HTC One

HTC One

• Frank

Hi guys...Can any one share your experience in using Skype in HTC one through your 3G/4G data pack. I am planning to upgrade my phone. My ultimate aim is to use skype calls (mostly audio calls)on my travel. Hence kindly post your experience and opinion on the same. Suggestions will also be appreciated.

• 2014-07-31 21:11
  • 3Yc4
  • Praiser Jweller

> In reply to emez @ 2014-07-31 15:09 from N9@S - click to readhi
im just like you and own about 1 year htc one.
just for you to know htc beats audio (my opinion) make sound louder and a little bit when you see videos make a bass for you.
i personally when want to buy something i choose best and i say to you my friend if you buy this device and use beats audio "on" with poweramp player (3.99$ in store)this phone is best with extraordinary output sound with clear.
just in breaf you know my friend in htc one (m7) there is no any setting for audio like bass or other sound setting.just beats audio "on" or "off".
if u use poweramp player it will be best sound exprience ever.
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BE WITH YOU.

• 2014-07-31 19:41
  • atGe
  • emez

Please htc one m7 users,can someone confirm to me if m7 has a separate "bass switch" on music player.or how does beat audio effect the player.i'm a fan of music phone like sonyericsson days Walkman .currently using BlackBerry Q10.i want to buy htc or sony phone.

• 2014-07-31 15:09
  • N9@S
  • emez

Please htc one m7 users,can someone confirm to me if m7 has a separate “bass switch“ on music player.or how does beat audio effect the player.i'm a fan of music phone like sonyericsson days.currently using BlackBerry Q10.i want to buy htc or sony phone.

• 2014-07-31 13:35
  • N9@S
  • Victawr

I had an EVO some years ago..then Samsung Galaxy and now back to HTC (One-M7).Unless one of the other manufacturers comes up with something spectacular, I am now a loyal HTC customer. Not do I consider their phones to be exceptional, the phone tech support is excellent.

• 2014-07-28 22:29
  • saBP
  • HTC ONE

Mind blowing hand set. ..... To avoid purple tint on camera, buy the one that has production date 2014. Bought mine today with 4.4.2 kitkat on board.

• 2014-07-28 18:42

No words Awesome

• 2014-07-28 10:21
  • 7j{f
  • deepak

> In reply to Prateek10 @ 2014-07-26 19:02 from 7tSr - click to readYa it had problem to me also it was data cable falt if u r in warranty go to service center get it new one for free...

• 2014-07-28 09:51
  • uvLT
  • chandran_jaay

my friend using this phone,he saying its very good phone.

• 2014-07-27 19:19
  • 2SNe

> In reply to Istanbul @ 2014-07-21 19:48 from 39Tp - click to readawesome bob, best way to teach this firm is to sue them
well done

• 2014-07-27 14:28
  • 7wAx
  • Prateek10

Hi,
Does any one is facing the battery charging problem? The charging get stuck to 12% or 23% for over more than 2 hours and then it increases by 1%?

• 2014-07-26 19:02
  • 7tSr
  • parveen raj

HTC one best phone in the world

• 2014-07-24 04:00
  • rJ96
  • Mow

Hi, i just moved from Xperia Z to HTC One M7. Htc one has better build, amazing speakers, amazing camera especially in low light and its fast !!!

Cons

Heats up pretty quick, metal body :)
Back case is easily prone to scratches.

All in all, an awesome phone :)

• 2014-07-22 11:58
  • 2WHk
  • Istanbul

I have an HTC One for over one year. It has a problem with wireless connection. I applied to official repair servise five times . Nothing changes and i sued that importing company. I am away from HTC forever. Will chose Galaxy S5 or LG G3.

• 2014-07-21 19:48
  • 39Tp
  • HTCUSER

> In reply to kunhussein @ 2014-07-17 21:15 from 8j0% - click to readChoose Htc one lg g2 looks like a plastic samsung phone

• 2014-07-20 13:48
  • v0qZ
  • Tarek

> In reply to kunhussein @ 2014-07-17 21:15 from 8j0% - click to readI've always been an Htc customer, but since I bought the Htc one m7 I said this is my last Htc phone.
Camera is horrible on low-light and during the day light Iphone 5S camera is better and samsung S4 is better also, and android phones are slow on software updates. For other hardware and software things it's running really fast no problems at all. Battery isn't that great like all HTC phones. I'm personally switching to Iphone later, half specs and half battery maH but faster and battery charge and live longer...

• 2014-07-20 06:44
  • QXbr
  • -ed-

> In reply to kunhussein @ 2014-07-17 21:15 from 8j0% - click to readI would get the htc one

• 2014-07-19 12:43
  • m5y@
  • irshan

In my HTC one haven't 4g Lte y

• 2014-07-19 07:16
  • iwpx
  • Bada Bing

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-07-15 17:26 from 6QbL - click to readYou must have got a dud phone, i got the m7 and was so pleased with it, i went and bought the m8, so don't judge the whole company cos of one faulty phone, all company's have one faulty product that escapes their quality control

• 2014-07-18 05:06