BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

KAZEEM, 09 Feb 2016Please i can not access blackberry world from my z30.it shows an... moreThis issue began recently, you may need to do hard reset and probably log a complaint with blackberry by following blackberryhelp@blackberry.com

• KAZEEM

Please i can not access blackberry world from my z30.it shows an error has occurred and blackberry world will be closed. try waiting a few minutes and reopening blackberry world.
please i need your help.

Just a hint: I was unhappy about the slow and sluggish auto focus. It was hard to get a clear photo quickly (snap shot). So I switsched off the "auto suggest" feature in the camera settings. It seems that this feature slows down the auto focus. The camera works a lot faster now, at least for me.

• abhinath0610

bbfan, 06 Feb 2016No you cannot install Google play on a BlackBerry. The 10.3 upda... moreActually, you can with a bit of work. There's a tutorial on youtube by AgentJucey showing you how to do it

• bbfan

arm, 03 Feb 2016can we instral google play store to z 30 with the update of 10.3... moreSome android apps can run in BlackBerry 10, however many cannot. Android Apps that change the interface like custom launchers, or widget apps will not work. Only apps that run in a separate window like Facebook or games will work.

• bbfan

arm, 03 Feb 2016can we instral google play store to z 30 with the update of 10.3... moreNo you cannot install Google play on a BlackBerry. The 10.3 update includes the Amazon app store which has the most popular android apps. You can install .Apk files ( that's the suffix for an android app.) from anywhere on the internet. There are literally hundreds of online "app stores" from which you can download android apps.

• Monika

Hi and thanks everyone for the good information I found here.
I have a small problem. I updated my BB Z30 from OS 10.2 to OS 10.3.2. Now with Blackberry 10.3.2 the battery drains much faster than before updating. Does anyone know if it is possible to go back to 10.2 OS? Or is there a newer version of the OS going to be available soon for Z30 to update? Because I don't like BB 10.3.2 at all. Or is there a way to make the battery last longer, like before updating? Thanks

• bhatti

thanks for reply my problem is solved my hand set blackberry Z30 is ok 4g network

• arm

Dragos, 12 Jan 2016Try the z30. Cheaper and has some great features . the greatest ... morecan we instral google play store to z 30 with the update of 10.3 ?
if yes ,is it allow all the apps

• bbfan

interceptor, 26 Jan 2016i read good and bad opinions...what is like in real life? is it ... moreThe z30 is still a viable device, and BlackBerry 10 is a solid and stable operating system. It is very different from Android and ios. Regarding its age...What's more important than the specs of the hardware is how well it runs the software. The z30 runs smoothly and the BlackBerry 10 interface is intuitive and natural once you get use to the gestures. I understand your concerns about updating software, however unlike other platforms software updates that seem to over work older devices and cause them to lag a bit BlackBerry 10 performance is enhanced with each update on all BlackBerry devices. Your phone will actually run better after the software updates.

• bbfan

bhatti, 02 Feb 2016Helo brothers my bbz30 not support the 4g network and imo voice ... moreCheck your network frequencies, you should be able to find that info with a quick search, then compare them to the frequencies your z30 model uses, the z30 comes in different models that use different frequencies for different regions. sta100-2, sta100-3 and so on. You may find that your model will not be compatible with your GSM network. It that is the case I recommend disabling the LTE radio in the engineering screen. This will help save a little battery. If you need I can explain how to do that in another post. Hope that helps.

• bhatti

Helo brothers my bbz30 not support the 4g network and imo voice call also working now what can I do plz help me regding 4g lte

Herr Karl, 31 Jan 2016No. The priv in an Android phone. I'm not interested in another ... moreI love this comment..your right dude!

bbfan, 25 Jan 2016I believe you are looking for a device that has already been rel... moreNo. The priv in an Android phone. I'm not interested in another animal in the overcrowded Android zoo. I agree with the poster who wants a successor of the z30 (z40): 5-5.2" and BB OS! I've a z30. BB should keep the z line alive.

• khalid

bbfan, 23 Jan 2016Well, that depends on specifically which apps. The current relea... moreHelo brothers my bbz30 not support the 4g network and imo voice call also not working now what can I do plz help me

• sprash

Khalid Bin Walid, 23 Jan 2016I want to switch from android 4.4.2 to BB Z30. Although my curre... moreDon't go for BB, coz as u said ur frequently using Android apps it won't supports much apps in BB
Still ur wish..

Enjoy have a nice day

• interceptor

i read good and bad opinions...what is like in real life? is it stable,solid built? if I buy a 10.2.1 version,when I update him to newest version,is there any danger for z30 to not work properly? is it better than other android phones at same price range,after 3 years on the market?

• bbfan

Mr Gentleman, 10 Jan 2016The BlackBerry Z30 is a powerful device, I so much love the phon... moreI believe you are looking for a device that has already been released... the BlackBerry priv. It's a flagship touch device featuring a slide out keyboard and runs android os. There will be no more "z" or "q" series devices as they were named by the previous ceo of blackberry. Expect future devices to have more conventional model names. Passport, leap, priv...

• bbfan

phj, 24 Jan 2016can anyone tel me frnds how much memory can occupy wen z30 updat... moreTotal memory used by the system after the 10.3 update will be about 5.6 gb. Due to the relatively small storage of 16 gb. I highly recommend using a micro SD card of at least an additional 16 gb. For your pictures and music. Better to keep the phone storage reserved for apps and os updates. This will keep your z30 running better for longer.

• bbfan

can anyone help me frnds wen bbz30 how much memory will occupy wen it update in to latest new version and it wil struck are not...