BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

• fadz

I've got my z30 yesterday....
The battery drain a bit
What should I do before I use this phone.... plz suggest

• 2014-10-26 04:19
  • IVNh
  • Jack

> In reply to [deleted post]These are not real sites - why are you even bothering to mention these places. Spyware malware - go and have a beer instead

• 2014-10-25 22:04
  • ii6Z
  • Malik

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 04:26 from j09I - click to readThe main diffrence is 20

• 2014-10-25 21:01
  • XuxB
  • vickypinky24

I'll like to knw abt d picture quality. I use a z10 at the moment and I hate it because the picture quality is zero.

• 2014-10-24 17:45
  • ftKb
  • johnie

> In reply to pathi @ 2014-10-21 15:47 from rKPX - click to readYes it has tethering option

• 2014-10-23 16:51
  • rrkD
  • ARCHELLE

Just by the looks that goes with such functionalities surpassed the necessity of having a mobile-phone as of going beyond expectations when it comes to technology upgrade. THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE BECAUSE "IT IS BEYOND NECESSITY, BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!"

• 2014-10-23 13:12
  • t7Xh
  • Donald

Please advise where to buy this in Australia or where online with a reliable party. Crazy you cant this in Australia, at least for a decent price.

• 2014-10-23 09:43
  • ii6Z
  • Adi khan

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 04:26 from j09I - click to readFar better battery timing, better sound quality, more powerful CPU and GPU and obviously larger HD display

• 2014-10-22 22:04
  • SbD3
  • Adi khan

Its an awesome smartphone,, I didnt knew much about its performance before buying,, But now after using about 2 months i can suggest it to anyone who need a perfect smartphone,, Its key features i like the most are,, long battery life, outclass signal reception for both wifi and gsm in weak signal areas, awesome display and sound quality,, a plus point of having not only blackberry apps but also android apps as well...

• 2014-10-22 21:57
  • SbD3
  • Remesh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 04:26 from j09I - click to readZ30 has got bigger screen size, bigger Battery, stereo speakers, better processors, better microphones, better antenna, power efficient display - to name a few.

• 2014-10-22 11:26
  • w49Y

> In reply to bla bla bla @ 2014-10-19 08:19 from tufa - click to readwhats the main difference in the z30 and z10

• 2014-10-22 04:26
  • j09I
  • pathi

> In reply to johnie @ 2014-10-18 22:28 from NsbM - click to readDoes this phone having tethering option?

• 2014-10-21 15:47
  • rKPX

For any newly bought phones, the first 2 weeks the battery life won't be that good since

a) you'll be playing with your new toy, exploring etc a lot more than you would afterwards in normal usage
b) it's a new battery. It needs time to get used to your usage style

Don't just criticise after just using it. It's unfair, please consider giving it (and any phone) more time. I used it for a year now, even side loaded apps run great. Not heavy graphics ones, but since I just play normal games like minion rush etc it's a beast, more than powerful for common, normal consumer usage.

• 2014-10-20 19:55
  • KZ8B
  • bla bla bla

Guys, if you've got any questions regarding this phone you can ask us the BlackBerry users at Crackberry site. Create an account and start a new thread there. Your questions may be wouldn't even answered here.

• 2014-10-19 08:19
  • tufa
  • johnie

> In reply to hsm @ 2014-10-16 08:14 from 2@xi - click to readI bought my phone after reading the reviews it's really a beast everything is smooth I just love it

• 2014-10-18 22:28
  • NsbM
  • superman

super dooper

• 2014-10-17 15:12
  • MVg6
  • shaman

tell me how to switch to z30 from my old bb9790,contacts and other informations!

• 2014-10-17 14:26
  • N9LC
  • Alireza

What important for me is connecting Phone to my laptop with windows 7.
does it connect with any software to my laptop and enable me to type my messages with laptop key board?

• 2014-10-16 15:52
  • 60{x
  • hsm

> In reply to yeahhh! @ 2014-10-15 13:52 from IVNh - click to readthis is a beast of a phone . but for the first week or so battery consumption will be very high ... the phone does some indexing or something .. after about wards it settles down.. so ignore heavy battery consumption of first week or so.
after that you have yourself a sports car of mobiles my friend. enjoy... best wishes..

• 2014-10-16 08:14
  • 2@xi
  • yeahhh!

tomorrow I will get my z30....
very excited to use it...
any suggestion for new bbz30 user...or thing I should do when I got z30