HTC One

HTC One

Harpeet kaur, 27 May 2016I will suggest everyone not to purchase any htc item. This is d ... moreI had a problem with camera but HTC replaced whole phone - they said that they don't repair this model, instead they are giving a new phone - and they did :)

• rockey

HTC means Help This Company its not worth spending 50k for this device now this phone available under 10000 no exchange value bad camera having purble tint and somany problems like phone turning off itself

• Harpeet kaur

I will suggest everyone not to purchase any htc item. This is d worst phone i have taken till now. My camera in new phone was damage n today even after 40days dey hv not replaced my phone.. Third class servicing.

• Andrew

One of the worest thing about htc that its camer issue. When the phone accidently drop or brock in to your pocket its camera becames pink and gets over heats after 1 hour use but the phone is very great at gameing music watching videos i ma using this phone from last two years but still love this phone

christ oppong, 22 May 2016i upgraded my HTC one to v5.0 but after the upgrade my phone con... moreDo a hard reset

Anonymous, 23 May 2016HTC One ?

I upgraded my HTC one from v4.1.2 to v5.0 and after that upgrade my lock screen constantly freezes any Tim I try to unlock it so please help me fix it ok!

AKeshav, 22 May 2016Read somewhere that the M7 will get Sense 7 but still no Sense 7... moreHTC One

• christ oppong

i upgraded my HTC one to v5.0 but after the upgrade my phone constantly freezes on the lock screen any time i try to unlock the screen.so please can someone give me an idea?

Read somewhere that the M7 will get Sense 7 but still no Sense 7 in view. Disappointed in HTC..

Anonymous, 11 May 2016My HTC does not work while plugged in. It freezes and glitches, ... moreUse original cable charge. Maybe check your power source as well.

I was purchase HTC 820 price was 24k and after completing 1 years automatically mobile got hang and got dead and unable to resolve the issue by service center and service center simply charging 12000 to 15000 for repair.
Withing one year of the product the mobile mother board damage or gone and service center as well as customer keep on telling sorry sorry,they don't have answer to my question and HTC company selling duplicate and China model and review is compare to HTC products China model is good because it can up to 1 and half years but HTC within 1 years got hang unnecessary and unable to resolve by hTC service.

Please share to your friends to avoid purchasing HTC mobile.

Complete duplicate parts

Thanks

• westcoast

am using iPhone 6s plus n its too gud d battery n Canada its gud d phone is super get urs nw n njoy ur free tym d fine is d boom hurry y stock last

• Jane

My m7 didn't receive kitkat or lollipop update yet still working with 4.1.2 jelly bean can someone tell me how to get software update soon

My HTC does not work while plugged in. It freezes and glitches, yet when I unplug it, the screen works fine again.

• Wolf

abby, 05 May 2016what do u do if htc one starts losing NETWORK problem yet its s... moreBuy a Samsung or an i-Phone. To have an HTC just to be 'different' doesn't make much sense really.

• abby

what do u do if htc one starts losing NETWORK problem yet its stil new thats not even a year

• Loki

does it support volte?

• NIKHIL

Hi... I Am Nikhil.I hv one question its dual sim but both sim is Gsm + Gsm or one is Gsm and Cdma???

• Kelly

Leoz, 23 Apr 2016I tested Marshmallow 6.0 on m7 and it works really good :)Pls how did you manage to run marshmalllow on HTC one. Pls explain in full details thanks