HTC One

HTC One

• Vish

The phone is good but it came with a factory problem of having purple camera tint, and a dead pixel on the screen. That does not scream quality to me aside from the phone's aluminum sleek finish thats all.
So before warranty expired, I sent HTC the phone, they fixed the camera and sent me the phone back. All good.
After 4 months of use, all of a sudden the top speaker started having a crackling/popping noise. All I could do is send it back to HTC, and pay a big amount to just fix that damn speaker.
This makes me just imagine that this problem is common in the M8 due to the dual speakers grill.
HTC has good looking phones, and an excellent UI, but they are as equally as delicate as they are well built. So, basically you will have to take care of the phone as if it was a piece of jewelry. I am not buying HTC again, unless and until they give extended warranty plans. The phones are good, but are not as reliable and dependable for rough as Iphones and samsung. Those phones really last.

• 2014-12-19 21:06
  • 8AI@
  • sam

But tha camera doesn't work properly after 5-6 months of buying the phone//////So this is the drawback...

• 2014-12-19 20:58
  • tUe7
  • Savy Kerala

Exellent Phone for daily use with a stunning look n feel!!
Following r ma impressions abt this phone with my last couple month experience..
1. Exellent Screen Quality. They way it showing each images, txts in the phone s exellent. Than any other newest phones.
2. Exellent Audio Qulity. The headphone comming with th package itself is too good enough for a music lover.
3. Stunning proccessing n builtin 32GB internal memory n 2GB Ram. I never need to think abt an aditional memmory card. Till now this phone never hanged n i didnt do a single restart. (Im using this phone only from last 3months)
4. Its a flagship phone from HTC. Only becouse f that HTC keep update u wirh their software updations. Coz im experiencing other midrange HTC n Samsung phones.

And rest of all features are extremly satisfying for me.

If u want most power full phone with a budgetary price tag, if it is available in ur local market go n grab it. This phone gives u watever u want from a smartphone. (Infact morethan from an iphone 6 or Samsung shit :) )

FYI, My previous phones : Nokia 3310, Nokia 1100, Sony Ericsson W700,Nokia 6300,Samsung Ace,Samsung S3, Iphone 5.
now its htc time :P

• 2014-12-19 03:02
  • 6uh4
  • S.K

m using this fone from past 4 months it runs like devil....very gd work from HTC...m using 4.4.2 ryt now just waiting to get 5.0 any idea when d update will come for it???

• 2014-12-18 17:23
  • KAkp
  • mojtaba_ghanidel

> In reply to Mahbubur rahman @ 2014-12-17 14:04 from X}3h - click to readfor PGE, android L is released. but for htc sense base, on 3rd Jan

• 2014-12-18 14:19
  • HIdx

> In reply to mcsteveman @ 2014-12-16 22:52 from fuNc - click to readHi
My green phone button has a number 1 and I cany cler it John

• 2014-12-17 18:01
  • AY6y
  • Mahbubur rahman

IS that anyone updated his one m7 to lolipop...

• 2014-12-17 14:04
  • X}3h
  • Anon

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-16 04:27 from XrRG - click to readWhat kind of call problems are you having, no signal bars or just constant call dropouts. I'm with amaysim with mine and pretty happy, occasionally drops out on bars, not in call but I'm happy with the software and phone

• 2014-12-17 00:52
  • vF0J
  • mcsteveman

It Nice But I can't update my HTC since I bought it.I have downloaded the update But can't intall it...

• 2014-12-16 22:52
  • fuNc
  • mcsteveman

• 2014-12-16 22:47
  • fuNc

Htc one currently not working to make phone calls or receive them . No word from HTC. Had to find out it was a problem with the HTC handset from Telstra (at the shop, because of course I can't call!!) Aweful time if year to be without phone and customer service from htc non existent. no word about when issue will be resolved. If something doesn't happen soon, will never buy HTC again.

• 2014-12-16 04:27
  • XrRG
  • Dacha877

I had purple lines on my camera butt, after update htc pack from playstore, litle is better, i hope so android 5. fixed all. Butt, I heard that 5. isnt good and many apps not work. ;(

• 2014-12-16 01:13
  • JA$h
  • Dacha877

> In reply to dgw2jr @ 2014-12-15 19:52 from jW03 - click to readHello,

i get update htc pack from playstore and my camera is better becouse i have also that purple lines, but now is better, i hope so it will better with 5.
Please tell me something if you now.
D.

• 2014-12-16 01:09
  • JA$h
  • dgw2jr

I had high hopes for this phone. The camera has the purple tint issue and takes blurry images. The UI, regardless of which ROM is installed, is not very fluid. The battery life is actually good though compared to my Nexus 4.

Aesthetically, it is a good looking phone. But when it comes to usability it needs some work. The bezel is way too large and I understand that the speakers needs some room but, come on, the black bezel around the screen is unnecessarily wide.

• 2014-12-15 19:52

Excellent phone about 2 things 1_Stereo Sound
2_nice look

• 2014-12-15 05:38
  • 3uTW

Is a new htc one worth 290 euro?

• 2014-12-13 16:27
  • 0TFK
  • mahesh

very good works

• 2014-12-13 11:22
  • vG2j
  • salman

Hi. My htc gallary is not working.. i m using nexus gallary. Htc one gallary automatically uninstalled,after that i install through play store it lnstall correctly but do not open. It also take time to save my picture . Please slove my issue...

• 2014-12-12 21:30