HTC One

HTC One

• NIKHIL

Hi... I Am Nikhil.I hv one question its dual sim but both sim is Gsm + Gsm or one is Gsm and Cdma???

• Kelly

Leoz, 23 Apr 2016I tested Marshmallow 6.0 on m7 and it works really good :)Pls how did you manage to run marshmalllow on HTC one. Pls explain in full details thanks

• 13tf

juz, 26 Apr 2016What's the red signal triangle with exclamation Mark in it mean ... moreit means it didnt send the message properly, you need to get into reception

• juz

What's the red signal triangle with exclamation Mark in it mean when I msg to one person this always comes up ! No one else

• JUBIN

hi..i am using this phone...my camera is not working yet..i ddnt get a clear photo

Leoz, 23 Apr 2016I tested Marshmallow 6.0 on m7 and it works really good :)which rom you running?

• Manuel

Leoz, 23 Apr 2016I tested Marshmallow 6.0 on m7 and it works really good :)Please how did u run the update on it?
Tell me the steps.

• Leoz

I tested Marshmallow 6.0 on m7 and it works really good :)

• sp

My phone isn't turning on neither the indicator light glows but when connected to the laptop it does give connection but cannot be accessed .what might me the problem???

• ade jakarta

After 2,5 years m7 still perfect phone for me!! Nice design, stereo front speaker, solid material. I dont have any problem with my phone

One of the best htc product

• shabbu

I face every time problem of battery.when we charge the battery full and use this then it go hardly 2 to 3 hrs regularly. I did not get battery backup good and also heat mobile when use.

• biju

me too have the same issue

Leonthedaddy, 03 Apr 2016I have this problem as well, so frustrated with it. Is there a w... moreConsider contacting customer care people and submit to nearest outlest. I got the issue fixed by them in 2 days. Now using the phone for almost 3 years, no camera or any other issues faced :)

es, 31 Mar 2016Hi. I've been using HTC M7 for 2.5 years. Actully is a great pho... moreI have this problem as well, so frustrated with it. Is there a way to solve this problem, consider about simply replace the cam makes no sense?

• es

ivcha90, 29 Mar 2016Hi guys, i have offer to trade my Galaxy J5 with HTC One M7, can... moreHi. I've been using HTC M7 for 2.5 years. Actully is a great phone as its quite fast expect its camera. Camera started to have problems after almost 1 year of using it. You can not take photos in the dark because it gives a pink view. And all HTC M7 serie has the same problem, some of them even in the light they give a pink effect to your photo. Even you change the cam it will have the same problem.

manasa, 07 Mar 2016My new HTC m7 is taking 5 hours to charge fully from 5 even with... morecheck that ur charger is plugged in a single plug,do not put in ur charger with multiplug..

Hi guys, i have offer to trade my Galaxy J5 with HTC One M7, can you tell me is this phone still worthing to use after 3 years, in specs One is better except camera but i dont use camera a lot. Thanks for answers ;)

Kirakun, 01 Mar 2016Hello guys, i want to know if the pink camera issue is some alte... moreThis problem comes from hardware, if you need to fix this issue you need change inside chip. Any software or hard reset won't helps you. Most HTC meet has this problem. Sorry for my poor english sence.

• Martin

Damien, 23 Mar 2016Will this get marshmallow?It already got it with roms,but there wont be official update. 5.0.2 sense 6 is the final official android version avaible for the one m7.

Hai..im buy the htc m7 from people, n the phone use the venom room and all app not latest..and if want update need to email n pasword.. But the email at first owner...how to flash firmware original m7? But the addroid already lolipop..help me..