BlackBerry Q5

BlackBerry Q5

• shambala

The only thing im disappointed at is that the BlackBerry q5 should of had been a bit slimmer than it is, it would of been more alike. i would want this model to be slim.

• 2015-08-28 00:33
  • KIRQ
  • shambala

i want to get a Blackberry q5. Im really confused about it. i dont really use a sim only the internet. i kinda like the features etc, should it be okay if i get this model instead of a different blackberry model.

• 2015-08-28 00:26
  • KIRQ
  • Mr Brown

> In reply to ammecom @ 2015-08-18 23:57 from Nugx - click to readMine too sometimes says technical error and sim blocked message or device network locked but when I restart it it reads the sim card I'm also using MTN.help anyone with the know how...

• 2015-08-22 23:25
  • 3sEj
  • amecom

My q5 ony recognise mtn sim and didn't dictect other network and it complain sim blocked pls help me

• 2015-08-19 00:01
  • Nugx
  • ammecom

> In reply to M.Shakeel @ 2015-08-11 09:00 from uZac - click to readI got the same problem my q5 only recognise mtn sim only but other network is not detecht so what should I do pls

• 2015-08-18 23:57
  • Nugx
  • FEFE

my q5 cant swich on what mst i do

• 2015-08-18 19:36
  • fjRH
  • Angie

I love my Q5, no problems!

• 2015-08-17 21:08
  • NvpG
  • madalin

Hi there,my q5 in locked,i`ve try to unlock him,and i foulted all the 10 tries...now it`s complettely locked,doesn`t accept any sim ... It`s a problem that can be fixed or can i sell it fo 10 $ ... ? Thx all !

• 2015-08-13 21:27
  • sp4N
  • bbjack

> In reply to M.Shakeel @ 2015-08-11 09:00 from uZac - click to readdo not insert it completely, just abt the edge of the tray

• 2015-08-11 23:20
  • XMrv
  • M.Shakeel

Sim card is no active in my blackberry Q5 mobile plz solve my this problem

• 2015-08-11 09:00
  • uZac
  • aman

My Q5 is awsm.
Awsm phn by BlackBerry....

• 2015-08-06 16:21
  • KAeD

> In reply to koko @ 2015-06-30 23:05 from ftKd - click to readI had the same problem with my Q5. I didnt want to book it in for repairs, so i just restarted the entire phone and my problem was solved.

• 2015-08-03 12:37
  • fnmG

This phone camera has a flash however i'm certain it doesn't fulfill its purpose. I had a BB 9360 prior to this and it took much better pictures compared to my Q5.

• 2015-08-03 12:34
  • fnmG

4G on my BlackBerry q5 just stop working have off and on my mobile network still is not working I only have access to 2G only..what should I do pls

• 2015-08-02 14:22
  • Nu7R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-22 07:53 from ftKd - click to readSometimes you off the network and on it back... If it doesn't work then try updating it

• 2015-07-31 13:35
  • Nu7R
  • hotelsgroupdirector

> In reply to Solarium @ 2015-07-30 01:55 from rj7@ - click to readCould you kindly tell me please,how Q5 catchs and hols WIFI connection?
Why i ask,because,this is a general sickness of Blackberry company.
Others,even cheapest chinese phones catch and hold WIfi from long distance but BB phones even near can't.Sometimes when they catch,after a few minutes disconnect.This is for near distance to WIFI modem.If 2-3 meters away from WIFI modem,no connection.
Is it true?

• 2015-07-30 09:39
  • nqjI
  • Solarium

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-27 14:09 from IWUb - click to readBEST phone ever from blackberry Q5. Before updating to 10.3 there was a feature I forgot it's name that I used to record myself even calls but after update that feature has disappeared. What must I do to record myself or my calls as I used to? However, this phone does incredible things. I recommend it.

• 2015-07-30 01:55
  • rj7@
  • gadgetpunk

> In reply to Mk Ratnani @ 2015-07-04 03:19 from f}xi - click to readHi Ratnani
Hey welcome to the Blackberry family. I am the owner of Blackberry Z10. But to quickly answer you, all the Blackberry 10 handsets are great smartphones in their own different ways.
The Q5 is a great handset with that keyboard to type those messages and emails with its sturdy battery. Now the Blackberry Q10 is assembled with a bit higher specs of hardware compared to that of Q5. It has an AMO LED screen yet it is high defining, television transfer cable with a super keypad to type on. The Q10 is better packaged than Q5 I suggest you buy yourself this handset you will love it.

• 2015-07-28 18:57
  • 3sEj

My Map service isn't work.

• 2015-07-27 14:09