Ericsson T18s

Ericsson T18s

• rashid

my first phone nice one

• Ced

Kikinou, 18 May 2015This NOT a "Mini-SIM"; this standard SIM !!FYI YES IT S MINI SIM normal sim is the entire card (credit card size)

• Kikinou

This NOT a "Mini-SIM";
this standard SIM !!

• Chalak

I need 3 Ericsson please please

• prem

i need to buy Sony Ericsson T18 one mobile .

• Nesan

I Have One of this phone in good shape. Recently I bought a Battery and car charger for it. Nice Phone. It has a One button call card feature "to call inter national with cheap call cards dialing many numbers in sequence". very handy to use while driving.

excellent phone in todays world it can beats iphone in price range.

iam anexious to get one i really liked it but i don't know where i can buy it,i can't find it where i live

I had one of these may have got it still in storage somewhere, I heard that the T10s can be flash with T18s firmware to create the cheaper T18 - those were the days lolz!! :D

yuting, 29 Apr 2010i believe its hard to find this phone already . if can i wanna b... morei have one but i'm not shure it's realy working

yuting, 29 Apr 2010i believe its hard to find this phone already . if can i wanna b... moreI had a TDMA version of this phone 10 years ago.

• yuting

Ivan, 12 Jul 2009Where can i get this phone? I couldn't find them on ebay.i believe its hard to find this phone already . if can i wanna buy . laughs

• Phil

Guys, this phone is over 10 years old!!!

• Razam

really i miss this cellphone soooooooooo mush

• Ivan

Where can i get this phone? I couldn't find them on ebay.

• sita

The T18S is a compact handset with a number of nice design touches. The first is that the screen can be seen with the handset flip shut, which saves the need for two screens. The second useful design feature is the active flip. You open th..

• Wahyu

This is my second cellphone, after i used my Ericsson T10s... mmm, i'm missing it so much...

• DervMan

The T18S is a compact handset with a number of nice design touches.

The second useful design feature is the active flip. You open the 'phone to answer a call, you shut it to conclude the call. This isn't rocket science, but it's an effective way of managing calls.

The third handy feature is the voice dial. This is very useful if you use the handset with a headset in the car. Actually it's vital.

It isn't perfect, though. Battery life isn't _too_ bad for its generation and size, it has an external antenna and it's quite heavy too.

My own T18S lasted for three years and two batteries before shutting down at random. After three years it wasn't worth having it repaired...

• Sam Nemonoh

I brought Ericsson T18s, but do not have a Manuel . Please send me manuel throught my email.

• ulla

I bought a T18s without manual, where can I find the users guide? Thanks for help.