HP iPAQ Glisten

HP iPAQ Glisten

jams, 12 Dec 2012is this phone perfect,,i am thinking to buy one online,,,,plz te... moreYes, it's a nice solid phone, has good image from the camera. Available on Amazon for under US70.00. Wont be disappointed!

jamz, 11 Dec 2012is it good plz tell meIt's a good solid phone with good camera image. Can be had from Amazon website for under US70.00! Check it out!!

rusho, 24 Aug 2014where this ph is can be bought ???? pls any one advise me .....It's on Amazon for as low as US65.00. Nice solid phone, good camera.

You can get the HP Ipaq on Amazon for under a US100.00

• rusho

where this ph is can be bought ???? pls any one advise me .....

• Chandrakala

sas667, 25 Mar 2013I Brought this Phone. My phone is locked to At&T's Network, ... moreYou may be able to unlock it at Crawford Market for a nominal price.
Please could you tell me where this is available in mumbai and at what price.

• ali

I have this one in Chinese Language. but i cant change language from chinese to english.
how can i do that? anyone have it's ROM / Firmware ? we do want to change language to english.

• m.a.qadeer

front light blink option

• abhijeetpandhare

i have been using this phone sins last 4 month and its owsom

• sohan lal

can i open the wesite in this pone and what battery back up of this phone HP iPAQ Glisten sugget plz

Hi,

i bought HP IPAQ yesterday but unable to set MP3 song as ringtone. How to set and where is the setting option in mobile

• sas667

I Brought this Phone. My phone is locked to At&T's Network,
how to Unlock it,
From India, Mumbai

can we change the language to french ?? if so how

• isabelle

i have this phone but can we change languages?? its a verry complicated phone

• rajat

this phone is very technical and very good in android range mobile this is not costly but highly complicated in use

• Chym's

Plz can i print from dis phone 2 a wireless hp printer?

• jams

is this phone perfect,,i am thinking to buy one online,,,,plz tell me
Are there features good
plz
plz
mail id jamsheed34@gmail.com

• jamz

is it good plz tell me

sasa, 09 Nov 2012the phone costs $40 on ebay is that the prize????

nice