BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• D-AS das

Wow. My phone is just awesome.....

Very nice and great look... And efficiency too.....

• 2015-07-29 20:08
  • 7j{h
  • BBop

Great phone use it in my CPA practice every day in 2015. Every time I go to upgrade I end up walking out with my Bold 9930. I am afraid I will lose the ability to delete multiple emails without tapping a check box, ease of copying and pasting, short cuts for time and date stamps, short cuts in launching apps and true speed dialing and the ability to interact with the phone by keyboard, touch screen and track pad and true one handed use makes up the lack of screen size for me. It just meets my needs plus I have a I Pad for recreational use.

• 2015-07-24 23:50
  • 89wI
  • jade

Hi guyz I need some help pliz....av bn a bb fan and lover, lyk now I do lov my 9900 so much...good perfomanes.I mean most of it is tick..av a little problem nown my camera is not working,evry tym I turn it on, keep on asking me to turn off some aplications which I don't even know which they are,,,,,help me plz guyz coz I can't take pics any more,,,plzzzzz.

• 2015-07-24 18:07
  • 3sEw
  • Jh

I just use this phone for a few months , I don't know why my phone can't play youtube video online ? Who can help me on it ?

• 2015-07-23 15:39
  • P%$I
  • Bobby

> In reply to jasonliew99 @ 2015-07-21 05:30 from IVUQ - click to readeven i got the same prob
just gave it for software update and it just worked as normal

• 2015-07-22 17:12
  • ITpj
  • jasonliew99

can't reboot, keep popping up message " JVM error 545 " ( reset ). Try numerous time to reboot with same message. Any advice?

• 2015-07-21 05:30
  • IVUQ
  • k 17

No more 9900 for me I hv used this fon twice nd both of em js switched off nd eycnt be fixed,m beginning to think that mb ey hv a lifespan of 6 months cz ey both went dead in less than a year of use

• 2015-07-08 23:23
  • f0ei

Do not attempt to upgrade the os on blackberry 9900 cos it will make the phone misbehave(it makes the phone reboot every 5 minute,make the battery swell up and wont last up to 5 minute before it drains after charging it fully)

• 2015-07-07 19:53
  • fuNc
  • Susan

my blackberry freezes while turning on bluetooth and wifi says unable to turn on Wifi ....tried os upgrade and downgrade but no any response what to do?

• 2015-07-04 05:20
  • PxeR

> In reply to ink2040aD @ 2015-06-21 22:14 from 3sEj - click to readFlash out the OS and put another one

• 2015-07-03 06:16
  • 3sE3

> In reply to bblover @ 2015-06-24 06:56 from the6 - click to readI use windows XP and Outlook Express which conforms with my Blackberry 8300. would you recommend the 9900 as a good choice and does it synchronise with my operating system? If so, do you know where I can buy one. thanks Enid

• 2015-07-02 16:25
  • nEqI
  • meek

my blacberry bold 9900 cant complete loading, please help

• 2015-07-01 17:59
  • fm5W
  • bblover

> In reply to ink2040aD @ 2015-06-21 22:14 from 3sEj - click to readyou can try to update the software version of your BB or you can back all info that you want to keep with your bb and then do a hard reset have it update to the last 7.1 OS

• 2015-06-30 15:49
  • A2r}
  • Ifeanyi

> In reply to arun @ 2015-06-20 06:54 from X}Xb - click to readPls how super is d upgrade can u gimme d procedures to upgrading d os & hope dere are no flaws?

• 2015-06-27 15:10
  • fuNc
  • bblover

I have been a blackberry curve 9220 and 9900 user for almost 2 years now and so far I'm pretty satisfied with its performance and capability (emails, texting, calls, browsing, files and doc editing [ms word, excel,]. Though the size of the screen is something that I would not strongly recommend for movie watching or any business presentation videos but it's pretty decent for short cliff videos. Currently this is the only device I'm using for completing book of almost 600 pages being translation into different language. And most of all I'm amazed with it's 3G speed though both surfing and video streaming (except for fair coverage areas).

• 2015-06-24 06:56
  • the6

> In reply to Dev @ 2015-06-18 19:40 from Hkqk - click to readPhenomenal phone. Great features. Powerful. Touch screen works perfectly. Don't purchase this phone if you want a toy. This machine is a tool for those who are serious about what they do. Having a proper keyboard is invaluable and Blackberry did it first and still does it best. The other thing about Blackberry phone is that they are near indestructible. I have dropped it countless times and save for a few scuffs on the stainless steel frame it's unharmed. Not a crack or chip in the glass.

• 2015-06-23 23:58
  • NMvu
  • ink2040aD

Had my bold for a year now and surfing the net is getting slower and slower,any takes on this prob?

• 2015-06-21 22:14
  • 3sEj
  • Dev

> In reply to agitamaldita @ 2015-05-14 06:53 from t7uK - click to readHey i want to buy this phone could u plzz tell me some features of this phone that how this phone is...like ,camera,3g usage,touch,and battery life. And is there any problem with upgrading os.and your experience of 3yrs with this phone.plzz reply.

• 2015-06-18 19:40
  • Hkqk
  • CHRISTO

> In reply to gentle d @ 2015-06-04 15:57 from ftV7 - click to readplease but please do not upgrade the os on this phone it messes up the intire phone (unuseable)

• 2015-06-08 10:31