BLU Vivo 4.3

BLU Vivo 4.3

• Phine

toposoft, 22 Apr 2015I have the same proble, could you fix it?I couldn't be able to fix it. its still lying useless. And the Blu Products have kept dumb on the matter.

• toposoft

Phine, 05 Mar 2015My Blu Vivo 4.3 sort of crashed! Coz every app shows that it has... moreI have the same proble, could you fix it?

• Phine

My Blu Vivo 4.3 sort of crashed! Coz every app shows that it has stopped working. I cant even reset to Factory settings. How can I get the software and re-install it?

• abbey

I had a problem with the screen of my phone (BLU vivo 4). Please, how do i get it fixed? I'm residing in Lagos, Nigeria

No options that lets me update..

• Dexous

No it is not true that buying a second SIM card will increase the memory. What you need is a MicroSD card. That will increase the memory of the phone.

My son wants us to buy the second SIM card for his phone because he thinks it will give him more memory.
Is this true? I thought it was just for adding another number.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2014I got this phone and it worked great at first then it would slow... moreMemory card locked, releases in i manager

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2014I got this phone and it worked great at first then it would slow... moreSame here I got it worked perfectly but then my photos started to not show it says "no thumbnail' something like that! HELP?

• Tacosz

kiki, 28 Oct 2012People the blu vivo is great... just loving it, downloaded a lot... moreWhat themes work on it?

I got this phone and it worked great at first then it would slowly stop showing photos or anything saved in my sd card
I don't know what to do. I have restarted it and factory reset it. I put it in my computer and it read perfectly it noticed all my photos and apps

• abo

unwedking, 02 Jun 2013does this have a front facing camera?Yes but its not good

• tertey

I think the phone was awesome!

Yes you can use an AT&T sim card in this phone

i would like to down load a hard copy user manual for the blu vivo 4.3,where can i find the link??

shakosh, 21 Dec 2013i can help you , if you still stuckmy name is Phyllis and I ordered the VIVO 4.3 Blu and when I ordered it they said that I could use my ATT sim card. Is that correct

Fherby, 22 Aug 2013Any help is greatly appreciated. Here's what happened. I tried t... morei can help you , if you still stuck

uak, 03 Dec 2013the specs shows 3g/2g bands, but mine does not support 3g networ... morethere is two model D910i & D910a i have D910i it's work fine just be sure u insert the sim card in 3g slot and your network support model frequency

• Lincoln T

jan, 06 May 2013Where in the heck can I find cases for the Vivo? Anyone have a ... moreTry Amazon.com. I bought mine from them together with the phone. By the way it's a translucid one, plastic/silicone.