HTC One

HTC One

• sam

Still very expensive, got cheaper phones with much better camera & specs, wake up htc.

• 2014-04-16 12:04
  • rKwK
  • skalinti

> In reply to Bala @ 2014-04-11 09:15 from K57W - click to readHold power and press home button

• 2014-04-15 12:25
  • v0qZ
  • aaron2k

The camera is not good... my mytouch phone even better... I used mytouch b4 use front camera is all good but when I change to htc one.. the front camera turn orange and the quality is cheap... the picture come out not the same... the phone look great but I dont recommend for camera..

• 2014-04-15 09:30
  • I0IP
  • adaekpes

Hello Please can somebody help me? my camera has gone purple, how do I reset

• 2014-04-14 12:37
  • NuXx
  • Potm

In india....S4=rs.27000 htc one=37000 nexus 5=28000 lg g2= 31000 wit latest specs! so....byebye htc!

• 2014-04-14 09:46
  • 2SB4
  • Hajjaj

besides an HTC Sync Manager (SM), is there any other programe can be used to manage all data in HTC Internal Storage. HTC SM for me not much can do.

Anybody can share with me esp on int. data management how to sync, backup, restore, restore from factory reset etc.

• 2014-04-14 05:35
  • PGEW
  • HTC

All the problems are only with the Black one, I search so far.

Any Silver one experience common problems?

• 2014-04-14 03:35
  • uEBC
  • galvynnicholas

> In reply to Sheikh @ 2014-04-10 12:28 from uRBt - click to read-mine got the same problem too. auto-shutdown and refuse to turn on only when connect to charger. the service center said problem mainly due to faulty battery caused by overcharging.
-overcharging the phone every night will affects the lifespan of the battery greatly. firstly i didn't believe them, but later i start to do some research about li-ion polymer battery, and the experts says overcharged of li-ion will greatly reduced/damaged the li-po batttery.
-back in the day i always let the phone charged at night and let it overcharged till morning..but in your case i didn't know if you always let your phone overcharged or not..if didn't, maybe something other than the battery had gone wrong.

• 2014-04-13 23:46
  • HjBa

> In reply to Sheikh @ 2014-04-10 12:28 from uRBt - click to read-mine got the same problem too. the service center said problem mainly due to faulty battery caused by overcharging.

• 2014-04-13 23:42
  • HjBa
  • SidSingh0208

Its a Hardware Issue which is very common with HTC one m7
Hi I am using HTC one M7 since August 2013, I faced the exact problem till I got my camera module replaced.
Go to the nearest HTC service center and get your Camera module replaced ...Its the only solution, NO Software Upgrade is going to resolve the issue...!

• 2014-04-13 22:16
  • vGBd
  • Arun s4

My camera is not in center what can I do and in my ones display some line pattens just like

Help me please

• 2014-04-13 20:32
  • u7GQ
  • khalood

My Htc One Has Only One Problem.....'Purple Camera Hue'...

• 2014-04-13 17:25
  • 0C3S
  • elw!N-HTC

> In reply to ryan @ 2014-04-13 03:46 from PHuu - click to readTry these to conserve battery and reduce heating.
1) Settings > Location > Mode > Battery Saver
2) Settings > Wifi > Menu > Advanced > Uncheck Scanning always available.

• 2014-04-13 09:01
  • U2hd
  • ryan

I noticed when charging or gaming the phone heats up a lot and this is partially due to the aluminum body but can anything be done to avoid the overheating problem?

• 2014-04-13 03:46
  • PHuu
  • Ben

I want to buy HTC One M7, but am confused betwen Single SIM and the Dual SIM. Though in my Country HTC One Dual SIM is more expensive than the HTC One Single SIM. but the price is not my problem. Please advice me with reason

• 2014-04-12 22:19
  • ftKc
  • ahmed elkot

I am in love with this phone

• 2014-04-12 16:09
  • fkh@
  • Kanikica

Can someone please help me?
I have my HTC one for about 2 months now, and in the beginning everything was great, battery life great, i was really impressed.
In the last two weeks or so, my battery has gone crazy. I charge it to 100% (overnight) and as soon as i unplug it in a few hours it will be down to 0 even though the use was normal (mainly texting on whatsapp or it was on standby)
Another thing that happened was i put it to charge, and i woke up in the middle of the night and saw it was fully charged, I left it on the charger and continued sleeping. When i woke up in the morning my phone was off and it was charging 10%
Also, unrelated to the battery the Camera app sometimes has a bugg and when i try to open it it will open, and close and a notification will appear that says "battery unable to open"

Is anybody else having these problems??
Id greatly appreciate any advice. :)

• 2014-04-12 13:23
  • YetZ
  • rjo

abeg guys, am abouta buy 1 of dis phone tomorrow and i wanna know if it does freeze lyk dat of de v2.3 phones? abeg help

• 2014-04-11 22:46
  • fuvF
  • termikaustin84

> In reply to me @ 2014-04-10 22:13 from fnGM - click to readcan can swipe the notification bar from top to bottom which shows your setting shortcut at top right corner. There is an option called "ScreenShot" which when clicked will capture whats on your home screen

• 2014-04-11 19:27
  • 7JAN
  • Bala

> In reply to me @ 2014-04-10 22:13 from fnGM - click to readYou have to press power + volume down button simultaneously.

• 2014-04-11 09:15