HTC One

HTC One

• domić

my phone are having to problems with a back camera it have a purple lines wenn i pictures every time but the phone is awesome you can play any game and watching any video its much faster and easyer to use o and never get buy huawei ascend y300 its a shit of phone

• 2015-07-04 17:36
  • d%B3
  • parveen rah

Best phone HTC one m7 amazing sound with beats audio

• 2015-07-03 16:46
  • rJ9g
  • Prasath Srikant

I am one of those unf. user of HTC one & was amazed initially by the look. Alas, it lasted only for first few months & very soon understood the bitter truth that this is one of the wrost phones anybody can use. I wake up with new problems everyday & their service centers are just aweful. Please dont waste your money & energy like i did behind this useless crap.

• 2015-07-03 09:03
  • D63W
  • nerwin

am still impressed with HTC One after 2 years of using it...worth every peso i spent....

• 2015-07-03 05:46
  • wHrt
  • The Giant

how long does it stay with power?

• 2015-06-29 16:29
  • f0JV

> In reply to cj27 @ 2015-06-24 18:07 from vV5M - click to readIts a manufacturing defect... Comes under warranty

• 2015-06-27 12:57
  • U@Kb
  • BC-M7

> In reply to cj27 @ 2015-06-24 18:07 from vV5M - click to readU can try HTC One M8, faster processor, better sound, longer battery, more features camera...less problems...

• 2015-06-27 10:24
  • tVsb
  • BC-M7

> In reply to Boby @ 2015-06-23 15:27 from 6Q$@ - click to readDo a complete backup of your data & then do a factory reset...start from zero & see whether your problem persist...

• 2015-06-27 10:17
  • tVsb
  • cj27

i've been using this phone the moment it was first released in malaysia . more than 2 years. it was awesome , the wide angle camera, wow . but my back camera has purple tint issue . maybe because of overheating and using too much zoe . i thought the back camera was originally purple tinted (i use selfie camera a lot so i didnt notice the back camera) then i send to the shop that i bought the phone to repair it . after 3weeks i got my phone back , the back camera went normal back but my phone lose its vibration . no vibrate at all . so after a few months i send it to htc centre to be fixed but after 1 week my phone suddenly die ! no warning at all , i've tried charging but it didnt worked . this phone never hang (lag) at all , i never switch off my data and it can lasts about 12hours . but the speaker is very slow . i love this phone very much , it really dissapoints me when it cannot be switch on now . now im in dilemma to buy a new phone, because i want a good phone like my m7 .

• 2015-06-24 18:07
  • vV5M

> In reply to madridd @ 2015-06-18 12:18 from g8dQ - click to readThe same with my phone my coc graphics to bad

• 2015-06-24 16:39
  • XjVq
  • Renjith _Doha Qatar

Im hav been using this phone since last one year. I have 2014 version china manufactured genuine M7. My experience with phone is awesome. This is really a good phone in all sense n having a good hardware configuration too. Infact now also we can compare this phone with iphone 6. So many ppl posted here various problems like camera color variations, retarting problems, over heating etc.. What i undertood is thr is some similar problem has got in some 2013 vertions M7. I think htc fixed those aftr 2014 model phones. The screen quality, sound through htc beat earphones and boom speakers, 4MP ultrapixels, wide angle front 2MP, mass 32GB internel storrage, Decent battery hours( Apprx. Getting 1day and night full from one charging) , faster quad core chpset and 2GM RAM, look n feel are really rocking this phone.. still also im saying for value for money you can buy this even instead of iphone 6. And the real awesome fact is this phone never ever hanged a little till this time from i purchased :) Also becoz of the flagship phone category HTC keep updating every updates coming. now im running almost 65 dowlnloaded apps in it.. still rocking!!!!!! I do believe i dnt need to change this phone atleast for coming one yr too or more.

• 2015-06-23 21:16
  • 6u7R
  • Boby

I'm using m7 from past 2 months.. It was working smoothly. But I don't know why it automatically restart in pocket or on bed or in charging. More than 8 to 10 times it restarts. Plx tell me why it happens. I love this phone. And I don't want to change it. Plx someone tell me how I stop this issue

• 2015-06-23 15:27
  • 6Q$@
  • Ditts

> In reply to Sabapathy sundaramoo @ 2015-06-16 04:38 from XuZP - click to readme also got the same problem. But only during low light situation.Morning time no problem with the cam.

• 2015-06-23 07:48
  • ibq0
  • ruhin

I am using HTC one m7.I can't charge it when my phone is on.after switch off my phone I can charge it.... give me a solution please...

• 2015-06-18 23:32
  • fxHc
  • madridd

After installing software version (7.19.401.121) graphics problem in the game clash of clans , please help me. I think that happen when show some text on screen.

• 2015-06-18 12:18
  • g8dQ
  • Mahafuj

> In reply to alvaro marcopolo @ 2015-06-17 18:01 from NX{H - click to readyou take 1st CDMA mode,than chaqe uadate option. . .

• 2015-06-18 08:14
  • Kh2X
  • henry

> In reply to Sabapathy sundaramoo @ 2015-06-16 04:38 from XuZP - click to readMy HTC phone too had camera n casing problem . The HTC service centre still unable to solve my problem after two months past. Now switch to other brand of phone much better than HTC. Most of my relatives are switching to other brands, more reliable n users friendly.

• 2015-06-18 07:30