BLU Vivo 4.3

BLU Vivo 4.3

• BLUMANIA

The Vivo is already available in the USA, first shippment arrived on September 12, first to launch will be Amazon.

• SUFAL

Best Android 2 Sim Mobile In The World With Best Price For All.

• SUFAL

best android 2 sim mobile in the world with best price for all.

When come in Colombia?

• abhijeet

lunching date of the phone in india pl??

• Ade

I want blu vivo now!
Please ,when come in indonesia?!

• Shao Ching

kert, 08 Sep 2012I know this phone is not out yet and all the specs on this Phone... moreIm not sure if it works better than the branded phones... I have blu studio 5.3 and is better than what i expected...

• lumberJack

Hi All,

Do anyone know about the bootloader of this phone(locked or unlocked)?

Phone with this awesome hardware must have Jellybean update. Do we have it?

Kudos!!!

• gi

• kert

I know this phone is not out yet and all the specs on this Phone sounds great the question is will it work better than the Branded phones out there? i hope this phone does not freez up or crash like any other china phones that is built with good specs.

• lumberJack

the number you have provided is switched off can you please give me his office address so that I can contact him directly?

Kudos for bringing in this information.

Thanks and regards.

• anil

hi,

As per BLU website it is dual active phone , but in ur specification it is listed is dual standby i do not understand which one is correct.

• KeKe

kuku, 04 Sep 2012Just expect that it will be on the last day of September...They should release this phone before iphone 5 and samsung galaxy S Dous release coz people are tired of waiting and might switch to another brand... Whoever comes first....

• kuku

Caca, 03 Sep 2012I'm wondering about the same thing..Just expect that it will be on the last day of September...

• alues

kiki, 01 Sep 2012What day in September would the Blu Vivo 4.3 be for sale in the ... moreKepp checking this link.By next week I think so: http://www.expansys-usa.com/mo...s/brand/blu/

• Caca

kiki, 01 Sep 2012What day in September would the Blu Vivo 4.3 be for sale in the ... moreI'm wondering about the same thing..

• kiki

What day in September would the Blu Vivo 4.3 be for sale in the US, can any one tell me please......

• KK

People - this phone is already available in India. Its called the Micromax A90. Its the same phone rebranded and sold as Micromax avail for 12.5k everywhere.. please go for it!!

• SPP

Sau d Rocker, 31 Aug 2012Hello every one my name is Saurabh. I am in touch with company f... moreHello brother, I am from Bhubaneswar. It is a great news that this phone will be available in India as per your news. keep updating about this. Thanks

• Ade

When comes in indonesia please!