BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

• ROSE

Picture quality become very poor specially when I use flash on.. How can I solve it?

A few details about some apps, missing apps, and alternatives.

What's App - Native BB app. Works with HUB. However will no longer be supported for BB in December 2016.

Yahoo Messenger - Native BB app. Works with HUB. However lacks a few features like photo transfer.

Facebook - Native BB app no longer works on some devices. Facebook available through browser though.

Twitter - Native BB app. Works on HUB. Full features. Great app.

LinkedIn – Native BB app. Works on HUB. Missing a few minor features. Great app.

Face10 - Built for Blackberry - Facebook app. Works on HUB. Great features, feels better than the native app.

iGrann Pro - Built for Blackberry Instagram app. Does not sync on HUB (Good thing..). Costs $$$$ but worth it. Has way more built in features than the native apps on Android or iOS like save videos and pictures.

Whine – Built for Blackberry Vine app. Does not sync with HUB (good thing). Costs $$$$ but worth it. Has way more built in features than the native apps on Android or iOS like save videos.

KIK Messenger – Amazon Android App – Official app for Amazon.. this app is very outdated missing a lot of the new features but works great otherwise. Does not sync with HUB (good thing lol).

Skype – Amazon Android App – Official app for Amazon. App works great. It’s a bit sluggish at times but works great.. and it is more accessible for file transfers than the iOS version.

• ma.iriluian

Hi.
Line app is unavailable to use,plz help to instal it...I need it for video call...

• zahra

Harsha, 14 Apr 2016So, the both apps fb and WhatsApp will going to stop for BBM use... moreI love BlackBerry brand but if this happens I put it aside bcz there's only whatsapp messenger that works fine

Jingles, 14 Apr 2016Yes it's true. Both whatsapp and facebook will stop supporting BB OS10but why, for wht reason?

• Harsha

So, the both apps fb and WhatsApp will going to stop for BBM users. With out whatsapp,fb BBM mobile no one can use. BBM company what will do for us.

• Jingles

lamazo45, 12 Apr 2016i heard that on December 2016 whats App application will stop wo... moreYes it's true. Both whatsapp and facebook will stop supporting BB OS10

• K. K. ATTRI

normal data plans working on it?

I use it with 64 GB sd card. And I like it :)

i heard that on December 2016 whats App application will stop working on Blackberry devices running BB OS 10, is this true, i need help on this plzzz!!

• Rivero

noah, 04 Apr 2016I have a question! Is it possible that if I use a memory of ... moreSurely! Even 200 GB sd card is fine & working.

• paulos

how do you reset to factory settings

• Jacques

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2016is there any possible to install google play service on blackber... morehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDqVkMePjKo
Follow the link download the apk's in discription. Works 100%

• Jacques

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2016is there any possible to install google play service on blackber... moreI've done it succesfully just search youtube you'll have to download 3 apk files install them and it works 100%

• Monika

kalidass, 05 Apr 2016By reducing the media volume u can turn off the key pressing sou... moreThank you for answering. I figured this is the only way, but I hoped to find a setting for this.

• gops krish

I lv this phone,its awesome.....

• kalidass

Monika, 19 Mar 2016Hi, everybody! Does anyone know how could I turn off the sound ... moreBy reducing the media volume u can turn off the key pressing sound or put into silent mode before work on keyboard

• A.k

jk star, 30 Mar 2016Can anyone tell me how to mute the keypoard when trying to call ... moreOnly one way...turn off ur fone in Silent Mode...

• noah

I have a question!

Is it possible that if I use a memory of 128 in z30 it will be work normally

• jk star

Monika, 19 Mar 2016Hi, everybody! Does anyone know how could I turn off the sound ... moreCan anyone tell me how to mute the keypoard when trying to call someone?????