Eten glofiish M700

Eten glofiish M700

• sachinwagh1979@gmail

im using this and now facing probleam actually its charger not working required new charger and also its charging IC gone which is not getting here anywhere so required that also can yo help me pls for thos material to recived me -pls.

• peter

youssef, 25 Feb 2013I want to know how unlock this if pass word's forgotten.there is no possibility to unlock the device. you can make a hard reset and restore the factory settings.

youssef, 25 Feb 2013I want to know how unlock this if pass word's forgotten.you can try a "hard reset" (it delete the memory and load the original settings of the OS)

• youssef

I want to know how unlock this if pass word's forgotten.

• m7oo user

princeaif, 01 Jan 2012I have a problem with Glofiish M700, when i am using it, it can ... moreshutting down anytime maybe means that battery is dead. you can find them cheaply on ebay.
other issues are maybe cause the system got stupid, that happens with windows after a number of years. flash it if you know how, or give it to someone else if you don't.

cheers

• princeaif

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2011I have a problem with Glofiish M700, when i am using it, it can ... moreI have a problem with Glofiish M700, when i am using it, it can go off anytime, make it possible for me to make call also, now the speaker out is not working and can't also open images. Can anyone give me a solution

• Ary Ramos

jocin, 05 Oct 2010hello.. i am jocin from india.. i got this phone from my bro la... morehello jocin..somebody answer u? i have the same problem with my phone

• Ary ramos

can u help i get the Eten m700 but i get it in usa, when i came to mexico i try to get service here and i take to the call center to telcel (is a mobile company), they reset the phone and now i can't do anything cuz the screen just said that it calibrating the screen and is all that it do... can u help me ? what i can do for my phone works again... thanks

costas, 17 Sep 2010how did you fix the mic problem??sorry but it seems that you cannot fix the mic since it is built in, either you have problem with mainboard or speaker.. try to go in test mode. by pressing the power and reset button about .03 second then hold the camera button for 5 seconds... you will see the test mode to check all the functions of your device... send me an email to vivolan2@yahoo.com.ph if you need any help.

Tanzeem, 05 Jul 2010Guys i cracked up the lcd screen of this amazing phone :'( fell ... moresend me an email to vivolan2@yahoo.com.ph for your inquiry of lcd screen, your location. i can give it to you for $100 if you are going to pay the courier.

NESIM AFYA, 14 Dec 2010 i can not open the attached picture when i receive mail. ... moreplease update your os to wm6, it is downloadable from the glofiish site, then let me know if you are facing the same problem. actually so many revisions of OS because of windows bugs. and the final released was wm6.

• NESIM AFYA

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2010whoever has a problem with the phone, let me know. the device it... more
i can not open the attached picture when i receive
mail.
also i can not send picture attached in my mail.
all are in format pdf or jpg.
waiting your replay
nesim afya

whoever has a problem with the phone, let me know. the device itself since i do the service was a perfect pda phone. people doesn't understand the true meaning of pocket pc. you should minimize the applications because of low capacity of the ram. As a logical knowledge, anything who has a problem with the hardware should be replaced.

• clement

am having problem with gloiish m700 whenever i wanted to brownse or play video the storage memory appear an said , storage memory is critically low.if you do not increase storage memory,you may not able to start some programs. use file explorer to delete files you no longer need,or move some files to storage card, can anyone help me out?

• jocin

hello.. i am jocin from india.. i got this phone from my bro last week.. it is affected by virus.. when the phone is switched on the start option is automatically active and the menu will be always in front of the screen.. later on i tried for hard reset... now they are asking for screen alignment.. while i am tapping the target it is not working.. somebody please help me figure out this problem.. or else please let me know where i can find a service center for this one..

where can i find a service center for glofiish m700 in india

• Viki Pacuk

How can I change the language?
Thanks Your answers
My freemail is pacukv@freemail.hu

• costas

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2009I have the phone for almost one year. only problem was with the ... morehow did you fix the mic problem??