BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

> In reply to Safeer0346 @ 2015-03-27 12:04 from KIX7 - click to readHi Safee,

One thing i would like to mention over here if you are able to install the Google play store on your BB phone so make sure the Google play services also working on your phone because i heard that %99 people are unable to run Google play services on their BB phones even I've was unable to do so previously, However the way i installed the program every Google services is working fine for me.

The only thing i like about android phone is just their app store that's it, other wise entire android OS suck this why i have installed only the Google play store & all the play services and programs in my BB Z-30.

Thanks & Regards,

• 2015-03-27 14:38
  • PDTc
  • Safeer0346

> In reply to Jay Williams @ 2015-03-26 14:51 from PDTc - click to readI guess its not that lengthy ! Just search on google "1mobile market" go through their official website and download that alternative for google play... It has almost all the apps which are on google play !!!

• 2015-03-27 12:04
  • KIX7

> In reply to DannyTran @ 2015-03-24 16:44 from tsVb - click to readHi Danny,

I cannot tell you over here because it's very lengthy process to install that if you want me to tell you that we have to talk on BBM video calling or talk on Skype, and if you are OK with that just reply to my massage over here with your country name and the time zone along with your Skype or BBM pin id and we will chat on this coming Saturday on 03.28.2015 according to your convenient time and I'll let you know the entire process.

reply me by tomorrow if you want to do that, I'll leave my id's too after your massage.

Thanks & Regards

• 2015-03-26 14:51
  • PDTc
  • asaad1

hi every one
after three monthe used bb z30 , this phone realy monister
one thing not good ,the bbw is very poor comparision with apple market
but email and all app and notification , every thing is very good
B.R

• 2015-03-26 13:28
  • Nh$j
  • Delysid

> In reply to josi @ 2015-03-25 10:51 from N9@T - click to readActually, the sound of the z30 is way better than LG's and Samsung, and a little better than the HTC one M7 and M8. It's louder, stereo (samsungs and lgs don't have stereo speakers). It's also way clearer and deep.

• 2015-03-25 13:11
  • 33ta
  • josi

> In reply to jenny @ 2015-03-25 07:01 from IaaT - click to readthe sound of both bbz10 and 30 is nice but compared to htc,lg and samsung, it's not dat oustanding

• 2015-03-25 10:51
  • N9@T
  • jenny

can any one tell me about the sound system of z10 and z30 ??

• 2015-03-25 07:01
  • IaaT
  • DannyTran

> In reply to Jay Williams @ 2015-03-23 14:57 from uQ{b - click to readCould you please give me the link to install Google play on BlackBerry 10 phones. Thank you so much

• 2015-03-24 16:44
  • tsVb

> In reply to A.H.Abid @ 2015-01-31 07:28 from uZaT - click to readHi. I'm on 10.3.1.1767.Only UC browser mini works flawlessly. Horatius.

• 2015-03-23 20:21
  • NHH6

> In reply to MalikJawadHassan @ 2015-03-20 20:10 from 6Qnj - click to readHi,

Sir i don't know about that but my Z-30 is totally working fine with all the android apps, no Hanging, running very smooth, getting all the notifications, got every thing like no other.

However on this weekend i have installed Google Play Store on my Z-30 and play store even running 10 times faster than Snap v3.0, believe it or not all the android apps in my Z-30 are running much faster than any android phone. this phone is really a beast. I love BB OS 10.3.1.

Thanks & Regards,

• 2015-03-23 14:57
  • uQ{b
  • RAJKB

> In reply to MalikJawadHassan @ 2015-03-20 19:58 from 6Qnj - click to readRadio is definetly there under music app

• 2015-03-23 09:42
  • u7Ic
  • naimesh

Dear friends, this phone is awesome..i have bought it 3 months back and almost evryhing is going smooth..no lag whatsoever...100% quality and premium phone..if I say you need to belive that this one is amazing technology...throw bloddy android..it has many viruses..this one is secure one...and I love it most..

• 2015-03-23 08:13
  • UNZT
  • MalikJawadHassan

> In reply to Jay Williams @ 2015-03-19 15:30 from uQ{b - click to readi get it but android ported apps are not stable on bbos. they are very slow and weird kinda user interface. you dont get to notify when a notification is arrived. but i am still using bb phones casue of their OS and no doubt all the phones are very sophisticated.

• 2015-03-20 20:10
  • 6Qnj
  • MalikJawadHassan

no radio after sw upgrade :/

• 2015-03-20 19:58
  • 6Qnj

Shout out to jay Williams
How do you do??

• 2015-03-19 17:20
  • tarsha sleak

> In reply to ShadowsGirl @ 2015-03-18 18:55 from fjSJ - click to readI doubt it is discontinued
Check some online stores like cellc.co.za

• 2015-03-19 17:19
  • tarsha sleak

Pay no heed to anti BlackBerry trolls that come up here to bleat lies about this device...
I just changed my white Q5(which I used without a single flaw for two years!!!) for a sexy white z30 three weeks ago ,this phone is like ciara;amazing yet underrated
I forget to charge it most times,my colleague got an S4 and regrets why he didn't listen to me when I urged him to get this phone....the keyboard is just beyond amazing!!! I had to reduce the screen brightness, it's too bright..lol
The build depicts quality...
Get this device, it doesn't get to molten magma temp like android phones.
Been stuck on BlackBerry since I used the curve 8520
Would get the passport when it's half its current price
Go get yours!!

• 2015-03-19 17:15
  • Jay Williams

> In reply to MalikJawadHassan @ 2015-03-19 13:34 from 6Qmm - click to readHi All,

Mr.Malik Jawad Hassan, there is a law about making applications in international market also there is a department called FCC (Federal Communication Commission). The makers of the applications they have the copyrights and also they have the authority to sell the applications, so you cannot say that they have to build their own applications with out the makers, just imagine you are able to download the original apps which are available on Google Play Store directly from BlackBerry world, and you also know that Apple operating system almost has all the applications available which are available on android so the point is if your operating system is compatible to run the android apps so why can't these app makers can make applications for bb 10.3 operating system.

Check out this link below ad you have all the answers,

• 2015-03-19 15:30
  • uQ{b
  • MalikJawadHassan

> In reply to Taz @ 2015-03-05 18:38 from BLe4 - click to readi ask why the hell bb is giving option to install android ported apps? why dont they develop thier own official apps?

• 2015-03-19 13:35