HP Pre 3

HP Pre 3

• Tony

One of the best mobile and OS I found before 4 years, WEB OS really great. It doesn't matter smart phone supports and running 50 apps in background nowadays. The same 50 apps have run before 4 years in Palm WEB OS, so still we are convinced that recent smart phones does great job {yes, but not soo great}. The utter truth is WEB OS have done that before 4 years jus compare there is no change in technology {hypothetically}.

The bigger companies have eye washed so many features that have been invented and improved, Nope that's not the real fair game here. Jus for example Moto have introduced Water & Dust proof, Gorilla glass phone called Moto Defy about 5 years back. But quite recently Sony have used the same sort of stuff and made a name for Water & Dust proof phones. Hmm funny huh. More info have been updated and released as new technology really bad. But really hats off for the new technologies..... :)

webOS Nation is a good place for advice.

Here is an article on bypassing the activation now the HP servers are gone.

Ayoub, 05 Jun 2015Plz i have a an HP pre3, 1) I cant connect to the "App Cata... morethe reason why you can't connect or update is because HP (the owner of webOS) has shut down the webOS cloud services.

• Ayoub

Plz i have a an HP pre3, 1) I cant connect to the "App Catalog" or to the WebOs Site .. thats why i cant update or download any aplications !!
2) How can i renisalise my phone ? and is their a default code to do it ?

• Ayoub

2) How can i renisalise my phone ? and is their a default code to do it ?

I also recently saw just the front panel (bezel, screen, glass) on eBay.

bennitez, 15 Apr 2013where do i get another screen for my HP Pre 3,the touch effect i... moredue to it's relative rarity, parts themselves are also in short supply. your best bet is probably webOSnation's marketplace - because sometimes a Pre3 for parts appears and you can ask about it there as well

• bennitez

where do i get another screen for my HP Pre 3,the touch effect is not there at all!!

Sam, 10 Mar 2013Does anyone know how I can transfer contacts from my Blackberry ... moreCopy them to your sim, and then you could copy them onto the Pre3 or you could just keep them on the sim? Hope that's useful.

johnlove, 17 Feb 2013Can I print messages via wifi to a HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525... moreyes,you can

• Sam

lieChar, 28 Jan 2013You can't, whatsapp only for android, WP, iOS or some nokia phonesMojoWhatsApp can be downloaded from webOSnation forums. It works.

• Sam

Does anyone know how I can transfer contacts from my Blackberry Bold to the Pre 3?

• johnlove

Can I print messages via wifi to a HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525 printer?

bharat, 25 Jan 2013can someone tell me how to download whatsapp for this ph or othe... moredownload apps from PREWARE

• lieChar

bharat, 25 Jan 2013can someone tell me how to download whatsapp for this ph or othe... moreYou can't, whatsapp only for android, WP, iOS or some nokia phones

• avramski

Vince McGarrett, 26 May 2012I was lucky enough to buy my HP Pre 3 from eBay and I couldn't b... morecan you tell me how to set up MMS. I entered the values as instructed by Straight Talk but it will not work

• bharat

can someone tell me how to download whatsapp for this ph or other msging app

• Teody

I got this phone off ebay some 3 months ago. I sold it, and felt that ill have problem with the keyboard flex in the future so i went back to using Android - HTC Incredible - then i sold it again, and tried WP Lumia 800. It felt short of all important tasks such as multi tasking, simplicity, etc. I traded off with my friend whom i sold the HP Pre 3! haahah. I got it again, he got the Lumia. It feels so good again to be back with WebOS. Its incomparable.

Hope there will be WebOS phone in the future. IT is definitely the BEST OS.

Teody (Globe-philippines)

• bubbah

Mish, 02 Apr 2012No 850MhZ UMTS/HSPA?!? Who are they trying to kid, North America... moreyou bought the wrong version...d'oh !!