• 2015-08-28 19:47
  • utLV
  • raja

> In reply to Hounzi @ 2015-08-13 00:11 from rvJK - click to readchange your battery .i have same problem but now my phone is able to use camera

• 2015-08-21 15:28
  • bCXJ
  • mic-pro

Bb 9900 is the best phone

• 2015-08-19 08:10
  • fu7x
  • tub

oh god,,i cnt understand wht shd i do..go wth bb 9900 or nt..

• 2015-08-18 21:23
  • HsLU
  • vesperc

> In reply to Hounzi @ 2015-08-13 00:11 from rvJK - click to readthe problem was on battery,
change with the original battery

• 2015-08-16 18:45

or email to me
vesperc@live.com

• 2015-08-16 18:44
  • U}}C

i want to know if it can b used with normal data plan or it requires bb services

• 2015-08-16 10:26
  • nC2c
  • Shakes vj

My phone is jst loading ad nt switching on pliz help me if u hv a solution

• 2015-08-15 19:56
  • Nun4

this phone just freezes and and shuts down forever any ideas to getting it back to work pliz ,

• 2015-08-13 10:05
  • NuUP
  • Hounzi

Everytime when i take picture my phone shut down.why it do?Who has a same probleme whith me?

• 2015-08-13 00:11
  • rvJK
  • joe

> In reply to zain mathal @ 2015-06-01 16:30 from Y}$T - click to readYes, facebook, viber, twitter, whatsapp etc are all working. One thing about blackberry is that there are a lot of applications you can download from the blackberry application world yourself. And it includes almost all phone applications

• 2015-08-12 23:58
  • 3sEw

It's really a good phone :)

• 2015-08-11 17:04
  • J8%k
  • Leonardo

I'm posting this through my Blackberry 9900. This is best phone I ever had. It complete me. I also android user (Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0). Getting real tired with android, and decided back to use Blackberry. Although it's old, it fulfil my neeed : browse, bbm, whatsapp. If you don't need such a childish app like games or whatever, just working stuff, I recommend you this phone. You can customize ringtones, profiles, font style, font size. Yeah! Bbm stil the best.

• 2015-08-08 13:16
  • 61GI
  • mikequalizer

Just download Tritium Compass and see this amazing device will show you not only compass with gps BUT also speed ( in km/h or mile/h ) AND the TEMPARATURE in Celcius or Fahrenheit (!)

• 2015-08-06 09:52
  • y$cA
  • D-AS das

Wow. My phone is just awesome.....

Very nice and great look... And efficiency too.....

• 2015-07-29 20:08
  • 7j{h
  • BBop

Great phone use it in my CPA practice every day in 2015. Every time I go to upgrade I end up walking out with my Bold 9930. I am afraid I will lose the ability to delete multiple emails without tapping a check box, ease of copying and pasting, short cuts for time and date stamps, short cuts in launching apps and true speed dialing and the ability to interact with the phone by keyboard, touch screen and track pad and true one handed use makes up the lack of screen size for me. It just meets my needs plus I have a I Pad for recreational use.

• 2015-07-24 23:50
  • 89wI
  • jade

Hi guyz I need some help pliz....av bn a bb fan and lover, lyk now I do lov my 9900 so much...good perfomanes.I mean most of it is tick..av a little problem nown my camera is not working,evry tym I turn it on, keep on asking me to turn off some aplications which I don't even know which they are,,,,,help me plz guyz coz I can't take pics any more,,,plzzzzz.

• 2015-07-24 18:07
  • 3sEw
  • Jh

I just use this phone for a few months , I don't know why my phone can't play youtube video online ? Who can help me on it ?

• 2015-07-23 15:39
  • P%$I
  • Bobby

> In reply to jasonliew99 @ 2015-07-21 05:30 from IVUQ - click to readeven i got the same prob
just gave it for software update and it just worked as normal

• 2015-07-22 17:12
  • ITpj
  • jasonliew99

can't reboot, keep popping up message " JVM error 545 " ( reset ). Try numerous time to reboot with same message. Any advice?

• 2015-07-21 05:30