BlackBerry Q5

BlackBerry Q5

• Rajesh

I want to change SD card as primary memory,please guide how to change it.

• NEKAN

grasya, 27 Apr 2016is it still available in the market?yes its still available

• grasya

is it still available in the market?

• Ojuloge

my bb q5 there is no videio, audio, 2go, music ,game, wazapp pls wat can i do

I miss my Q5. This phone as stolen from me. It had its faults but it was a cute phone.

• BI BEK

when i turn on my blackberry q5 phone, it only shows blackberry display after that my ph dislays becomes black.. whats the problem in my phoe?????

My blackberry Q5 says camera can't be started when am trying to take a photo, what is the problem and how to solve it? Help please, I need your help

• Jamesgab

James gab, 06 Apr 2016How can I solve if q5 is hotSolution to q5 that is hot

• James gab

How can I solve if q5 is hot

Ron3652, 24 Feb 2016Hello, I almost used All blackberry phones . Anyone can ask me a... moreShould I buy any blackberry like Q10 or 9720 now in 2016, these r very old models, there will be any problem plzzz tell n blackberry gud to buy or an iPhone??

• zaigu

hi i have a bb q5 but now its not turn on a batterr red logo show on screen when i on it any one tell me what i do.

This mobile phone is awesome..#blackberry4evah..

rkjoker@#2228, 16 Mar 2016Hai friend, am planning to buy BB Q5, Could you please tell me t... moreMaybe your battery is weak it's time to change dude..

• deepu

my phn is bb q5 since 2 days its turning off automatically when it reaches 30%. i bought it 1 year back only. any suggestions please..

• rkjoker@#2228

Hai friend, am planning to buy BB Q5, Could you please tell me the features and the troubles while using this phone

How to install apk file? Is really BlackBerry q5 support apk file?

• sagar

I have no video, audio player. Can't connect to fb( app was downloaded from app world). How can I get solution against this problems.

• daniel

Faiz, 25 Feb 2016hi. please help.. I have blackberry q5 and I couldn't find skype... moreDownload an apk file and install it

• sajid

Ron3652, 24 Feb 2016Hello, I almost used All blackberry phones . Anyone can ask me a... moreplease tell me about q 5 . i have to buy this within this week