HP Slate 7

HP Slate 7

• upset

i had a hp slate 7. Lastest all of 1 year now need to bin. I stopped charging suddenly.

• nick

battery won't take a charge anymore.So I guess that I'll just toss it

The battery on my Slate 7 is horrendous. If I leave it on standby, it'll lose 20-30% in the period of 2-4 hours (it depends). Because of that, my on screen times have been

• Variousthings3251

Mist, 27 Nov 2015This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network wo... morehehe

• Mist

Aaron, 14 Oct 2015My tablet got sim card slot , but I do not know how to load airtime This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.

• mikemac

I cant type my password on my screen because the keyboard is disable. how can I enable the keyboard?

• aaluta

How will I reachange my HP slate tablet

• Aaron

My tablet got sim card slot , but I do not know how to load airtime

Google mapa doesn't work properly....it freezes all the time

• Nana Rich

Please i updated my hp slate 7 hd tablet, since i updated it the battery not charging. When i put it on charge, you see it charging but no a battery will come in. Please i need your help. Please fix it for me. If possible unupdate it. Thanks.

• sree

Its good... But not as good as I expected..
My HP slate 7 speaker become worst....

• vicky

How to start screen rotation function?its an average tab.bit slow and normal touch.battery time is good though.can't do multitask actually.5/10

The HP Slate 7 is extremely disappointing. My first one failed to take a charge and after numerous attempts to resolve, they finally replaced it with a Slate 7 Beats Special Edition. So, now the tablet, although upgraded, constantly freezes on me and I have to reboot it several times to get it to work right. It also sometimes goes from full battery to no battery in 8 hours when I haven't used it at all in that time period. I do not recommend this tablet. Spend a little more and get a better name.

• Jore

One year +month or two old Slate 7 Plus. Display auto-rotation malfunction couple of days and suddenly, in use, on my lap, a snap-sound, puff, some smoke, and that was the story of the HP tablet. Hammer fix. Good bye HP.

• misooo

I want to by this tablet,can you tell me your oppinions about this hp?

• Aaron

Ali, 20 Feb 2015Yes, there is a 3G version of the tablet. This version allows fo... moreI purchased 3g version but it is not making calls but when I purchased the sales person said I can make calls with it. another thing I still do not know how to load data bundle

• Seif

10 hours and the battery be full

I purchased a hpslate7, my first tablet purchase, and after a few months, the battery stopped taking a charge, and so i got in touch with hp customer service, Ad they instructed me in what to do, what information to fax, where to send the unit, the del I needed to do, and I did it, expecting to ever see my property or a refurbished similar replacement unit shipped to me. It never arrived, and after a suitable time, I tried to get into contact with hp. I talked to one person who could not find any information about my situation, finally assuring me that a 'supervisor' would contact me within 4 hours. Never happened. My email address, allegedly unique on the planet, was no help to them in identifying who I was or what my issue was. They got my $130, and a slate7 to sell another time.

• Sasi

Regarding HP Slate 7..Battery is getting drain very fast and it become heat while charging.No flash and touch screen is average.

But overall look and feel is good if the above can compromise.

itis a very good tablet it slow down only when you download a big file from laptop and i recommend this tablet for any one think to bye one