BlackBerry Q5

BlackBerry Q5

• q5 user

I want to download opera mini where can I find it?

• 2014-10-30 20:54
  • rjnV
  • q5 user

I want to download opera mini where can I find it?

• 2014-10-30 20:54
  • rjnV

I am using the phone since last 2 months...simply amazing

• 2014-10-30 04:25
  • t}sx

> In reply to Neel @ 2014-10-29 10:42 from YTRf - click to readNormal internet plan works

• 2014-10-30 04:22
  • t}sx
  • Johnson Kwoffie

> In reply to maddy @ 2014-09-29 08:03 from vGdb - click to readYESSS!, You can configure multiple e-mails on the "Q5" without blackberry plan(BIS). The new "blackberry 10 OS" enabled devices(Z10/30,Q5/10 etc...) does not support the traditional blackberry plans(BIS). Basically they all operates like a normal i-phone with respect to DATA consumption(so unfortunate for me).

• 2014-10-30 00:07
  • 3sEw
  • Neel

Is BB Q5 run with normal internet plan or it require only BB Internet Pack?

• 2014-10-29 10:42
  • YTRf
  • Prince 341

> In reply to senanerowa @ 2014-10-25 00:32 from rj8$ - click to readI understand what he/she want to ask. It's a feature that supposed m chatting with u during this m listening some music, so wahts da way that u also know what m listening. It's a feature that's in msn messenger.
But me even didn't know coz I never ever use bbm.m using BlackBerry since 2004 but in my area no body use BlackBerry. N I love BlackBerry. It's my Jaan.
Live long BlackBerry.

• 2014-10-26 20:44
  • 6PC}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-24 08:56 from ftVg - click to readWhat do you mean

• 2014-10-25 13:46
  • NrUV
  • ticks

> In reply to bblover @ 2014-10-02 06:03 from uwZd - click to readHi bblover! Its me ticks. You remember? Got the q5 and its great. Is the os 10.3 readily available? Or need link or website to do?please advise

• 2014-10-25 09:05
  • 0ZET
  • senanerowa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-24 08:56 from ftVg - click to readArticulate your question sir!

• 2014-10-25 00:32
  • rj8$
  • Recca

Great phone!!
Don't get frustrated on blackberry world. Just download 1mobile app launcher and you can download countless games and apps you want.
In my first use I got annoyed with non-traditional swiping gesture needed to handle this phone. But when I got used to it it's perfect and I am very amazed. Superior performance for a reasonable price. Midrange phone but offers a great value for money.
Battery is not that good but what it's lacking makes up for his owner's satisfaction.
On the technical side, screen very responsive. Keypad not too stiff nor too soft. Data and wifi connection very reliable. Sound for conversation and music clear although not too good compared to HTC's BoomSound. This is the experience I wanted to share.
Thank you Blackberry!

• 2014-10-24 19:24
  • 0ZET

I'm on os10.2, how can I make my fone show what I'm listening to on my bbm?

• 2014-10-24 08:56
  • ftVg
  • Unhappy

My Q5 has gone crazy. The screen will swipe only on the right side and numbers/applications on the left became inaccessible. I tried turning the phone off and on again a number of times but without any luck. I finally backed up the phone then did a swipe. I am now stuck on the "All Languages" screen which says "swipe left to continue" at the bottom of the screen. I cannot SWIPE LEFT and don't know what to do> I am unable to use my phone. PLEASE HELP..........

• 2014-10-22 23:50
  • 8yRE
  • soweto

> In reply to Chuck @ 2014-10-21 21:10 from rJMc - click to readI concur with you,bro. This phone is amazing and beats lots of android. It's a dual core with 2gb ram and ~331ppi. It has bargain features. My favourite feature is Reader. And it's fast and takes me 2 days after a full charge I have. Almost 2 months using this phone. It has IPS screen which is on Ipad. I recommend it

• 2014-10-22 14:14
  • f0j}
  • bernie

i have trouble whit my Q5 camera so its not a nice phone

• 2014-10-22 12:33
  • rs5B
  • Chuck

It is a great Blacberry iOS 10. looks good and is a fairly robust phone.
Superb looks and also one that feels great. The qwerty keypad is not as good as say a Nokia E5.
Camera is of good quality. One of the few QWERTY phones in the market and gods gift to someone like me, who needs to text all the time. A touchphone does not come close.
Hope Blackberry does not withdraw this phone. Wonder why Nokia and everybody else has pulled out qwerty phone.

• 2014-10-21 21:10
  • rJMc
  • Soweto

> In reply to JAY @ 2014-10-20 15:09 from 2ZYA - click to readI'm still running 10.2 which is great. wait it will come. Q5 and M8 makes me a satisfied man.

• 2014-10-20 21:50
  • f0qE
  • jay

> In reply to prakash_info @ 2014-10-20 06:04 from teqx - click to readHai prakash could I get me the link for update of 10.3 version.

• 2014-10-20 20:52
  • bJ2k
  • JAY

Hai anyone please get me the link for 10.3 update.. :) :D

• 2014-10-20 15:09
  • 2ZYA
  • prakash_info

This mobile phone is very cool. Blackberry OS 10.3 working grate! I love my BBQ5 more then iPhone now. OS 10.3 really amazing!

• 2014-10-20 06:04