HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• decent addict..

Just awesome mobile very smooth touch screen tough built quality excellent sound,happy with ..one x

• 2014-02-26 10:46
  • awrD
  • decent addict..

• 2014-02-26 10:38
  • awrD

My phones highest heat temperature is 60 degree beliveit or not and this often strucks even to open chrome

• 2014-02-22 09:19
  • bE8@
  • Pinto

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-02-19 19:05 from X}gr - click to readHas nokia ever made a good smart phone????

• 2014-02-21 12:40
  • bJh@
  • RAvi165

> In reply to Wilson @ 2014-01-23 09:24 from fmRa - click to readHi Wilson...... you r using wrong rooting process for htc one x+

• 2014-02-20 23:44
  • Mf5B
  • Sam

this phone sucks!!!
very slow nd the phone"s screen gets bad very quickly!!
dont buy this stupid phone!!!
got for nokia 3310

• 2014-02-19 19:05
  • X}gr
  • Peterkin88

Nope absolutly not worth changing a One X for an One X Plus unless you have trashed your One X and wanted the closest equivalent.I have a One X Plus and it has the distinction of being the first handset to go faulty on me in ages. A lack of expandable memory, 4G and poor status info (won't indicate HSPA+ for example) means I would avoid. Of course it has some attributes like brilliant sound quality for music but there again so does most BlackBerrys

• 2014-02-19 18:37
  • m5@p
  • sharo

I am thinking of exchanging my HTC one x wid htc one x+
So should I go for it...

• 2014-02-18 20:53
  • uvJQ
  • ted

bought it new in romania , exactly one year ago and now i hear no update anymore for this model. this is just ridicolous. This is my 2nd HTC and my last as well.

I will switch to iphone from next year to avoid this stupid android update.

very unsatisfied customer.

• 2014-02-15 14:10
  • spw%
  • Ali

This one of the best mobiles I ever used.

• 2014-02-12 23:10
  • 6pxi
  • Ellie

It is nice phone i'm satisfy with all the features.

• 2014-02-09 08:57
  • RNxT
  • htc old timer

the poor is..android ver is end 4.2.2 .. can't update future more.

• 2014-02-05 16:04
  • IV@T
  • rai

> In reply to Wilson @ 2014-01-23 09:24 from fmRa - click to readDo a hard rese When the mobile phone is off, press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power keys simultaneously. Next to that, release the keys when you see the Logo. Use the Volume Down key to go down and the Home or Power key to select. Select the Wipe data/Factory reset option. Next to that, Select Yes to erase all user data. Next to that, select to reboot the mobile phone.t.

• 2014-02-05 12:46
  • 2SV4
  • SHUBHAM PATEL

my htc one x+ full display blinking very poor camera and battery ??????????????????????????//

• 2014-01-28 14:51
  • 7q5}
  • joy

Guys I am using this fone for the past 3 months. Dosent have any problem.. bought in Dubai. I love it.

• 2014-01-27 04:27
  • 3Y1y
  • Wilson

Kindly help me. my HTC one x phone is constantly giving me a msg as follows "Sorry, system UI has stopped unexpectedly. An error report will be sent to HTC to help us improve our product." This mage is disturbing me as it constantly keeps on coming on the screen whilst in the middle of my using the phone. Mostly every 30 seconds.

email: wilsonponga@Yahoo.com

• 2014-01-23 09:24
  • fmRa

> In reply to siddo @ 2014-01-15 18:55 from uth9 - click to readAbsolutely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-01-21 18:04
  • X}a5
  • harnoor khehra

i bought it in 29 k,felt ugly big like china phone in hand,resaled in 12 k coz box was lost,bought used iphone 4s in 21k 16gb,believe me im very very happy

• 2014-01-18 14:57
  • U{dU
  • siddo

guyss HTC one x+ is just 14 months old it should get 4.4 at any cost support about it guys we deserve an update soon samsung gonna update s3 with 4.3 and even 4.4 help wats the update status for hox+

• 2014-01-15 18:55
  • uth9
  • shubham patel

my htc one x plus problem is full display blinking

• 2014-01-15 03:21