HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• vignesh

Nice phone I'm using over a year but the main thing is os update can kitkat os release for this model or not ,because now days for just 10000 the mobile are coming with kitkat os we bought for 29k

• 2014-09-21 18:05
  • KA1R

This phone's been going rock solid for almost one and half years now.. it hasnt hung on me even once.. I've used 3 other smartphone models... but this has been the best to date.. The display is excellent and very vivid.. giving bright colors.. the beats audio packs a punch...

Thumbs up to HTC!!

• 2014-09-10 14:59
  • uuDy
  • jaggasingh

> In reply to honey @ 2014-08-10 06:22 from uv3c - click to readbro its good phone but looks ugly from back side and out of box 700mb ram is being used out of 1 gb and it gets heated playing games like frontline commando etc
and u cant resale in good value i again say buy used iphone 4s

• 2014-09-08 18:04
  • U{dJ
  • sonu

> In reply to Sure @ 2014-07-14 12:33 from rAMV - click to readHtc one x+ is better than iphone 4.

• 2014-09-06 11:03
  • fCx5
  • Nad

I have to agree about the poor battery life. It can't last me the whole day and I'm not even a heavy user - just some texting and social media use and the battery drains a lot. It's that bad. And yes, the battery heats up easily; even when I'm just surfing the internet. t's just ridiculous. When that happens, it will lag terribly. I've installed some battery saver apps; they do help a bit with the battery life but not much. It's my first time using HTC and I expected it to be good but it's a disappointment. I've been using this phone for less than 2 years.

However, some plus points: 64GB capacity, it's slim and pretty light for a 4.7 inch phone.

Verdict: I wouldn't recommend it solely because of its poor battery life. You wouldn't want a phone that doesn't even last for at least half a day.

• 2014-09-01 13:24
  • PGqq

only battry prob.....but nis phone

• 2014-08-26 09:47
  • uv$J
  • ruubjaa

> In reply to Inshad @ 2014-06-14 06:41 from bJ68 - click to readI had diffrent htc phones even windows phone 8 by htc but even this one x defeats it all stabile cpu i listen a lot music and still not realy mutch battery is gone somes times its get hot but you have de phone 98% in my hands no wonder it getting hot you noob complainers tell also the good stuff too no lag in games or a system bug or crashing all the time like samsung iphone sony lg ect best one ever this htc one x 32 GB cant wait to get my hands on the m8 woth cristal lens 4.MP

• 2014-08-20 08:03
  • mEx9

Phone gets too HOT, HOT, HOT & you can't just put it down anywhere. It needs a cooling pad! Other than that the phone is on point!

• 2014-08-18 05:29
  • Iud0
  • sam

I agree with u praveen and others,
Battery doesnt last long heats up within 5mns wen ever v use internet r play games and service centres and representatives wen we hav any issues with mobile u just foreget ur mobile for atleast one mnth.....i was very much interested in HTC but now wen i bght htc onex plus that too it costs almost 30k i beleived htc but......

• 2014-08-11 19:08
  • jim{
  • Wabwire

my piece has failed to work as a hotspot i wonder why?

• 2014-08-11 13:38
  • NHH1
  • krishna 13

hi guys.recently i bought this HOX+.i upgraded to sense 5.when i am playing games the phone is getting hotter(55°c) within 5 min.some what laggy too.what ever the game may be.subway surfers,asphalt 8 ,deer hunter,its getting too hot.can anyone pls help.if i installed custom rom,will this prblm gets cleared??also installed task killer.but no use..pls help me

• 2014-08-10 13:36
  • tTfj
  • honey

> In reply to harnoor khehra @ 2014-01-18 14:57 from U{dU - click to readharnoor g i want to buy htc1x+ .plz tell me is ths good deal

• 2014-08-10 06:22
  • uv3c
  • Asish

I have the ONE X+ since 10 months..performance wise its really outstanding.. Here are the list of Pros and Cons i faced:

Pros:
1.Great UI and touch sensitivity
2.Great Display
3.Good camera(though not the best but acceptable)
4.Smooth and Fast

Cons:
1.Poor battery(with continuous data use it lasts hardly upto 6 hrs)
2.Worst service by HTC

I dropped my phone from knee height and surpringly the screen shattered(i had dropped it quite a few times prior to this but nthng happened).But my touchscreen was working fine and i cud still use my phone.
I send my phone for repair and HTC charged me INR 10000...thts ridiculous..For a phone costing 28k should we pay 10k to repair just the outer glass..not even the LCD or the touchscreen panel?

• 2014-08-07 12:29
  • UqtP

> In reply to shiny @ 2014-08-02 22:26 from vGFp - click to readShiny - what can HTC do if you have bought a phone from a crap seller?

• 2014-08-03 10:33
  • S35r
  • shiny

never buy this phone it takes 4 hrs to charge & it's battery jst drains in 1 hrs

• 2014-08-02 22:26
  • vGFp
  • amit k j

my android version is 4.2.2
i m using airtel sim in india.
when i trun its to lte it trun automatically in wcdma .
what can i do. plz any body help

• 2014-08-02 21:01
  • U{}N
  • kimzkie sairf

> In reply to Wotm8 @ 2014-07-15 18:53 from TtV% - click to readseriously??? i dropped also my htc one x+ from the fifth steps of our stairs till to the ground but the phone is still good and nothing damage.. it proves that its a good phone.. until now i used it like i bought it like new..i have this a year.. :)

• 2014-07-27 09:44
  • v0qJ
  • kimzkie sairf

i used this phone until now ..i used it for a year.. before i was never satisfied with my current phones..until my sister bought this for me.. its a nice phone.. even you have more apps it will not getting slow..if u can have this for sure you cannot ask for more..promise!! even the iphone cannot give a satisfaction like my htc one x+ (64gb)..

• 2014-07-27 09:36
  • v0qJ
  • Wotm8

> In reply to GEO @ 2014-07-12 16:31 from p3D$ - click to readI had this phone and the screen stopped working, a few days later I dropped it in the street and the screen is cracked all over, it stays on somehow though...

good phone but I broke mine far too easy.

• 2014-07-15 18:53