HTC One

HTC One

• Tom

HTC one M7 is such a useless and overpriced phone, have been using it for less than 2 years now. I thought there was something wrong with my camera as it could not focus on images beyond 3 feet and images turn purple or red in low light conditions. If you want to check your camera, turn it on and cover the lens in low light conditions,the display should show black colour, if its purple or red instead, then your camera has a manufacturing defect. So I had it sent to the service center and they returned the phone in 2 weeks saying the phone is perfectly fine(SURPRISE). I thought it was only mine but I go-ogled it and found there are thousands of other cases. I had a china phone worth 100 bucks with a better camera. Such a shame. HTC products NEVER recommended.

• 2015-07-27 23:51
  • 7Cnr
  • bshsbd

Not sure why my HTC won't let me watch videos or even record videos. I do my understand why it's even doing it. How irritating.

• 2015-07-27 23:16
  • qHfT
  • konstank

I have this phone for 1 and half year. Bought a completely new from eBay. Almost from the beginning noticed 3 big problems: 1) screen jumps/bands/troubles when overheating - HTC refused to repair as I didn't buy from an official seller. 2) every impact - scratch remains seen as it's body is Aluminium with a thin black coating, 3) camera quality is too low for such device - probably related to unsuccessful ultrapixel technology. IN all other parameters the device is great.

• 2015-07-27 22:31
  • gDmV
  • Marko666

> In reply to charles @ 2015-07-21 22:48 from j@Vm - click to readType it slower, make people wait for your answer

• 2015-07-26 22:53
  • d%{b
  • BigRed

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-14 16:14 from uNVD - click to readso you wanna sell your phone as used for more than what you pay for new.come on its a Frekin device that dont hike value after you use it.. if you buy a ferrari for $1.5M then u use it for a month because u couldn't afford to maintain it then u wanna sold for like what,freakin $2m...made up your mind before you post man...

• 2015-07-25 12:34
  • tZ4j
  • Anon

> In reply to charles @ 2015-07-21 22:48 from j@Vm - click to readWrong, it's the most sturdiest, durable device I've owned. I've dropped it on tiles, concrete multiple times. Only a few marks around the sides. Screen in flawless. About the letters I have no idea, I've had my one m7 for 2 years & still works great

• 2015-07-25 08:00
  • 2IeS
  • charles

HTC is just the worst phone brand that could ever exist, the screen is so sensitive that it doesnt let you text without writing a bunch of letters!!!!!!!!

• 2015-07-21 22:48
  • j@Vm
  • Lumia Die Hard

ultra pixels sucks... it's better to use normal 13MP

• 2015-07-17 16:17
  • CDsx
  • Nikhil...nikhi

HTC one m9 32 gb cost in India is 25% cheaper than m8 16 gb .....M9 costs 39k m8 costs 48k ...never seen this type

• 2015-07-16 19:05
  • Pxnf

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-16 08:23 from uNVx - click to readcorrection-
HTC one m9 back camera
20MP.

• 2015-07-16 10:26
  • www

> In reply to Keshav108a @ 2015-07-16 04:31 from Nv62 - click to readwhat u mean by threw away?
did I throw it in River?
HTC itself moved from ultra pixel tech.
HTC one M9 using 4 mp (ultra pixel) at front facing camera only..Rear camera using conventional 13mp.
sorry if I hurt u.
I don't want to proceed any conversion with u.
Try to change ur manner..
At least u r a human.

• 2015-07-16 08:23
  • Limbtz

> In reply to Shekc @ 2015-07-15 09:21 from PxW@ - click to readIf you have the GPE version, then yes. Else, no.

• 2015-07-16 06:22
  • K641
  • Keshav108a

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-14 16:14 from uNVD - click to readFirstly, what is your rate? For how much did you sell yourself? The way you bash HTC seems like another brand bought you out!
Secondly, you're a lousy liar. You said you threw the phone away after 3 days and now you say you sold it?
Lastly, I had doubts you were mentally challenged but now you confirmed it. I never used the word LEGENDARY. I said I am realist. I know the HTC One is not perfect, and I was perfectly clear about that.

Seriously, people like you...

• 2015-07-16 04:31
  • Nv62
  • Shekc

Will HTC One M7 get Lollipop 5.1....Please advise

• 2015-07-15 09:21
  • PxW@
  • BC-M7

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-14 23:24 from uNVD - click to readJust go to flickr & see how people snap great photos with HTC One M7... ask yourself why other people can do it & you can't... don't just blame your phone/camera for not taking good photos, bear in mind that skills play important role too... you used nokia for more than 1 year, so what?

• 2015-07-15 06:53
  • IWdx
  • www

> In reply to BC-M7 @ 2015-07-14 22:00 from IWdx - click to readthreshold level of satisfaction is subjective.
if u r satisfied,then its good.
Just read the thread here,people r mourning with camera including gsmarena.
And pls don't come to learn me manual setting as I have used Nokia lumia 1020 for 1 yr.
thank u.

• 2015-07-14 23:24
  • uNVD
  • BC-M7

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-14 16:14 from uNVD - click to readWhat are you talking about? With HTC camera, you can adjust the ISO, EV, sharpness, saturation, contrast etc... These are named - Manual settings! Just a few tricks, photos came out good enough (not the best but at least far from bad...)

• 2015-07-14 22:00
  • IWdx
  • www

> In reply to Keshav108a @ 2015-07-14 15:59 from Nvb6 - click to readthan for ur reply.
I only disagree with all of u who says HTC camera is good.
I compared with my previous experience & found I m not satisfied at all with it cam.
Decent camera is a mandatory for a high end smartphone; u agree or not.
And I sold my HTC one in online with little loss.
OK.
Be happy with ur legendary HTC one.
Good bye.

• 2015-07-14 16:14
  • uNVD
  • Keshav108a

> In reply to www @ 2015-07-14 13:34 from uNVx - click to readOK. But why should I believe you over him? You sound like an ingrate person who used the phone for only 3 days and threw it away. In my opinion, you should avoid making any assumptions based on your 3 days experience. I am using it for two years and never got any problem with it. I am a realistic person, I know this PHONE is not a PROFESSIONAL CAMERA, neither a BOOMBOX. Do yourself a favor, think well before writing. Don't be a joke.

• 2015-07-14 15:59
  • Nvb6

> In reply to the_84_adrian @ 2015-07-13 16:57 from d%RY - click to readbro,
pls try to be gentle.
pls don't underestmate others..
I have used Note 2,Nokia pure view 808,Nokia lumia 1020,moto G, some Sony Ericsson models,iPhone 4s,HTC one,Now waiting for iPhone 5s.
Honestly speaking ,HTC one camera is far inferior from any midrange mobile I guess.
washed out colour,very bad contrast.
only passable low light photography.
screen is nowhere with Amoled screen,
poorest sunlight legibility,,Batter charging takes 3hrs at least...
Not astonishing boom sound either.
Only good design and benchmark is not sufficient for smart mobility.
PLS DONT INSPIRE PEOPLE TO BUY THIS SHIT.I THREW IT AFTER USING 3DAYS.

• 2015-07-14 13:34