HP Slate 7

HP Slate 7

Google mapa doesn't work properly....it freezes all the time

• 2015-10-05 14:33
  • S4WT
  • Nana Rich

Please i updated my hp slate 7 hd tablet, since i updated it the battery not charging. When i put it on charge, you see it charging but no a battery will come in. Please i need your help. Please fix it for me. If possible unupdate it. Thanks.

• 2015-10-04 00:41
  • fueu
  • sree

Its good... But not as good as I expected..
My HP slate 7 speaker become worst....

• 2015-09-30 07:20
  • t}F1
  • vicky

How to start screen rotation function?its an average tab.bit slow and normal touch.battery time is good though.can't do multitask actually.5/10

• 2015-09-16 16:45
  • KIDr

The HP Slate 7 is extremely disappointing. My first one failed to take a charge and after numerous attempts to resolve, they finally replaced it with a Slate 7 Beats Special Edition. So, now the tablet, although upgraded, constantly freezes on me and I have to reboot it several times to get it to work right. It also sometimes goes from full battery to no battery in 8 hours when I haven't used it at all in that time period. I do not recommend this tablet. Spend a little more and get a better name.

• 2015-08-30 02:50
  • kRmx
  • Jore

One year +month or two old Slate 7 Plus. Display auto-rotation malfunction couple of days and suddenly, in use, on my lap, a snap-sound, puff, some smoke, and that was the story of the HP tablet. Hammer fix. Good bye HP.

• 2015-08-19 06:22
  • ML9c
  • misooo

I want to by this tablet,can you tell me your oppinions about this hp?

• 2015-08-11 08:41
  • pp}y
  • Aaron

> In reply to Ali @ 2015-02-20 15:35 from NHLI - click to readI purchased 3g version but it is not making calls but when I purchased the sales person said I can make calls with it. another thing I still do not know how to load data bundle

• 2015-08-04 22:47
  • NHUt
  • Seif

10 hours and the battery be full

• 2015-06-01 18:38
  • fqg8

I purchased a hpslate7, my first tablet purchase, and after a few months, the battery stopped taking a charge, and so i got in touch with hp customer service, Ad they instructed me in what to do, what information to fax, where to send the unit, the del I needed to do, and I did it, expecting to ever see my property or a refurbished similar replacement unit shipped to me. It never arrived, and after a suitable time, I tried to get into contact with hp. I talked to one person who could not find any information about my situation, finally assuring me that a 'supervisor' would contact me within 4 hours. Never happened. My email address, allegedly unique on the planet, was no help to them in identifying who I was or what my issue was. They got my $130, and a slate7 to sell another time.

• 2015-05-21 05:22
  • j}1B
  • Sasi

Regarding HP Slate 7..Battery is getting drain very fast and it become heat while charging.No flash and touch screen is average.

But overall look and feel is good if the above can compromise.

• 2015-05-19 09:04
  • b%L6
  • Luka Atef

itis a very good tablet it slow down only when you download a big file from laptop and i recommend this tablet for any one think to bye one

• 2015-03-29 20:19
  • fqcT

very poor sound. hangs and slows down if you run more than two softwares. some inbuilt applications are not uninstallable. poor performance.
screen resolution is very poor.
not value for money.

• 2015-03-26 04:31
  • t4i4
  • patrick lehlohonolo

Anyone hu can help me on how to buy data for my hp slate 7 I will appreciate his or her help!

• 2015-03-22 21:23
  • 3sEj
  • boots

> In reply to HP slate 7 voicetab @ 2014-11-25 07:01 from XNY9 - click to readYes it can. All you need to do is download 'file manger' in play store.

• 2015-03-19 16:16
  • v0qx
  • boots

• 2015-03-19 16:14
  • v0qx
  • Adef

> In reply to curious @ 2015-03-03 06:57 from 9F1f - click to readHP Slate 7 has no cellular connectivity...meaning you can not make calls on it

• 2015-03-05 13:47
  • f0Iv
  • curious

> In reply to BABU @ 2014-10-17 09:03 from utYj - click to readCan I make phone calls with my tab or not....and if yes then how do I do that????
Also i receive sms`s but how do I access them???

• 2015-03-03 06:57
  • 9F1f
  • Kamalpreet

Can anybody help me that how can I read Punjabi files in HP slate 6

• 2015-02-22 03:43
  • uvSE
  • Ali

Yes, there is a 3G version of the tablet. This version allows for calls etc. When purchasing, make sure to ask for the 3G version should you want to use the tablet as a phone as well.

• 2015-02-20 15:35