BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

• Ossy

Please does imo video call app works with BlackBerry z30? If yes tell me how to install it pls...

• Boddum

mond, 06 May 2016I want to know if posibe to write Arabic? Yes. You can type using Arabic too.

• Boddum

mond, 06 May 2016I want to know if posibe to write Arabic? Yes. You can use Arabic letters on Z30.

• Daudi Chepkeny

hey all, apart from the normal data plans, do the BB OS v10.0 also use the unlimited daily n monthly plans?

• Ray

sathish, 17 May 2016Z30 users please tell me. This phone work normal data plan? Yes it works with a normal data plan.

All BB 10 OS smartphones work with the regular data plan.

• sathish

Z30 users please tell me. This phone work normal data plan?

Anonymous, 13 May 2016Does the Z30 handle emails the way the Cruve does. By that I me... morethere's always options to delete from phone, and phone and server. It even works better than on the old Legacy BB's.

• zahra

sathish kumbakonam , 16 May 2016This phone support normal data plan? Please! !It supports everything!!

• sathish kumbakonam

This phone support normal data plan? Please! !

• HHH

No point in buying blackberry nowonwards, as Whats App will no longer be supported on BB Os from December 2016 . What a waste !

Does the Z30 handle emails the way the Cruve does. By that I mean can you delete emails from the phone without deleting it on your computer or server.

I love my Blackberry Cruve but need to upgrade.

• Dav

Anonymous, 10 May 2016I have had this phone for a year. It runs almost all android ap... moreHi

Can i install Skype,

if yes, kindly advice how,
since its not available in BBworld or amozon apstore,

I have had this phone for a year. It runs almost all android apps, but not all of them. It has super sound quality, and build quality. The battery lasts a long time, and the phone is really sturdy. I have dropped it, but it did not break, great phone. The HDMI output allows Netflix to HDMI input on a HDTV. This is a really great feature.

• Dav

Can i install Android ???

• ashwani rai

yes its possible
you can buy lumia 640xl

• zahra

mond, 06 May 2016I want to know if posibe to write Arabic? Yes you can

• mond

I want to know if posibe to write Arabic?