HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• Madarchod

HTC mobile's camera quality is outstanding. Funcations also nice. But Any call recorder app will not work. Battery back up and incall voice is not satisfactory. Video Quality outstanding. Overall 3.5/5..

• 2015-03-08 10:43
  • bCcd
  • Zain

I have been using HTC and this is my second phone from HTC. MY first was wildfire and now I using HTC oneX plus. I was using just for standard and now I really understand HTC is one whole shit company because they charge a lot for phone and does not meet the quality. My phone bottom 3 button's are not working and when I searched almost plenty of people have same issues. My Warranty just completed and i have maintaining good looking but no use because of this major problem.

I never recommend anyone to buy HTC because they charge a lot more and does not meet quality even 40 %. This is my only opinion.

Regards,

Zainuul

• 2015-02-23 18:48
  • PU08
  • anurag sharma

Phone
Is nice voice problem when on calll. Battery not more then 7 hrs. I have tried call recorder app it dose not work in this. Any boby knows which app will work on this phone I have tried all allmost frm play store.

• 2015-02-15 00:55
  • rJFu
  • faizan

hello
htc one x plus is an amazing mobile phone. i was having htc one x then i gont plus both are amazing ones 5/5 certaily.

• 2015-01-21 17:43
  • uW%7
  • Maverick

I have been using HTC One X+ (64GB Variant) since 18 months. Honestly, this was one of the best phones at the time but somehow lost its charm to other phones. The most obvious drawback is the battery. With moderate use, it drains in about 7-8 hours flat. I carry a powerbank to make it through the day. If you are traveling and don't turn off data/network, the phone will die without any use in 7 hours. Second, it heats up real fast. Sometimes its difficult to talk and if forced to use an earphone. After 18 months of use, the phone jack has started malfunctioning, phone audio volume has died and network drops frequently. To have invested Rs. 28000 just 18 months back, I was expecting the phone to be worth it. Totally let down by limitation in OS version. HTC doesn't allow any firmware update so I am stuck with 4.2 Jelly bean while dirt cheap phones flank latest versions. Can't use any android wear. Such a shame!!

• 2015-01-18 17:52
  • KAeZ
  • Zilvinas butkevicius

I have this phone since 2012, it is great device, however camera is failing after 6-9 month of usage. In this time I had camera replaced for my device, and it still failed after half year. I got on other one x plus, ant camera failed for this one also, so in my case had 3 times camera failure, really disapointing.
Sorry, but I will try other brand now, I was HTC fan for over 5 years, but camera problems just made me leave this manufacturer.

• 2015-01-04 09:18
  • 0xPG
  • mohammad

> In reply to Jonny @ 2014-12-18 12:14 from tssq - click to readHi dear friend
I think you are taking wide photos
For 8mp performance you should put it in regular mode not wide mode.
From iran

• 2014-12-27 17:37
  • avSE
  • Jonny

this phone has 8MP in the main camera , however, when I check it with hardware info as well as Antutu benmark, it just 6MP. I don't know why. Does anyone know it?

• 2014-12-18 12:14
  • tssq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-30 14:50 from 4YxX - click to readSpot on mate. Great phone but desperately let down by awful battery.
Manageable if you sit at a desk all day as you can leave it plugged into your pc but try and go for a day out somewhere and by lunchtime you're phoneless.
To make things worse the phone is a sealed unit so you can't change the battery either and after two years use mine's pretty much had it.

• 2014-12-17 08:54
  • mpU}
  • Mr.vinay

I am using HTC one x 32gb model s720e it has some battery draining problem . If I charged phone 100% in night and switch off the phone after getting early morning if I switched on it will drain battery level to 14% battery low . It show . If don't switching it off it will not get drain soon it will show in morning above 88%.level battery indicates. So I am confused what is it's problem is software or hardware . So I changed orginal battery but it's also same result . Any one can help to solve this issue

• 2014-12-07 19:11
  • U{7X
  • CORPS

try other brands instead of HTC. i bought HTC one X plus in KSA after almost 10 months of using the phone it shuts-off suddenly, i thought it was just low bat, i charged it but to no avail. the technician told me that the motherboard and lcd was burned. just wasted my money on this phone!

• 2014-11-13 07:26
  • uSUc
  • Mohsin

Nothing wrong with the phone. Getting hot, just not a problem with hardware.
I can solve the overheating problem just like that.
Disable all the apps that have Google in their name including Google service framework, Play and market feed back and just don't forget the boss Chrome browser. (Even if you don't use them) . Use built in Android browser.

• 2014-11-03 23:19
  • PUMt
  • Khandelwa

Does pure aosp 4.4.4 htc one one x plus or any other rom supports BEATS audio? And can I get HTC sense in custom roms?

• 2014-10-31 08:37
  • MfyT
  • ajeshcool47

dear all (who posted comments above)htc one x plus got 2100 mah battery ,not 1800.It is for one x ,fitted with 1800 mah, and both sets r different...

• 2014-10-26 17:07
  • uwIa
  • Wasim Raja

Hi Htc...
I AM Using This Mobile But In This Mobile Not Update Firmware Kitkar 4.4.2 SO Keep Guide To Any Buddy Me How I Am Loading In This Mobile New Firmware...

I Think I Lost My Data 3 Time SO Now Stoping ... Updation Without Any Information ... So Help For Install Or Update Firmware In My Mobile

Thank x ...

• 2014-10-20 08:38
  • PG9A
  • faizan

> In reply to siddo @ 2014-10-15 19:50 from bJiV - click to readyes you are 100 percent right ..htc charger are suck...i think htc company is not sensable ////or whats ever

• 2014-10-19 12:29
  • 6P$f
  • siddo

All those with battery problem stop using Htc charger I am using my sister's lumia charger and my phone is giving good battery backup some problem with Htc chargers whole day with net on I can go songs etc everything charge it full from 20%. To 100% and then use see the difference

• 2014-10-15 19:50
  • bJiV

Hi HTC, i am using this phone from the past 1 yr. i am happy with its Audio and Camera clarity.
where as the main cons are:
1, Battery life, i'm an average phone user, it drains alot.
2, ear piece and loud speaker volumes, they are terrible(very low)
3, OS update??? i am really fed up using the old school Jelly bean, while some phones from samsung, sony and even from HTC are getting a kitkat updates which are way lower than ONE X+ (Price wise and spec wise)

I bought this phone in Hyderabad, India for 28000. Samsung S3 was 27000 and note 2 was 32000 and sony xperia z was 30000. All those phones got an kitkat update and LG Nexus 5 is getting Android L,
even though they realeazed flagship phones. They do value their old customers and release constant updates for their previous phones.

• 2014-10-10 13:08
  • KSe9
  • nabu

> In reply to spaulin @ 2014-06-02 15:32 from Pdda - click to readAm using for 1 year.its is good one ,no battery life..but my HTC front glass has been broken.wat I have to do..wat wil b cost..pls reply

• 2014-10-09 06:21
  • 7j}h

Decent device plagued by the worst battery life I've experienced in a device. Great storage, awesome screen, good performance. Camera is OK, nothing to really write home about. Handset speaker is on the quiet side; need to clean it with a soft brush after a few months. Bluetooth range seems kind of weak.

Battery life is terrible though. A complete deal breaker. Even on standby with all power saving options on it will drain itself down after a few hours. Device will die in 7-10 hours with very light usage (less than 20 minutes of screen on time during the day), 5-6 hours with moderate usage, and 1.5-2.5 hours with heavy usage. Once it his 20% battery life you might as well say its at 0% because after about 10-15 minutes it will drop like a rock and turn off. You can't even charge the device while using it since it will drain faster than the stock charger can charge.

Phone tends to heat up with some moderate usage too.

Overall the battery life kills it. Would not recommend unless you don't mind charging this device throughout the day.

• 2014-09-30 14:50