Eten glofiish X610

Eten glofiish X610

• Mart

Its a best one office mobile

can eeten glofish x610 support youtube and whats app if it support how it be work plz reply me

• spoon

my phone got stuck on booting and now it is saying to install lomacomaster and it is giving me the codes to enter but nothing changes

• aamirksa

my mobile battery very very weak.cell phone not working now. where i can find/buy battery for my mobile phone.in saudi arabia. please help me

where can i find x610 touch stabilizer in india online

• arjun

plez answer fast

• ukhan076@gmail.com

i used glofish mobile x610 and his languaga in arbic how change it into
english

• striker

good set alltime. . . . But the main problem is that it dont have any available updates. . . But 2 maintain its quality u need 2 creat its new softwares. . . Please

• varma

i could not log in,as i am switching on my mobile it just showes logo, can u guide me what is the problem with my mobile

• vinod

i need battery for Eten Glofiish X610 Mobile email: moolavinod@gmail.com

• Clifford

Why my gloofish x610 cant open, help me pls

I would like to inform you that my glofiish x610 mobile charger is not working properly. So can you explain the above mentioned charger from where I can purchase and price in India, Kerala state. I'm awaiting for your favorable action, thank you for your co-operation.

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2012My X610 does not boot, it stay on glofiish screen. I tried to re... moreyou should try the hard reset.
It worked for me. :)

My X610 does not boot, it stay on glofiish screen. I tried to rest but no luck. Pls help to solve the problem.Thanks.

My X610 does not boot, it stay on glofiish screen. I tried to rest but not starting. how can i resolve the problem

• chaloli

• jacky

what can i do i can't use my glofiissh x610 into wi-fi

• ali

How to turn on the led flash?
How to make it save the images on the SD memory?

Thanks

• thanku

sir, iam using last 2 years . yester day i switch ON the phone,there is display only glofiish emplem starting display is..more than one day there is only this display.. so please help me what can i do?

You can change the language from Arabic to English from settings then turn it off I have this phone it is nice good phone